Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,274 members, 7,964,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:51 AM

Needs 10k Mt Of Ago To Be Delivered - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Needs 10k Mt Of Ago To Be Delivered (507 Views)

AGO To Tank Farm / Ago To Tank Farm @ 136+2 (138 Gross). Pls Read D Procedure: / In Need Of 100,000 Mt Of Ago Please I Am Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs 10k Mt Of Ago To Be Delivered by babmal: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
i have a serious buyer of AGO that needs 10,000 metric ton to be delivered to his storage facility at ibru jetty, ibafon, apapa, lagos. these are the conditions he gave.

1. price to include delivery cost should not be more than N129

2. seller must be ready to give ETA to include vessel details, q88, bill of lading e.t.c OR give a genuine and confirmable POP, as this is to confirm availability of product. This is because buyer had raised BCL/BG many times without getting the product. raising BG is a cost to the buyer like u and i know.

3. pls the above conditions are quite important for the deal to go tru.

4. if you are ok with above conditions pls call ibrahim @ 08023682319 or ibro2000g@yahoo.com. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply 20 Trucks Of Ago And Kerosene / Make Payments To Nigeria From Any Country In The World At Very Affordable Rates / I Need Advise On Computer Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.