Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,532 members, 7,888,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group (394 Views)

Is This Normal In Fitness Training? / See How To Lose Your Weight Fast With Fitness, Gym And Diet / I Need Steroids For Bodybuilding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by henrygold100: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2022
I think it’s that part in my life that I need to loose some weight, have a flat tummy and six packs, generally look good, because it’s good for my self confidence, and well being in general.

So pls if you have any fitness, gym , bodybuilding, good diet group your in, just add me up, am in WhatsApp, telegram
080 3603 8. 4. 3. 3.

Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by wizonlyson: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2022
grin..make this one fold iyaebe, now..

Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by luwiizy(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2022
TRUE..... you need someone or something to
To push you.....

Beyond that you need YOURSELF more.

Note: stop looking at how muscler or fit
someone might be...

It took them years of hardwork
And commitment to get to that level.

Get inspired don't get carried away
Because all you ever want you already
Have.

To me working out is a LIFE time duty..
Its not something you do public
admiration..

You need to know what you really want.
That's where all the magic begins.
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Na money I dey find, I am healthy cheesy
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin..make this one fold iyaebe, now..
I hate what I'm seeing, moderation is key
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by jeffersonsam: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
I never enter into Gym, I always do simple workouts in my home. I also following strict diet in my daily life. This will makes me strong and fit.
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by henrygold100: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
luwiizy:
TRUE..... you need someone or something to
To push you.....

Beyond that you need YOURSELF more.

Note: stop looking at how muscler or fit
someone might be...

It took them years of hardwork
And commitment to get to that level.

Get inspired don't get carried away
Because all you ever want you already
Have.

To me working out is a LIFE time duty..
Its not something you do public
admiration..

You need to know what you really want.
That's where all the magic begins.

I know my self, I know that seeing those things often will help me alot
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by henrygold100: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
jeffersonsam:
I never enter into Gym, I always do simple workouts in my home. I also following strict diet in my daily life. This will makes me strong and fit.
that one too follow. Coming to diet, I find it difficult to stop eating at night.
Re: Fitness Is Wealth, Who Can Add Me In Fitness,gym Bodybuilding Group by henrygold100: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Na money I dey find, I am healthy cheesy
Good for you ooo, me de find the two at once.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer / Nerve Damage: Cause, Detection & Diagnosis / JUST IN: Don’t Try It” –young Lady Warns, Sharing  Her Experience After Insertin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.