Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA (33625 Views)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by Aguodo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/09/court-judgement-umahi-makes-u-turn-tenders-apology-to-nba/

Judge was misled... By who? I take this as another insult to the Abuja judge. A bencher of repute misled by PDP lawyers. Nna eeh Dave Umahi you have mouth dysentery honestly.
This judgement serves you right, so you people can stop all these rubbish politics you play in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by Sunny4pat: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Umahi and his deputy are as useless as psg team walahi
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by azuba4u: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cantonese:
He mobilized 17 SANs. That should at between N850m and N1.7b in payments, counting at least N50m for each of them.

Was he that wealthy before he became the governor?

That's a small money for Umahi nah.
He worth over N100b before he became Gov.
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by Kaypriince(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2022
He didn't apologize but trying to twist things, his statement shows how weak the court in Nigeria are, politicians buy judges and judgment, they choose any court who they can easily buy judgement from, the judiciary in Nigeria is so divided, the politicians knows this and they are very confident.
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by philiancoop(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by Cantonese: 4:54am On Mar 10, 2022
azuba4u:

That's a small money for Umahi nah.
He worth over N100b before he became Gov.

What was he doing for a living before he became the governor apart from the political positions he got through the same PDP?
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by kingyakos: 5:45am On Mar 10, 2022
They should check his BP
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by afamaustin(m): 6:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Why is he talking in between his mouth.Umahie be a man and stop talking like a woman
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by MYHUBBY: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Usman Dan Fodio of southeast didn't apologize, he only rephrase his earlier words
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by Coolgent(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2022
qekng40:
grin grin grin

Sometimes to keep quiet on delicate issues are the best!

Only a wise man knew that
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by jacoik(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2022
OMENKAismad:
I didn't see where he apologized
I have read like 3 times now and never see any apology
Re: Court Judgement: Umahi Makes U-Turn, Tenders Apology To NBA by jacoik(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2022
sanpipita:
If there's any Nigerian politician I really wish he gets humiliated it's umahi, his arrogance is out of this world
I swear walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.