Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? (807 Views)

How To Learn Chemistry-best Resources Of Chemistry / Learn Math In English From Scratch: A Math Resources For O'level & Undergrad Std / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? by Ananya5: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
DevOps is neither a tool or a strategy that can be learned in the same way that a programming language can. It's more of a shift in attitudes than anything else. In the recent decade, developer methodology has seen the decrease and emergence of many jobs, ranging from administrator to SRE, and now from SRE to Product engineer.
You can begin your DevOps journey in a variety of ways.
You can starting with the fundamentals of each tool and learn more about them by consulting the documentation for each DevOps tool.
The following are some fundamental tools to get started with:
1.Basics of Linux and scripting
2.Git
3.Jenkins
4. Ansible
5.Cloud Services
6.Docker
7.Kubernetes
You may find a wealth of information and resources on YouTube, Google, and other DevOps sites, which offer a variety of knowledge bases for various DevOps tools.
You can also look for institutes that offer various levels of online/offline training. A normal institute will charge you much as 40–50K for this. When I first started learning DevOps, I learned about a company called OpsTree Solutions, which offers training along live project assistance so that you can learn DevOps practically. They're doing a three-month ninja curriculum that covers practically every facet of DevOps with hands-on experience in a real system. This programme will also expose you to the latest Version control systems and best practises in the industry.

I got to know about the importance of DevOps by randomly watching a video on YouTube about DevOps Course.This video made me realise how DevOps is the current trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwD02ImKY4
Re: What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? by cliqtips: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thank you...
Please, can I connect you on whatsapp ?

I need assistance/mentorship from you

Ananya5:
DevOps is neither a tool or a strategy that can be learned in the same way that a programming language can. It's more of a shift in attitudes than anything else. In the recent decade, developer methodology has seen the decrease and emergence of many jobs, ranging from administrator to SRE, and now from SRE to Product engineer.
You can begin your DevOps journey in a variety of ways.
You can starting with the fundamentals of each tool and learn more about them by consulting the documentation for each DevOps tool.
The following are some fundamental tools to get started with:
1.Basics of Linux and scripting
2.Git
3.Jenkins
4. Ansible
5.Cloud Services
6.Docker
7.Kubernetes
You may find a wealth of information and resources on YouTube, Google, and other DevOps sites, which offer a variety of knowledge bases for various DevOps tools.
You can also look for institutes that offer various levels of online/offline training. A normal institute will charge you much as 40–50K for this. When I first started learning DevOps, I learned about a company called OpsTree Solutions, which offers training along live project assistance so that you can learn DevOps practically. They're doing a three-month ninja curriculum that covers practically every facet of DevOps with hands-on experience in a real system. This programme will also expose you to the latest Version control systems and best practises in the industry.

I got to know about the importance of DevOps by randomly watching a video on YouTube about DevOps Course.This video made me realise how DevOps is the current trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwD02ImKY4

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) / How Was Mathematics To You While You Were In School? / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2022 Operating In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.