Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship (45307 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Blackdisciple(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
From disappointed to celebration grin.

Yes oo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Cheap way to trend.
Based on say if I trend u go give me money or wetin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Yinmu! Decent lady indeed. No let me blow your speaker here o. Decent lady my foot!
i'm as white as snow no stain blow any speaker it is not for me i'm free of any scandal. Have a nice day,
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
cool
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
AustineCJ:
E be like say na to wear my Nysc khaki go KFC go de dance ooo ......
hope no be u I se for ado?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by promisedeco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naughtysex:
You are a sadist and you are not worthy to live in the midst of human being
If you've ever condemn Buhari or any house of Assembly member for sleeping during an official session then You're a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Omodua(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:
This is very wrong though, this should not be the criteria of rewarding people what they did is wrong me personally i hate it when men do all those stup1d waist dance.

Instead of giving people who are intelligent with no sponsors scholarship u are giving people who are dancing rubbish dance on the job scholarship.

If they want to dance they know where to do it, if they can dance as SECURITY men and get rewarded next thing even waiters and waitresses would start dancing too until everything cast, that’s how they will be dancing in the name of being happy until they mistakenly spills someone’s food

People are looking for jobs and u finally get one only to go and be dancing folake for the night o, infront of customers
Rubbish comments from a rubbish man. What's wrong with the scholarship offered them. Should the boys be left to suffer because they were found dancing during office hours?
You're a wicked and spineless man!
God bless the Clergyman for his benevolence and philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Omodua(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Y1bo and show off
what about emaka and Uzor selling Gala at our express way?
Rubbish talks. Your ethnic group don't show off,abi?
Try to appreciate good people instead of despising them with ethnic bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Omodua(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
R d three now
Yes. Three now.
God bless the Clergyman!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Naughtysex: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
promisedeco:

If you've ever condemn Buhari or any house of Assembly member for sleeping during an official session then You're a bloody hypocrite.
Are you suffering from Alzheimer’s disease?
What's my business with your government

we are thanking God for changing these boys life for good, you and that blocked brain are here giving reasons why they shouldn't be help
Are you guys sadist?

In a normal country, we you see children like them working as guards?

I don't give a f**k about the thing you and your likes think they do wrong, I only care about them going back to school

If you are not happy about that, then f**k off
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by promisedeco(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naughtysex:
Are you suffering from Alzheimer’s disease?
What's my business with your government

we are thanking God for changing these boys life for good, you and that blocked brain are here giving reasons why they shouldn't be help
Are you guys sadist?

In a normal country, we you see children like them working as guards?

I don't give a f**k about the thing you and your likes think they do wrong, I only care about them going back to school

If you are not happy about that, then f**k off
First off, what will people like me who don't share in your sentiment gain from their sack or scholarship? All we're saying is... A door man/security personnel dancing on his job is wrong QED

secondly, I thought you're just a hypocrite, I was wrong. You're a bloody dumb hypocrite.
Now run along sucker
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by NOwazobia: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hope the young men in his denomination are also enjoying free scholarship, abroad.

undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Osobawen(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
What God can do doesn't exist �.. less cretisism fellas. Help celebrate these young dudes�❤️
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by subcbouy: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
blinking001:
Enough of all this nonsense. Too bad chicken republic didn't fire them as earlier claimed, they are a typical example of most Nigerian youths that never take their jobs seriously. How can they be that stupid and calous to pull that stunt they did? Illiteracy is indeed a deadly disease. Was dancing included in their job description? They deliberately wanted to ruin someone elses business due to their stupidity. I hate it when people celebrate nonsense and mediocrity. Never underestimate the power of foolish people in large numbers. This guys shouldn't be celebrated at all, they are not good examples for our kids to follow. We must fix Nigeria for our unborn children by getting rid of all this stupidity.
Nope! happiness isn't included in job description, It is even costly in a toxic chicken republic. You don't need all of the noise you are making, People who are to fix Nigeria are still playing geopolitics, and you see no reason for these guys to be happy amidst all the nonsense people are going thru daily. You would have asked govt sack dancing traffic warden naw!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by clevybrown(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
blinking001:
Enough of all this nonsense. Too bad chicken republic didn't fire them as earlier claimed, they are a typical example of most Nigerian youths that never take their jobs seriously. How can they be that stupid and calous to pull that stunt they did? Illiteracy is indeed a deadly disease. Was dancing included in their job description? They deliberately wanted to ruin someone elses business due to their stupidity. I hate it when people celebrate nonsense and mediocrity. Never underestimate the power of foolish people in large numbers. This guys shouldn't be celebrated at all, they are not good examples for our kids to follow. We must fix Nigeria for our unborn children by getting rid of all this stupidity.
But life rewarded their stupidity... grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Ralph2211(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Learn to appreciate bro. How many people have you helped in your community
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coolgent(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
No wonder our country is going in opposite direction, they misbehave at their place of work now one dude is trying to gain popularity on their gullibility
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Barims(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:
This is very wrong though, this should not be the criteria of rewarding people what they did is wrong me personally i hate it when men do all those stup1d waist dance.

Instead of giving people who are intelligent with no sponsors scholarship u are giving people who are dancing rubbish dance on the job scholarship.

If they want to dance they know where to do it, if they can dance as SECURITY men and get rewarded next thing even waiters and waitresses would start dancing too until everything cast, that’s how they will be dancing in the name of being happy until they mistakenly spills someone’s food

People are looking for jobs and u finally get one only to go and be dancing folake for the night o, infront of customers

Shut up, if they hadn't danced, their destiny helper might not have locate them
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by ebufa: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

God's way are a mystery to carnal men like you! na because you never encounter God.....I will not blame you too much! never rationalize the Grace of Ahaya...The Most High!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Naughtysex: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
promisedeco:

First off, what will people like me who don't share in your sentiment gain from their sack or scholarship? All we're saying is... A door man/security personnel dancing on his job is wrong QED

secondly, I thought you're just a hypocrite, I was wrong. You're a bloody dumb hypocrite.
Now run along sucker
you said "what will people like me"
Can you imagine, So you count yourself as a useful person?
You are unsound mind, bring the most intelligent person in lineage to discuss with me

You are free to respond if you are the most intelligent f**l in your lineage, but i'm sorry i won't reply to f**l any longer
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by ebufa: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
blinking001:

Bad belle filled with bitter bile! save your vitriol for your corrupt politicians destroying your children's future!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
i'm as white as snow no stain blow any speaker it is not for me i'm free of any scandal. Have a nice day,
I Yinmu you!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by promisedeco(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naughtysex:

you said "what will people like me"
Can you imagine, So you count yourself as a useful person?
You are unsound mind, bring the most intelligent person in lineage to discuss with me

You are free to respond if you are the most intelligent f**l in your lineage, but i'm sorry i won't reply to f**l any longer
Lineage? Lol
I'm certain you're the last in your cursed lineage. Little wonder you're going by naughtysex. That's all your unproductive life is centered on.

Could have bid you a good day but we but know that all you have are miserable days. Enjoy your cursed, miserable life... sucker
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by goodheart01: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Y1bo and show off
what about emaka and Uzor selling Gala at our express way?

Pains will only kill u.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Pastorsmile: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really? You were a pastor with the ministry?
He seems really good with philanthropy. I was however concerned because at a point the charity work was always tagged with "from tithes and offerings" as though subtly shading other ministers/ ministries.

I did not pastor there at all.
I was directed to the branch of OPM when I visit their PH chuch.
and so we started the new branch here in Lagos.
My dear,I gave every thing I could to the ministry. But after I received that call from Apostle Chibuzor, I decided to run. He did not sound like the man we see on tv. He sounded to me like Area Boy
Is been a while now, And I have moved on ever since.
Some of these people only act like they can't hurt any fly when they come out publicly. But dealing with them one -one,
is a different thing altogether.
Again, maybe he reacted based on how he received the story that prompted him to call.
He has one pastor at Ajao Estate the, who bragged a lot in those days. Heard he 2as later moved to Cele. Is all in the past now.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

Jealousy, we don see you
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
blinking001:
Oh shut up please, what the heck do you know, when God bless you, even your mocker will be more jealous, go and drink hypo you bitter soul......God worked through the situation for them, for them to dance, shows they were happy, life is all about happiness, if you are not happy with them why not go hug a transformer....wicked bitter soul
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Shyboyk(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mOCFjlUJ40

https://fb.watch/bCiSA8BhSs/
Nigerians would just keep promoting rubbish this one just did it to get more members in his church he is just promoting rubbish

U gave pple scholarship because they were dancing and those that deserve the scholarship would be in his church and he won’t send them even his employees may go through this or even worst

Las las everybody na hypocrite
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I Yinmu you!
ma yinmu lo, Ike nimu
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Enemyofpeace: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
ma yinmu lo, Ike nimu
i yinmu you again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
i yinmu you again tongue tongue tongue
yinmu continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.