Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,522 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig (456 Views)

Hoodlums Destroy Houses In Anambra Nawfia Community / Southeast Group Congratulates Buhari, Ask APC To Zone Senate Presidency To Igbol / Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by Peoplesadvocate: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Alparon Development and Humanitarian Initiative (ADHI) A non- Governmental Organisation committed to touching lives and advancement of Humanity has felicitated with His Royal Highness, Igwe Amb Daniel Obelle (Ezeudo) The Traditional Ruler of Nawfia in Anambra State following the Presentation of his Certificate of Recognition by His Excellency Chief Dr Willie Obiano, The Executive Governor of Anambra State.

In a congratulatory message by Chief Sir Ekene Ebuzeme, The National President of Alparon Development and Humanitarian Initiative which he made available to StandOut Africa Media in Abuja.

Chief
Ebuzeme lauded the accomplished Traditional Ruler who served as Nigeria's Ambassador to China among other countries.

Chief Sir Ebuzeme stated that the Presentation of Certificate of Recognition by the Executive Governor of Anambra State to His Royal Highness calls for Celebration as it gives legitimacy and legal backing to the desire of Nawfia Town who unanimously choose Igwe Amb Daniel Obelle to be their Traditional Ruler following his sterling services to Nigeria as an Ambassador extraordinary.

Chief Sir Ebuzeme prayed God to grant the monarch long life, good health and wisdom to pilot the affairs of his town and bring unprecedented development to the town.

He enjoined all the sons and daughters of Nawfia at home and abroad to support his Majesty's rule to bring unprecedented peace and development to Nawfia Town.

Re: Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2022
I thought Igbos were Republicans. I thought Igbos have no Kings. These are the descendants of former slaves the British made Warrant Chiefs.
Re: Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by Peoplesadvocate: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
jerseyboy:
I thought Igbos were Republicans. I thought Igbos have no Kings. These are the descendants of former slaves the British made Warrant Chiefs.

Igbos have kings
Re: Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by TotoGame(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
jerseyboy:

Shut the fuvk up you Amala and ewudu eating bastard
Re: Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
TotoGame:

Shut the fuvk up you Amala and ewudu eating bastard

See pain.
Leave Amala land and go live in Ikenga Republic.
Re: Certificate Of Recognition: Group Congratulates Nawfia Traditional Ruler, Hrh Ig by ebenezary(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Can Not Zone Presidency To The South–farah Dagogo _the Opinio / What PDP Must Do If They Intend To Win The 2023 Presidential Election. / 2023: No Crack In My Camp Over National Assembly Tickets—Senator Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.