Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,753 members, 7,952,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (159434 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by GloriaJackson: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello friends,My name is Gloria I have to give this miraculous testimony,After being in relationship with Jackson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Ayo okigu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the last day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is:http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. can never stop talking about you sir, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com contact his now for solution to all your problems,for any help you want his to do for you. Thank you Great Dr. Ayo. once again and may your gods reward you for your good deeds. ..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Gwen246: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Great Dr Okiriguo a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Gwen Marcus and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Great Dr Okiriguo which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lovers, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, hiv and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Stella, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Great Dr Okiriguo's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Great Dr Okiriguo has said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Great Dr Okiriguo is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Great Dr Okiriguo now on
Okiriguoloveandsolutionhome@yahoo.com he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Dr Okiriguo for your good deeds and may your good and powerful gods always reward you for your good deeds.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahMorgan: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahMorgan: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Great Dr Okiriguo a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Gwen Marcus and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Great Dr Okiriguo which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lovers, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, hiv and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Stella, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Great Dr Okiriguo's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Great Dr Okiriguo has said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Great Dr Okiriguo is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Great Dr Okiriguo now on
Okiriguoloveandsolutionhome@yahoo.com he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Dr Okiriguo for your good deeds and may your good and powerful gods always reward you for your good deeds.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TiffenyLacey1: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello
My name is Tiffany Lacey, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Gwen246: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2014
Okiriguoloveandsolutionhome@yahoo.com he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Dr Okiriguo for your good deeds and may your good and powerful gods always reward you for your good deeds.........................
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ann1111: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with DR. IYAYI, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spellcaster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without DR. IYAYI, DR. IYAYI does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com,
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you....

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Mullerrose: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
My name is MORGAN TRACY from USA My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.JATTO for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.JATTO contact him through his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Gwen246: 3:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MarisaJames: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RitaNelson: 1:50am On Nov 25, 2014
my name is Rita Nelson i want you all to join me to thank the great man that help me to restoring my relationship with my husband who dump me for another Girl for 3 months because the Girl had money, at first i never believed Dr. Ayo Okigu will be able to help me win Nelson back from this other Girl but because i still love him and i need him back in my life, i worked and follow his instruction and it surprise me that after working with him, Nelson called me and ask me to forgive and forget the past that him still love me and that was how my husband came back for good. So with this great work done for me by Dr. Ayo of greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via
email;greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, once again thank you.Thank you Great Ayo,

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Donaldsarah32: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b]My name is Donald Sarah. I just want to say thanks to Dr. Odiala for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with kids and we are more happier than never before,Thanks to Dr. Odiala for his help,i have work with so many spell caster, all of them took my money and did not help me. A cod_worker in my office told me a lot about Dr. Odiala, how he help her to get back his husband. And i said let me give him a try. He did a love spell that make him come back to me and marry me, With this testimony right now i am the happiest woman on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Odiala for the good work that he has done for me and people. he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,getting pregnant,wining lottery,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System work,He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email or call him Odialaspelltemple@gmail.com.+2348077513166 for relationship matters. his website odialaspelltemple4.webs.com [/b][i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahMorgan: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by angelsing(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
aaaah here we go again with women and their insecurities!!!!!!

@poster
FIRST let me just say that i dont believe that a man should automatically stop talking to an ex simply because he is with you. if they are mature enough to find a common ground to be friends after being a couple then great, why should that be a problem to you?! stop  trying to dictate what he can or cannot do. its called marriage not slavery!

SECOND has he done anything to warrant such insecurities from you? has he ever cheated? has he ever given you the reason to believe that he was cheating?

THIRD so you believe that communicating with your ex is "keeping a close r/ship with her"? what would you call it if they ever met again then? CHEATING?! lol

FOURTH you should TRUST and BELIEVE in your husband (unless he ever gave you a reason not to). he told you that nothing CAN happen and you should trust his words. not standing by him will only lead to trouble in a perfectly fine r/ship.

FIFTH your hubby told you what he believes in (aka there is nothing wrong with the act) but you are trying to change him into who he is not. you want him to stop being a friendly caring person because of your insecurities. lol. why dont YOU change to a better person rather than expect him to lower himself to your low self esteem level?

SIXTH giving your husband an ultimatum is not only wrong but immature. what are you going to do if he doesnt stop?! why do you think this girl will give a damn if you call her? she is HIS friend, and if HE sees nothing wrong in communicating with her then your business is with HIM not HER. your immaturity is clearly apparent.
In as much as I agree with most of your point but let me ask u, Did u think the husband will take it likely with her if reverse was the case?..Sometimes u just have to put your self in the shoe of the woman to understand how she feels and knowing us Men we will rain brim stone if our wife keeps close communication with our else at the detriment of our own happiness.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Donaldsarah32: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
[b]My name is Donald Sarah. I just want to say thanks to Dr. Odiala for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with kids and we are more happier than never before,Thanks to Dr. Odiala for his help,i have work with so many spell caster, all of them took my money and did not help me. A cod_worker in my office told me a lot about Dr. Odiala, how he help her to get back his husband. And i said let me give him a try. He did a love spell that make him come back to me and marry me, With this testimony right now i am the happiest woman on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Odiala for the good work that he has done for me and people. he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,getting pregnant,wining lottery,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System work,He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email or call him Odialaspelltemple4@gmail.com.+2348077513166 for relationship matters. his website odialaspelltemple4.webs.com [/b][i][/i]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LisaMorrison: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
THANKS TO THE GREAT AKULA FOR HELPING ME TO CURE MY HIV-AIDS

My Name is Lisa Morrison,and I'm from the United States,is the only Dr Akula who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I couldn?t find any solution on my disease,i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss sarah about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he following week Great Akula mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe my life.His Email address
is: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com or you can call him via his cell phone number on +2348074839242

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by cornie11: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP

I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MyrandaHammons: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has sucessfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compactable. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him through his website for help. http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by CassieBrain: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
I never believed in love spells or magic until I saw a testimony about one woman called Tiffany on the internet testifying about how a spell caster called DR MARVEL bring back her ex husband who left her for another woman, and i decided to contact the man to give him a try. So when i contacted him he told me that he is going to bring my husband back to me that i should give him two days to do the casting of my spell which i did. I am out here to testify that what DR MARVEL did for me really work out good for me because I am really happy now with my husband because after i contacted DR MARVEL he promise to bring back my husband to me which he did. So i really don't have much to say about this man but all i have to say is that DR MARVEL is really a powerful man and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover. I'm now happy and a living testimony because i am now leaving happily with my family. So if you need any of his help you can contact him via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or extremespellhome@gmail.com. you can also contact him directly through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com i know he can also help you because i do not have any doubt for his work. GOOD LUCK. Cassie Brain

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TiffenyJayla1: 4:17am On Dec 08, 2014
My Dear friends online, My name is Rina Synia,And i live in Ireland, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is DR OSAUYI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant.Thanks to DR OSAUYI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.