Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,491 members, 7,917,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Peanut Burger: Best Coated Peanuts Butter Recipe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peanut Burger: Best Coated Peanuts Butter Recipe (341 Views)

The Health Benefits Of Eating Groundnuts (peanuts) / Healthy Benefits Of Consuming Peanuts Regularly / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Take Peanuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peanut Burger: Best Coated Peanuts Butter Recipe by Bobby4me: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Typical Nigerian food is crunchy peanut nibbles, often known as Peanut Burger. Before deep-frying in vegetable oil, it is produced using flour, peanuts, and other components. Peanut burger (coated groundnut) is a nutritious and healthful food that everyone enjoys.

As I said in my earlier piece, if you like groundnuts, you’ll adore the peanut burger. In Nigeria, Peanut Burger (coated groundnut) is also known as coated peanut.

A peanut burger, contrary to common misconception, is not a hamburger bun made entirely of peanuts. It is, nevertheless, a popular West African snack loved by both children and adults.

Homemade Snacks made from peanuts may be fried on the stovetop or baked in the oven. It is time to treat your family to a spicy and crispy coated peanuts burger snack. They are significantly superior to store-bought since you can customize the spices to your liking.

How to Prepare Peanut Burger
asikoherbs.com/2022/03/11/peanut-burger/

(1) (Reply)

Prep Is Effective At Preventing HIV. / The Nexus Between Investigative Journalism And Mental Health By Tony Ademiluyi / The Olu Of Warri Has Announced Free surgery For All Tribes In Warri And Env.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.