Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,049 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry (318 Views)

People Are Still Threatening My Life” – Show Promoter Beaten As Sabinus Fails / There's No Independent Woman Anywhere " Singer Harry Song / Singer Harry Song Says What He Will Do To His Wife When He Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry by Jenniferchuma10: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong, has claimed that he’s being blackmailed by a ‘runs girl’ he had a sexual relation with 6 years ago.

"I have paid and paid to calm her down but she is still threatening"-Singer Harrysong laments on blackmail by runs-girl
The “she knows” crooner disclosed in an Instagram post that the lady has been extorting him and threatened to leak his bedroom tape.

"I have paid and paid to calm her down but she is still threatening"-Singer Harrysong laments on blackmail by runs-girl
Harrysong said that he has frequently paid the lady to prevent her from carrying out her threat, but she continues to threaten, and he is no longer willing to give in to her demands, so he is disclosing their deal to the world.

“Any runs girl that put up an unpayed sex scandal about me any time soon, don’t believe her. I’ve payed and payed and payed just to calm her down, but she’s threatening. This happened 6 years ago, Abi she been record me da year sef I no even know, but no shaking, at least, I don tell una first”. He wrote.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-have-paid-and-paid-to-calm-her-down-but-she-is-still-threatening-singer-harrysong-laments-on-blackmail-by-runs-girl/

Re: I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry by rickpat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
why did you pay at all?
pay once and you will keep paying.
the day you stop paying,the tape will be leaked.

so what's the need paying at all,,?
Re: I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry by Mooh247: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why not man up... What's in sex tape that he is paying like maga
Re: I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry by kozmokaz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin

Who else wanna watch harry songs sex tape?

Mk I learn new style

Ox baba killed It

Harry might bury it zi
Re: I Have Paid And Paid To Calm Her Down But She Is Still Threatening”-singer Harry by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Instead of una to drop album na sextape una wan dey use worry us.
the way i am seeing it eh, it's like more sextapes are coming

(1) (Reply)

Victony - Apollo Music Video / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African / Ex Miss Nollywood International Amb Sonia Sunday And Her Fiancé Photos Surface A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.