Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) (37735 Views)

Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) / Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Zico777(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
I can only accept foreign currency from banks knowing fully well they can't indulge in fraudulent activity, anyone else oga pay me my naira better be safe than sorry
Guy 4get!
Who tell u say dem no fit run u street 4 bank?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by juman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most likely its fake dollar.
I knew of a time one electronics seller was dupped of a lot of money when the buyer deceived him that he would pay in dollars. The dollars turned out to be fake.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by merits(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

MadamVanessa, your use of English is quite pitiable; little wonder you hid your face.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
leave madam Madam Vanessa alone her school and certificate dey her chest and under her pant.

2 Likes

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Zico777(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
GistFullGround:

MadamVanessa, your use of English is quite pitiable; little wonder you hid your face.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Guy 4get na face we go chop?
I no need the face all these displayed goodies don do me.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by yanabasee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The buyer is more foolish here.

How can you used a foreign currency in a feeling station, it's not everyone that can changed dollars to naira. He made the fuel attendant more confused.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by stagger: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Only a fool will pay for a service or product with money that is not legal tender.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by AFONAMARO: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
Knowledge is power!

You see that phrase above? It is underrated...
This is why we should not stop learning to avoid embarrassing ourselves.

Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding will always set you apart and ahead of others.

This is the problem with us, timidity has eaten far into our reasoning.

Can you patronize someone in America with naira?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
AFONAMARO:

This is the problem with us, timidity has eaten far into our reasoning.

Can you patronize someone in America with naira?

You are the one who is timid, dollar is globally accepted, stop living in your village. Embrace knowledge
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Zico777:

Guy 4get!
Who tell u say dem no fit run u street 4 bank?
Bro me I no dey take am easy for bank people o small shout lasan dem go dey beg me ni
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by AFONAMARO: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
yanabasee:

Can't someone peacefully FEEL his/herself, especially in a FEELING station where it can be felt?

1 Like

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Both of the seller and the buyer should be thrown into jail.

Their offence:
***The seller for selling fuel at black market.
***The buyer for attempting to use Non-Nigeria legal tender to pay for a product.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by owiko(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omoh, no kill yourself abeg. Depression seems to be the new normal in naija. Better days ahead
OSDBLISS:
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life. Pls help a sad soul
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by AFONAMARO: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

You are the one who is timid, dollar is globally accepted, stop living in your village. Embrace knowledge

Your obvious timidity stinks.

Next time you visit your local market, pay them with dollars. Or better still, go pay dollars into your local account.

Every country has its local currency which is a legal tender while transacting within the country.
So, why tender a foreign currency to a local seller who evidently lacks the means to use it?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
Knowledge is power!

You see that phrase above? It is underrated...
This is why we should not stop learning to avoid embarrassing ourselves.

Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding will always set you apart and ahead of others.
Nonsense
Collect fake dollar at your own peril
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by godofuck231: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nigeria will start selling crude for naira soon , damn Gaddafi ooooo
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Ultras100:
This is commendable

I mean NOT commendable
[/s]
Stop confusing my ancestors undecided
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by OnyeMmeri: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How can you used a foreign currency in a feeling station, it's not everyone that can changed dollars to naira. He made the fuel attendant more confused.

No be only feeling station, fingering station too.

1 Like

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by yanabasee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Can't someone peacefully FEEL his/herself, especially in a FEELING station where it can be felt?

Lol... I wasn't trying to make a jest of him.... I mentioned him to edit his original post to make corrections

1 Like

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
He was not educated that is why...
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by anytexy: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
You are a MUMU man giving dollar to street trader in Nigeria. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by penocrat1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
OSDBLISS:
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life. Pls help a sad soul

Please don't commit suicide. You are young. You will survive
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by gonea02: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stupid showoff just for views.., Why would you even hand him a dollar bill in the first place.. you can tell the guy has NEVER seen a dollar bill before and its normal for him to wonder what kind of paper is that.. Moreover as a smart guy he didn't collect that money cause there's a huge chance it could be FAKE and he's just protecting himself. It's a local street hustle and the purchase should be in Naira and not in dollars... IMAGINE handing a street vendor in the US a Naira note ofcause it would be the same reaction for sure.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Your obvious timidity stinks.

Next time you visit your local market, pay them with dollars. Or better still, go pay dollars into your local account.

Every country has its local currency which is a legal tender while transacting within the country.
So, why tender a foreign currency to a local seller who evidently lacks the means to use it?

Mumu...you are still saying the same thing I said...he lacks the means...meaning he doesn't have the knowledge.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by gonea02: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Exactly.., he was expecting g the guy to be jumping up and praising him for handing a dollar note.., when you can genuinely tell that the Fuel Seller has never seen or knew what a dollar note was..
Aidejay:
Why can't the buyer pay in Nigerian currency. Why must everything be used to chase clout.

E fit be fake dollars seff, carry am go Bureau de change make dem change your face for you.

See as e position camera, he was expecting the hustler to start jumping and praising him.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nonsense
Collect fake dollar at your own peril

Same thing I'm saying...if he knew it's dollar, if he knew it's real dollar, he will collect it, but he doesn't know...meaning he lacks knowledge.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by AFONAMARO: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

Mumu...you are still saying the same thing I said...he lacks the means...meaning he doesn't have the knowledge.

Ewu Hausa
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't blame dem jare.. Naija are professional even aboki might dey confuse with d perfect way fake dollar might look
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How can you used a foreign currency in a filling station, it's not everyone that can changed dollars to naira. He made the fuel attendant more confused.
free 20mb daily has is your problem you can't watch the vedio and understand, that's not filling station, that's Aboki black market dealers
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by uboma(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
Better safe than sorry!
Imagine presenting a fake 100$ bill to his oga,
That was a real note though,

How did you conclude that it was a real 100 USD bill? You need to see it and feel it to conclude if it is fake or not. It is not possible to tell from the video...
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Rexymania(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
They are right. It is not money in their country
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
iyapont:
It is good that he rejected it, coz what if the dollar was fake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u want to put him into another problem?
exactly what happen to my friend at tema community 4 one guy with Rav 4 Bought phone from him with fake 200 dollar note it was where he went to change they confirm to him the money is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nana Otedola Stunning In A Throwback Photo / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / OLX Nigeria And So Much Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.