Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,669 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Is Your Advice To This Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Advice To This Person? (409 Views)

Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone / Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Advice To This Person? by salesbloo: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
What is your Advice to This Person?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by czarr(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
He is just testing you my dear. You have a lovely and god fearing man there.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2022

love is endurance angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Olunmercy56(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin Wait till he harvest your body parts for rituals
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by DickDastardly(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tyson
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by elantraceey(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
He's just testing you dear. Hopefully he doesn't kill you before you pass the test.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
I just pray the two legs you take enter the relationship will still be active after the wedding.

RIP in advance grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
salesbloo:
grin grin
What she needs is mental health treatment to help her better understand why exactly she thinks so low of herself as an individual. She is not yet married yet she already sacrificed her dignity but for what?, undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Jennyclay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Aunty you better run away from that house, thank God you have seen his true color you better abort that marriage plan. Never you stay with a woman beater.

Which testing? Testing my foot, you better end that relationship now. Violence is in Nigerian men DNA.

The man that will raise his hands on me is yet to be born.
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by LogicBomb8: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Very soon he will be testing if you're killable
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by Demigod22: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
By all means, don't tolerate abusive partner. That's how it all starts, avoid violence partner like plague. I don't want to hear Justice for Folake o.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by chatinent: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
E bi like to no bi mumu for this country, you gatz need connection.
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by AlphaTaikun: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
salesbloo:
grin grin
I have nothing to type (or say) to
any naive gal here, what nonsense testing is that?!... "Oh! I just did"... grin

I beg... Second base jare! angry
(In Fela Kuti's voice).
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by fikayormi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
All this shit stories up and down
Re: What Is Your Advice To This Person? by AlphaTaikun: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Aunty you better run away from that house, thank God you have seen his true color you better abort that marriage plan. Never you stay with a woman beater.

Which testing? Testing my foot, you better end that relationship now. Violence is in Nigerian men DNA.

The man that will raise his hands on me is yet to be born.
You were making a lot of sense until you got to the "last sentence" of the "second to the last" paragraph.

Read what you typed again and
you'll agree with me that you
should have used "SOME Nigerian men's DNA."

As a Scientist, you should know
that fact right off the bat, based on
empirical statistics.

Obrigada.wink

(1) (Reply)

Guys In A New Relationship, How Long Is Ok, Before Giving Your Gf Money? / Premature Ejaculation- Home Remedies 100% Cure! / Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.