Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience (1132 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by nickyj19: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello NairalandS, let’s talk about this issue.
This is a Friend of mine story…

On his matriculation day in unilag, 2018. E can never forget that night, he was taking a stroll in the campus with the babe E just nabbed then so they decided to sit at the cab park almost close to school gate when these guys just came out of nowhere and asked him to kneel down, Ahan!

What did I do?, (he said) in front of babe E was still toasting before E knew anything, the first slap landed on his face, omo, E knelt down sharply, even the babe sef follow him kneel down, that’s how both of them started begging, ( he never felt so humiliated lyk this ) They said both of them trespassed, that they control this area and E have to water the ground. They collected his phone, the girl’s phone, his wallet, write watch and face caps then told them to run without looking back or they will shoot them. Till he graduated, E never see or talk to that girl again after that day. grin grin grin grin

What’s your story people,

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by JomasisTech: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'll be reading comments grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Adsexpert: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
The one I had then was as a fresher in school where they tried to initiate me that night.

See ehn if I happen to face any encounter like that again which I know I cants sef cus my look deh intimidating even though am handsome..

I will mark 1 or 2 of them eyes.. and make sure I kill them anyhow any amount or handle them to the authority am not joking, highest I go change my location or state ....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Victerica(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes, I have...

They were nice people... They don't abuse the ethics and norms of cultism

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by nickyj19: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Victerica:
Yes, I have...
They were nice people... They don't abuse the ethics and norms of cultism
u sound lyk cult member undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Hector09(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
On numerous occasions....I was even ask to suck a dick
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by PalmsInTheSky: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
We smoke some Good shit and wore each other slippers.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Victerica(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:

Cultism is life itself...

Cultism should not be abused
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by MAGG0T(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
cool

I came to read lies..

Death to all Cultists..
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by danietohbadt(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lived in same compound with some during university days
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Brighton1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Most redpillers are cultists
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Tejumola856: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
I no fit forget the day dey beat me because I wear black jean, black round neck and red cap, I swear they beat me like I thief money for market.

I was embarrassed that day, they undressed me and left me with only boxer, thank God my hostel doesn’t far to the place they beat me.

I burnt all my black clothes when I got to hostel, till today, I don’t have black in my clothes.

I hate cultist like shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by rickleye: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
hmm, I was expecting a ton of responses.
Anyways, Let me say I was in Unilag during the Sowore days. I was on campus when news filtered that he had been stabbed with an unknown substance and helped to Luth. ( everyone in those days was sent there). The general belief was that he belonged to Black Eye, eiye or buccaneers so to me it was good riddance . Those days were terrible . We had the boys come down from Auchi and cause havoc and we would indeed retaliate. Knew some seemingly good dudes who were hacked to death. SMH!

My own story like most starts with a girl. She wasn't in Moremi or New Hall or Amina, She was in the one located in the middle of the school, the only one in the long line of male hostels. She had come to see me in my hall and as I was trying to make my move, my squatter ( A little refresher - Each room had 2 bunk beds - so 4 people , if you were lucky each person had a squatter making 8 people residing in a standard room. If you were unlucky, your squatter had a squatter therefore making 16 people. Wow ! Those days.

In my case, I was lucky that my co-habitants agreed to just 2 squatters. So we were just 6 people every other day.

Back to the story .. so as I was trying to make my move - this dude ( squatter) just messed up my move , he was a pest all evening that when it did seem that he had gone for good, the idiot had ruin the mood. Anyways, It was 11pm and I decided, babe, lets do it another time and place to which she agreed. As I was walking her home, she bumped into a dude, I saw it and apologized asap, she was defensive and started to argue that the dude was at fault for bumping into her. The guy didn't say anything , I just tried to placate her and said sorry to the dude. He nodded and walked on.
Now for those of you would have walked a babe home. Something that should last 5 mins takes longer, in my case 25mins. With the kisses and the boob grabbing etc . Unbeknownst to us, he had passed us by and was waiting for her at the entrance of the dorm.
As she walked away from me, I saw her talking with a dude at the entrance ( I thought security guard) and made nothing more of the encounter till the next day.

So I saw Ronke the next day and we reminisced on the lost opportunity, mid-sentence, she says, " do you remember the dude who bumped into me" I said yes, Can you imagine, he asked me to get his girl that same night ? " I checked my watch and it was 11:45 and so I told him no, that she would be sleeping and that he should call it a night as well. I said that was a bit highhanded to which she said, well he deserved it ! we laughed and moved on.

That same evening, after a long day from classes, I return to my bed and say hello to my co-habitant who calls me aside and says that a dude has been looking for me - 2ce. He informed that he wants me to have nothing to do with the person and that the person belongs to a cult. Me, cult !!!, I said laughing that the dude must have the wrong room and person. My co-habitant said nope. He described me to a tee , he knew what course I was taking and my year.

Crap, Crap , Crap ! I said. And just like clockwork, tap, tap, tap. I open the door, the cultist is there with his buddies, they call me out.
I go out and then he relays exactly the same thing Ronke mentioned earlier about their interaction. I apologize profusely , he motions his hands for me to keep quiet and says - He knows, I am a good person but that he has to teach Ronke manners. As, I look to the ground and ask what my options are , they say, either lure her to a place where she gets a beating or if they are to expense resources and get her by themselves and she could get raped !

He puts his hand on my shoulder and says he knows, I will do the right thing ! What exactly, is the right thing ? He said he will return tomorrow to get my response.
I return to the room and my black face is pale. The blood has drained from it. Sweat enveloped me even with a ceiling fan on high speed as I sunk on my bed. My cohabitant asked what happened. I informed him, and added, "I haven't even slept with the girl, yet" he laughed out loud, my heart beat faster. After what seemed like eternity, he asked me not to worry and that he will deal with it.... ( Sorry, here is where i will stop)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Nostring: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Whazar(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anybody encounter me for here go collect wotowoto
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience by Victerica(m): 2:28am On Mar 10, 2022
nickyj19:

I am more than a cultist...

I am a god who believes in Jesus Christ!

(1) (Reply)

Pick What You Have Here / Vawulence Everywhere. / Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.