Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,138 members, 7,946,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Adventure: The Repairman Who Was Meant 2 Fix A Sink Ended Up Fixing My V-agina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adventure: The Repairman Who Was Meant 2 Fix A Sink Ended Up Fixing My V-agina (409 Views)

It Was Meant To Be A Prank But Something Else Was Involved / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventure: The Repairman Who Was Meant 2 Fix A Sink Ended Up Fixing My V-agina by LoveEtRomance4: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2022
My husband had a very demanding job at the hospital and he was never home. As a surgeon in a renowned hospital in town, he would get phone calls even in the middle of the night, to rush out and try to save lives.
I was just 26 and at the height of my s3zual desire. A couple of times my husband had left me in bed wanting more, as he rushed to the hospital. At my age all I wanted was s3z-s3z-s3z, but my husband was not giving me enough, which disappointed me a lot.
There were times he would spend the night in the operating room and return home in the early morning. My attempts to initiate s3z then would be futile, since he was too tired to satisfy me. I decided to purchase toys like vibr@t0rs and d!|d0s, but they weren’t enough. I needed a man, breathing hot air while slamming hard into my pvzzy. 
I loved my husband because he was a dedicated man and in my s3zual hunger and desperation I would visit the hospital for a qu!cck!e, but even then I was not satisfied.
There is one incident that really broke the camel’s back and turned me into a shameless s|vtt. My husband had been locked up performing surgery for over 24 hours. My hormones were going crazy.
I needed a man and fast.
I called my husband but he was not picking up. He had been working for over 30 hours. I decided to check up on him and take him a change of clothes. I had to wait 30 minutes before he could get a break. We went into the doctors’ quarter, where he could change. As soon as he closed the door behind us I jumped on him, planting hot k!zzes on his cold l!pps.
‘Baby, I want you. Please fvvkkc me. Fvvkkc me on this table right now,’ I begged.

Looking into his weary eyes, I started undressing to motivate him. I know my body was great, my b0/0bs were pert and full and that morning I had shaved my pvzzy. This was enough to give any man a hard-on.
He sat down on the couch to watch me UnCloth. When I pulled down my pants I saw a hint of interest in his eyes at the sight of my well-shaven, teen-like pvzzy. But it didn’t last long. I ran to him and tore off his shirt sending the buttons flying all over the room.
‘Baby I don’t have much time, I have to get back to surgery,’ he said.
His protest was too weak for my raging hormones and I fished out his c0kkkc. It was not yet er3-ct but I knew with a little svvkcing it would rise to its towering length. In less than 30 seconds the long, hard d!!kkc filled my mouth and I knew I would get a nice fvvkkc.
I had to ride him because he was too tired. All he had to do was keep that c0kkc er3-ct and inside me and leave the rest to me. I pushed him back on the couch and climbed on top of him, using my left hand I parted my pvzzy l!pps. Before his d!kkc could go the full length inside me the pager and the intercom blared.
‘Dr Shepard, you are needed into room 567B, emergency, please hurry.’
Continue Reading...
https://renrow.com/the-repairman-the-cheating-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts And Tricks To Make A Man Fall In Love With You. / What Is Your Advice To This Person? / Guys In A New Relationship, How Long Is Ok, Before Giving Your Gf Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.