Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) (37804 Views)

Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) / Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
The money can be fake
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
uboma:

How did you conclude that it was a real 100 USD bill? You need to see it and feel it to conclude if it is fake or not. It is not possible to tell from the video...

You actually can
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
He should have paid him in naira.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I'm feeling you! I also feel for the fuel attendant

What are you filing?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Bbbw: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Slymking: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
OSDBLISS:
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life. Pls help a sad soul
How do you now tend to end it now? Na watin u go talk just help a ritualist make them use ya head no just waste ya empty head wey no fit think than suicide ode
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Trendingbiz042: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aidejay:
Why can't the buyer pay in Nigerian currency. Why must everything be used to chase clout.

E fit be fake dollars seff, carry am go Bureau de change make dem change your face for you.

See as e position camera, he was expecting the hustler to start jumping and praising him.

As if I give you $100 now you won’t jump. 55k na money abeg
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Omo ote cheesy cheesy Comrade wey no sabi. Nah 56k you rejected so cheesy You go collect am, talk say change no dey say as per your guy, you go do am the remaining litres next time.
What if na fake dollars? Na people like you dem go easily scam lol
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
uboma:

How did you conclude that it was a real 100 USD bill? You need to see it and feel it to conclude if it is fake or not. It is not possible to tell from the video...

How does fake money feel? I need enlightenment on this
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Zico777(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omotosho1090905:

Bro me I no dey take am easy for bank people o small shout lasan dem go dey beg me ni
grin
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What are you filing?

I'm feeling them inside the feeling station nau
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by klas(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skyfornia:

You are the one who is timid, dollar is globally accepted, stop living in your village. Embrace knowledge

Globally accepted by upper class entities.

You cannot buy things with dollars in neighbourhood groceries stores in the UK or any decent country.

So trying to buy fuel from roadside black market seller with dollars in Nigeria is just a show off.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2022
klas:

Globally accepted by upper class entities.

You cannot buy things with dollars in neighbourhood groceries stores in the UK or any decent country.

So trying to buy fuel from roadside black market seller with dollars in Nigeria is just a show off.

That's not my point, my point is that if you know the value of that money, and if you know it is real, you will accept it as exchange for your goods. That's knowledge
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by BrashMan: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Queen Cersei made us understand that power is power

And how did she end? The useless coward was even begging and crying for mercy when her eye clear.

All her gra gra ended in a twinkle of an eye because she had neither sense nor knowledge of what the dragon queen could do. Sometimes knowledge and sense is better than power with ignorance.

If you doubt me, ask Buhari. He has power, but no knowledge or sense.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by xrenzy(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2022
OSDBLISS:
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life. Pls help a sad soul
please don't end your life take this advise from a person that game to this word without leg and am broke surrounded by people rich people who refused to help but am still managing with hope one day i will be a billionaire too bro we will make this money bro
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Abcruz(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
OSDBLISS:

No don't end it.
Life has many more to offer to you if you can hold on.. Send me a DM or drop your WhatsApp contact let's talk.
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
The dollar looked fake to me because of its size
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
BrashMan:

And how did she end? The useless coward was even begging and crying for mercy when her eye clear.

All her gra gra ended in a twinkle of an eye because she had neither sense nor knowledge of what the dragon queen could do. Sometimes knowledge and sense is better than power with ignorance.

If you doubt me, ask Buhari. He has power, but no knowledge or sense.
Cersei was taken down by someone with more power than her and not someone with knowledge..

And also the world knows Buhari because of his power.. Tell me, who are you?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by MICHEAL346(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nothing No Go See Inside This Blogging Business.

That Fuel Reseller Dey Fear that 100 U.S Dollar Might Be Fake, That's Why He Refuse To Collect Am.

Incase If You Are Still Interested In Converting Your Airtime Into Cash.

Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

You have a website?
Re: This One No Be Money: Fuel Reseller Rejects 100 Dollar Bill Given To Him (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
MICHEAL346:

You have a website?

Visit www.. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.