Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) (29331 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
I will respond to this next week, with pictures!! whether
it has been cleaned up or not
lol I will be calling you out on Tuesday evening to post the pictures and exact location cause me I will go around Ochanja snapping my own,and am going to create a thread about it and mention you. Thanks
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Splitmind: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Dirty eye pigs angry
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2022
od501:

Ok nah. There are every possibility ot was fabricated shaa... I don't trust all these NL pple
immediately I saw the pictures and video Omo I said no this can't be the place he posted I walked past it this last Tuesday and Wednesday as many as 4 times while going to meet a client in Oduakpu

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Peppysco: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu is never going to be president.

That one I assure you.

I'm sure Tinubu has never ever been there or even dropped a tissue paper to add to the environmental problems over there. Face your leaders and the problems they create for you and let Tinubu, a man who has made life better for millions of your people in Lagos alone.
You can't be poor in the East, make money in the West and still try to rubbish your host, that makes you lots ingrates and unfaithful humans

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Arda1000:
lol I will be calling you out on Tuesday evening to post the pictures and exact location cause me I will go around Ochanja snapping my own,and am going to create a thread about it and mention you. Thanks
No wahala...!! grin but if your initial stance was that there was never a hip of refuse dump at Ochanja roundabout, something I saw with my two korokoro eyes on a Saturday, then you are new to this state...!! I don't wanna give too much details, I would have conducted a questionnaire form of survey and post to you...!!
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Originalsly: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Philistine:

Go to igbo dominated markets in lagos and observe the level of filth and decay. It is very shameful. From ladipo market to Oshodi market, very dirty and stinky.

People will take their habits wherever they go. How does the average person growing up in Aba dispose of his garbage? If he moves to Lagos he would continue to do same unless faced with consequences. I blame the local government for not enforcing laws. If they did it will never reach this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Silencer9319: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Onitsha is the most dirtiest city av ever visited in all my life, junction by junction is dumping site
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by clockwisereport: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2022
, please show this to people in charge of waste management in Anambra
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Your state is the dirtiest state I have ever visited. Everywhere in your state is littered with refuse dump sites, even in front of your state government house is littered with garbage. Onitsha is like London compare to anywhere in your backward state

[s]
Silencer9319:
Onitsha is the most dirtiest city av ever visited in all my life, junction by junction is dumping site
[/s]
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by mmsen: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Shameful.

But continue shouting senseless ethnic slogans which your cities turn into Ibadan.

You all have the same basic problems.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
No wahala...!! grin but if your initial stance was that there was never a hip of refuse dump at Ochanja roundabout, something I saw with my two korokoro eyes on a Saturday, then you are new to this state...!! I don't wanna give too much details, I would have conducted a questionnaire form of survey and post to you...!!
no problem
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by DannyFX2638: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Originalsly:

People will take their habits wherever they go. How does the average person growing up in Aba dispose of his garbage? If he moves to Lagos he would continue to do same unless faced with consequences. I blame the local government for not enforcing laws. If they did it will never reach this stage.
boss I never expected this from you.. This your comment isn't right ... I know I'm not the only one disappointed in you right now for your comment .. So you are trying to say aba residents are dirty And those in Lagos are trained to dispose their garbage correctly??.. It's a shame boss..

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so unlikely igbos. It's only in south west I see things like this which I understood perfectly well, because by default our western brothers were created in pig nature lipsrsealed shocked
and now u can see ursef that u easterners are the real pigs grin grin
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by redsun(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Why is no one seeing the billions of dollars in waste management industry in nigeria, and the sanity it brings to the society?
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Acidbath: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2022
The new Biafra.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Acidbath: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Hardpounder:
I get hiv . I must be popular on google

I have broken rule 2, 3,8 and 19. Ban me
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Acidbath: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Acidbath: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Hardpounder Friday Oyikocho Odeh aka Satanicsatanist:
i get hiv . I must be popular on google

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by dettolgel: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
wwwihy:
The current situation of Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State.

Where are the people from this State? Do you care about your health at all?

We find things like this across the country but our people like to focus on the wrong things forgetting their immediate environment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051

Upon on the different levy these market people pay the authority can not do their job.

Who did this to us?
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by 35824L: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Bia.fraud grincheesy

No wonder the Niger Deltans want nothing to do with that online country that is actually a region of garbage in reality grin

1 Like

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

So we read same about Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Eventually, we sabi those who cried and who are still crying

You guys should better be preparing for what is about to come in 2023.. Make the thing no be like we no tell una early

That's interesting. If u say that those who opposed buhari becoming president in 2015 and 2019 are d nigerians crying, can you pls share with us how life has been for u& the entire Nigeria since 2015
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by dettolgel: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2022
redsun:
Why is no one seeing the billions of dollars in waste management industry in nigeria, and the sanity it brings to the society?

Nigerians are lazy no one wants to work. I know of very few in the diaspora that brought money in to invest in this business. Behold the people in charge here mismanaged the funds and grounded the business. If not the staff the authority using all form of ways to extort businesses more especially if the owner is in abroad.

My brother Nigeria is a failed country the earlier we accept it the better for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by helinues: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

That's interesting. If u say that those who opposed buhari becoming president in 2015 and 2019 are d nigerians crying, can you pls share with us how life has been for u& the entire Nigeria since 2015

That's the problem with some of you. You see the sky heh. It's just so wide for birds to fly without touching others.

Life plum here no be for mouth. And at the same time. I did not put anybody in any situation cos I have never been elected to any political position before.

You people should know who to dey direct una questions to
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

That's the problem with some of you. You see the sky heh. It's just so wide for birds to fly without touching others.

Life plum here no be for mouth. And at the same time. I did not put anybody in any situation cos I have never been elected to any political position before.

You people should know who to dey direct una questions to

Still doesn't answer my question:

If u say that those who opposed buhari becoming president in 2015 and 2019 are d nigerians crying, can you pls share with us how life has been for u& the entire Nigeria since 2015?
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2022
anytexy:
hmmmm. But don't forget government collect money for waste disposal from the traders.

Í know they do but there is no logic in it, should we use because they pay and let them to be damaging or constituting to environmental chaos.

All of them should free that road and enter inside market
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by redsun(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2022
dettolgel:

Nigerians are lazy no one wants to work. I know of very few in the diaspora that brought money in to invest in this business. Behold the people in charge here mismanaged the funds and grounded the business. If not the staff the authority using all form of ways to extort businesses more especially if the owner is in abroad.

My brother Nigeria is a failed country the earlier we accept it the better for everyone.

The only way to start a business in that unstructured land is to start minimally and nurture the workforce to grow the business. It reduces the risk of high financial loss, and it creates a business culture of commitment and inclusiveness.

Some councils are beginning to see the prospect of public, private partnership in waste management there.It just require people with a bit of ideas, capital and direct access to those political thugs to make them see the essential need for keeping the streets clean, preserving the environment, creating jobs and making money.

Something that has not gone up can not come down. The country can't fail when it hasn't started. The people just need to sanitise the leadership and put all the retarded criminals that running place now in their rightful place.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2022
wwwihy:
The current situation of Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State.

Where are the people from this State? Do you care about your health at all?

We find things like this across the country but our people like to focus on the wrong things forgetting their immediate environment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BayoAdedosu/status/1502292718093058051

Soludo audio governor
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by kingyakos: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Onitsha generate dirty pass revenue o
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by errigdee: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
shame
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Soludo should please build a waste to energy power plant.
Re: Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Landmack:
Lol

Honestly, I want to agree with most of the posters here...majority of our pple (igbos) are very dirty.

Even with the regular monthly sanitation’s done with strict laws the corners of most busy places in Anambra State remains very dirty. Open and dirty drainages,heaps of dirt in public places and what have you?!

Go to Aba and see wonders....

60% blame goes to our pple
40% blame goes to our state govts

When MNK becomes the president of Biafra,I wonder how he’s going to deal with this dirtiness in South East...Lol

God forbid! Ekperima Onye nzuzu Kanu can never be the president of Biafra. NEVER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos / Accident At Ozubulu Without Any Fatalities, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.