Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) (29327 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by seguno2: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
wwwihy:
Terrible

Watch the video here

Is this State not having Governor, Local Government Chairmen?

Even the citizens cannot be forgiven for the filthiness

Watch the video here

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051

Obiano’s airport is enough.
Anything else is irrelevant according to brilliant Anambrarians.

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Afonja and Lies...Smh. Okay our little Lagos London,I haven't brought out ibadan and osogbo..Ndi educated first

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Concience55: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Very useless tribe ..
AfghanEASTERN Modafuckers
This is extreme.... must you stoop this low?
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by iyapont: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I repeat,I buy premium tears from afonja miscreants

all these small small children self,u not my target baby boy,I don't engage kids..byee grin
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by seguno2: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Lol, no wonder these people are always on the offensive to defend their region at all cost cos a lot is wrong with it. You can imagine a whole roundabout which is meant to be motorable converted to a heap of dumps due to their dirty lifestyles.

These people litter with dirt anywhere they found themselves. Now when NBS say SE is the poorest in Southern Nigeria, they tell you that's not the reality on ground. grin cheesy

You mean that other regions don’t have similar refuse dumps decorating public spaces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by marsman: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so unlikely igbos. It's only in south west I see things like this which I understood perfectly well, because by default our western brothers were created in pig nature lipsrsealed shocked
He pain am, as dey don expose you culture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Yorubas and lies...Okay see your lagos London, osun loading,ibadan loading

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Your baby boy is the child you aborted for your dirty boyfriend. Another aged kid thinking matured because she's afonja..crazy peeps. cry cry baby..I'm here to make you sad and weep,till I buy all premium tears of yours

iyapont:
all these small small children self,u not my target baby boy,I don't engage kids..byee grin

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2022
wwwihy:
Terrible

Watch the video here

Is this State not having Governor, Local Government Chairmen?

Even the citizens cannot be forgiven for the filthiness

Watch the video here

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051
Jesu!
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
which kind fake news?? angry this is the problem with Nigerians, everybody wants to secure his/her region even in there poor state...!!

Imagine I went to Ochanja Market(Onitsha) all the way from Awka to get shoes and sporting equipment about 2weeks back only for me to be welcomed by that heep of refuse you are seeing over there...The painful experience was that it seems like everybody selling around there is so comfortable with the situation, I can't even explain the rotten clusters of smells emanating around that vicinity, it's a gory seen bro...!!
please come and show me the exact part you saw the refuses on Tuesday
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Blaster..you just wanna be beaten black and blue..Don't even think about vawulence,I'm just gonna wrong you to eternity like really F.... you up..I'm not calling anybody out,we said we are tired of naija politics including all igbo thieves, una say No...ehn deal with Nigeria corruption and stop blaming indigenes..Don't they pay tax in that market? don't they pay money everyday for cleanup, does the government come ?..okay they should set the trash on fire in the market.. Please help yoruba call out their leaders,leave us in peace.

You are a very sick fellow, what's my business with Yorubaland?? Are my in yoruba land?? I'm telling you what's happening in my state "Ina gbaka aru ka motor"

Bia, this man...!! Noo nwayo there!! Better comport yaself!!

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2022
thunder fire you..which stupid state.?is that Ochanja roundabout ?why did they crop the pictures ? are my in yorubaland....hhahahaH..ewu werey,it's AM i in yoruba land.. free education na bastard

Slynation:
You are a very sick fellow, what's my business with Yorubaland?? Are my in yoruba land?? I'm telling you what's happening in my state "Ina gbaka aru ka motor"

Bia, this man...!! Noo nwayo there!! Better comport yaself!!
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:
Tuesday?? Seems like you can't read abi...!! Anyways no long talk, I have some items to buy at Ochanja Market this Monday if there's movement/Tuesday...lemme see if something have been done about it, whichever way, I will update you...
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by HernanCortes: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Ipob pigs and criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Leave paid liars...we dey here..Another one is Ahnie, claiming asaba...I dey wait am

Arda1000:
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by matm: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2022
A law shld be passed by govt to punish the people living around any vicinity where refuse is dumped indiscriminately.
Then d rubbish will stop
Govt can't do everything.You dump refuse and expect govt to come and dispose it for you.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
Tuesday?? Seems like you can't read abi...!! Anyways no long talk, I have some items to buy at Ochanja Market this Monday if there's movement/Tuesday...lemme see if something have been done about it, whichever way, I will update you...
I said Tuesday cause Monday is sit at home
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Leave paid liars...we dey here..Another one is Ahnie, claiming asaba...I dey wait am

let him claim whatever he wants but I swear there's no place with such refuses around Ochanja market roundabout.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by od501: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Lol, no wonder these people are always on the offensive to defend their region at all cost cos a lot is wrong with it. You can imagine a whole roundabout which is meant to be motorable converted to a heap of dumps due to their dirty lifestyles.

These people litter with dirt anywhere they found themselves. Now when NBS say SE is the poorest in Southern Nigeria, they tell you that's not the reality on ground. grin cheesy

My shut up if don't know what to say. I know a place in Kano where people live on top refuse mountains. Just go and pay your tax to BH joor...before they slaughter the rest of your village people.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2022
ahnie:
Anambra has always been a very dirty state,with dirty rusted roofs and muddy sands with very dirty filthy gutters and stinking environment.

Asaba is GRA IN NEATNESS.....compared to anambra state.
Asaba is poorly developed despite being the capital of an oil rich State.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by od501: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:
let him claim whatever he wants but I swear there's no place with such refuses around Ochanja market roundabout.

Actually... there was, as of December period when I went there. That was the last time I visited shaa... but what saw wasn't that huge.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by od501: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:

Actually... there was, as of December period when I went there. That was the last time I visited shaa... but what saw wasn't that huge
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Soludo will clean up Onitsha.

5 days to go.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

I can bet you have never left your region since you were born. Don't talk rubbish visit sango area in Ogun state
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
od501:

Actually... there was, as of December period when I went there. That was the last time I visited shaa... but what saw wasn't that huge
there was
We are talking about presently
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Very useless tribe ..
AfghanEASTERN Modafuckers
and they Bleep your modafucking mother and gave birth to you. Oloribuku. Hypocract nah why una wan take dirt and urine finish around the fly over wey dey sango Ogun state
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Benjax4all: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Omo see roundabout be like shit undecided undecided undecided
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by od501: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:
there was
We are talking about presently

Ok nah. There are every possibility ot was fabricated shaa... I don't trust all these NL pple
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:
I said Tuesday cause Monday is sit at home
I will respond to this next week, with pictures!! whether
it has been cleaned up or not
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
flokii:
This is the exact thing happening in Balogun market in Lagos and all the streets where you find Igbos.. this culture of turning habitable and market areas to dump sites won't do you people any good.
in as much I condem the act go and find out, the only thing so important to the baba oloja and iya oloja nah money... Where to dump waste sef has been sold out
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by MYHUBBY: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so unlikely igbos. It's only in south west I see things like this which I understood perfectly well, because by default our western brothers were created in pig nature lipsrsealed shocked

always running away from responsibilities, that's how you people grow UGM that are now killing your kinsmen like Suya

I can't wait for restructuring, they should just bundle you people with 9/11 bus back to your dirty region.

Lagos must be clean again from you people Dirty nature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos / Accident At Ozubulu Without Any Fatalities, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.