Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket (1562 Views)

Why Have APC Neglected This Young Man,upon All He Has Done For The Party? / As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by helinues: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique

Rule 2

Mods, abeg, this guy need to explain which of the rules I have broken for him to report me.

This is the same guy we have been complaining about deliberately derailing threads, alternative monikers of AchalugoNwa..

He is only trying to derail the thread deliberately. Help us to take care of him
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by NoFucksToGive: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Mods, abeg, this guy need to explain which of the rules I have broken for him to report me.

This is the same guy we have been complaining about deliberately derailing threads, alternative monikers of AchalugoNwa..

He is only trying to derail the thread deliberately. Help us to take care of him

You are find.of.sorwsidmg tribalism on this forum , you soread hate and should be banned

Mods I am in support helinues is a derailing and a hate mongerer on this forum

Seun Mynd44 Oam4j lalasticlala ishilove Dominique Mukina2 cutehector
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by NoFucksToGive: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Guy, you and integrity?

Abi my eyes dey deceive me?, make I read again..

Na true, you wrote integrity... Wonders don shellac.

Your alternative moniker RuudVanNistroyz claimed to be baised in Canada while this your PrinceofLagos if claiming to be shuttling between Imo state and Lagos state.. Mr integrity, how have you been able to teleport?

Years back, all in the name of trolling Tinubu, you claimed your dad is from Igbagbaji precisely in Osun state , yet you are claiming to be Prince in Lagos... Mr integrity how?

Initially, it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state not until recently your mum reminded you about her state of origin, Senior counsel Lai, that lamba na for newspaper stand now.

Could you believe whenever people speak Igbo to this guy, he would pretend he did not understand even for the fact that his mom is from Imo state, all the personal pictures he has ever posted on this forum are within Imo state, yet he no sabi Igbo language.

Speaking of corruption, how can you open your mouth gbau to be abusing Tinubu for being corrupt when you dey carry bag for another another corrupt crook Ihedioha to the extent of posting the photos on this forum. Do you have an idea how corrupt and worse Ihedioha is, when two sworn enemies, Uzodinma and Okorocha, worked together to remove this same Ihedioha within 6 months and after then they resumed with their fighting.

Don't ever talk about integrity again, you do not have it..

Mods how can this member be allowed to be breaking forum rules? If he owns here tell us. He is exposing private information about his member here

Seun Mynd44 Oam4j lalasticlala ishilove Dominique Mukina2 cutehector
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844v: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Either comprehension problem or you are deliberately trying to be mischievous
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844v: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See another wack reasoning, Taani baba Igboho for SW to be a threat to the interest of the region?

Why do you always reason like this? Is it to always trying to be deliberately mischievous or what?
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844v: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But someone from SW would be your president in 2023.

Whether you like it or not, na ordained things
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844ivvv: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

One of the main reasons why you need to give this shit a rest.

When lies become too much, to remember recent utterances even on same thread would be difficult cos lying is complicated...

Stop complicating things for yourself and also stop being mischievous
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844ivvv: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Guy, you and integrity?

Abi my eyes dey deceive me?, make I read again..

Na true, you wrote integrity... Wonders don shellac.

Your alternative moniker RuudVanNistroyz claimed to be baised in Canada while this your PrinceofLagos if claiming to be shuttling between Imo state and Lagos state.. Mr integrity, how have you been able to teleport?

Years back, all in the name of trolling Tinubu, you claimed your dad is from Igbagbaji precisely in Osun state , yet you are claiming to be Prince in Lagos... Mr integrity how?

Initially, it was your girlfriend that is from Imo state not until recently your mum reminded you about her state of origin, Senior counsel Lai, that lamba na for newspaper stand now.

Could you believe whenever people speak Igbo to this guy, he would pretend he did not understand even for the fact that his mom is from Imo state, all the personal pictures he has ever posted on this forum are within Imo state, yet he no sabi Igbo language.

Speaking of corruption, how can you open your mouth gbau to be abusing Tinubu for being corrupt when you dey carry bag for another another corrupt crook Ihedioha to the extent of posting the photos on this forum. Do you have an idea how corrupt and worse Ihedioha is, when two sworn enemies, Uzodinma and Okorocha, worked together to remove this same Ihedioha within 6 months and after then they resumed with their fighting.

Don't ever talk about integrity again, you do not have it..
[/s]
Re: 2023 Election - SW Possible To Have Apc Ticket by 1844ivv: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Will Make Tinubu Cry At Last! / Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy / 99% Of Ibos I Know Are Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.