Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself (1129 Views)

"Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by Molly9: 11:04am On May 17, 2022
Ghanaian Nurse Threatens To Kill Herself after testing positive for HIV

A good relationship turned sour after both lovers tested positive For HIV, One partner who is a Ghanaian Nurse could not withstand the sad news as she felt her whole world has ended

According to the story, the lady threatened to end her own life because she can not engage herself with family and friends with such virus.

“I am a nurse and I just tested positive for HIV. I want to ask if there are nurses in Ghana who are HIV positive too? Because I'm really depressed.” – she wrote

She put charges on the boyfriend that he gave it to her as he also tested positive. She explained that, she resides at a different region and the boyfriend is also at Tema, she thinks he has been having a secret affair with different girls because she has never cheated on him.

“ I don't cheat on my boyfriend but look at me now, it's like my life has come to an end. In fact I want to end it all!! How am I going to explain it to my parents? And how do I leave with this disease? a lot of questions kept running through her mind” – She added

https://www.theghstage.com/2022/05/nurse-tested-positive-for-hiv-and.html?m=1

Check Some Comments From Viewers

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by dontrulee: 11:33am On May 17, 2022
Doctors sef dey get HIV/AIDS. Having HIV/AIDS ain't a dead sentence. People tend to stigmatize people with HIV/AIDS and that's not good. There are routes for the transmission of HIV apart from sexual intercourse. Know your status today!
Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by blockgeek69(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2022
As a nurse she should have known better on how to protect her self from STDs and STIs... I guess she couldn't forfeit the sweetness of digging in raw.

I actually like it raw, but before I start digging you raw, we must have run a lab test. Exactly what I did with my last sexual partner.
Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by SmartPolician: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
If a health worker would want to commit suicide because she had HIV, she has no business being in the health sector.

Imagine the message she's passing across to a potential carrier who knows little or nothing about health and how to manage the virus. In fact, they should withdraw her license immediately.
Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by Emma2Seconds: 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
Ihe n'ato uto na egbukwaegbu!!!!! Be warned �
Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by Gee64: 5:10pm On May 17, 2022
Why?
It won't kill you since you can manage it.

I think there is a herbal cure for HIV/AIDS.
Re: Nurse Tested Positive For HIV And Threatens To Kill Herself by Charlex23(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
To be very honest, those people saying you can have HIV and still live your normal life are all liars. The stigma of living with HIV alone could even kill you faster than the HIV itself. The stigma Still exist a lot and wouldn't perish.
Our mentality are wired differently . About 80% of people wouldn't want to associate or get too involved with you, because they don't want to have a thing to do with you. The rejection and depression these people go through would make them regret the fact that they disclosed their HIV status to people. Let's be very careful out there please. Avoid sharp object(s) or rather use yours. And if you must do, always use protection

(1) (Reply)

Help!! In Love Wit My Neibors Wife & Baby Sitter / Abuja Male Crossdresser Prostitute Narrates How He Got Beaten Up (VIDEO) / What're Your Thoughts On "No Sex Before Marriage Relationship "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.