Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? (810 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
What's the best way to support your lady? She could be your wife, girlfriend or sidechick grin cheesy

Helping her further her education?
Financing her to learn a skill?
Setting up a business for her?
There are many ways a lady can be empowered to reach her dreams and become more productive but a lot of men put limits to what they can do to support a partner.
But supporting your partner adds value to your relationship and also puts her in position to support you or the family as the case may be.

One cost effective way to help your partner is setting up a business for her with Gotahia. Imagine setting up a standard ecommerce business with about 100k or less.

The point is, set up a business. If you have more capital then get legit suppliers who will give you the lowest prices for any product you want to sell at www.gotahia.com when you become a reseller.

Ladies don't want stress, and Gotahia is the best way to stay away from the stress of going to different market to search for importers, distributors or manufacturers to buy from. With gotahia.com you can browse through suppliers of different Products and choose which to work with.
You can create a reseller account on www.gotahia.com/reseller and connect to Suppliers that you can readily get products from when orders come.
That way with your small capital you can set up a real business and create good relationship with suppliers who will always have the goods that you'll need to meet the customers needs even when the goods are not in stock.

Which ever way you choose, it's important to empower your lady, you might realize the value on rainy days

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by incometrader(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
What if I empower my babe finish, she con leave me
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
If she deserves it right now do it for posterity. That's why I'm discussing a way with the lowest cost. The one wey no go pain you grin cheesy
incometrader:
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by blinking001(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Not supporting her is the best option.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by jericco1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmm
Interesting topic
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
It's good to support, but when you meet an ungrateful woman.All your efforts will be like using a basket to fetch water.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mikeaniebiet:
What's the best way to support your lady? She could be your wife, girlfriend or sidechick grin cheesy

Helping her further her education?
Financing her to learn a skill?
Setting up a business for her?
There are many ways a lady can be empowered to reach her dreams and become more productive but a lot of men put limits to what they can do to support a partner.
But supporting your partner adds value to your relationship and also puts her in position to support you or the family as the case may be.

One cost effective way to help your partner is setting up a business for her with Gotahia. Imagine setting up a standard ecommerce business with about 100k or less.

The point is, set up a business. If you have more capital then get legit suppliers who will give you the lowest prices for any product you want to sell at www.gotahia.com when you become a reseller.

Ladies don't want stress, and Gotahia is the best way to stay away from the stress of going to different market to search for importers, distributors or manufacturers to buy from. With gotahia.com you can browse through suppliers of different Products and choose which to work with.
You can create a reseller account on www.gotahia.com/reseller and connect to Suppliers that you can readily get products from when orders come.
That way with your small capital you can set up a real business and create good relationship with suppliers who will always have the goods that you'll need to meet the customers needs even when the goods are not in stock.

Which ever way you choose, it's important to empower your lady, you might realize the value on rainy days

Support her ministry by buying her a 10inch black long and curvy Love Machine
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
incometrader:
I'll be here to console you grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Eben91: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
The best support I can give to her is that support that will always make her to want to sit in one place and sleep all day, and the best support that will do this perfectly is inpregnating her.
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
I'll answer you when you tell me what's the best way a lady can support her man undecided...
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by odinson1(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Favfables1:
I'll answer you when you tell me what's the best way a lady can support her man undecided...

By giving him sex of coursecheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by incometrader(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol.. any woman can give sex. A special woman gives more than that.
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pray for her
Re: What's The Best Way To Support Your Lady? by GooodHardDick: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topic for Simps to display their Simpson stupidity.

Ask them "what is the best way to treat their mothers and sisters" and watch the thread become dry.

Alaye, if you're looking for a woman to maintain. Go and look after your mother and sisters

(1) (Reply)

4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them / Owerri: Married Women Protest Against Young Ladies / How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.