Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Real Value Of Your Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Value Of Your Degree (238 Views)

Your Degree Is Useless Without........from A Northerner / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Value Of Your Degree by thevictorakpan: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
GRADUATE WILL BE RICHER THAN A NON- GRADUATE
Our parents and the older generation tell us that if we don’t have a degree, we will fail in life. They make us believe that graduates are richer than non-graduates.
How true is that?

"The value of a degree is not in the degree itself but in the degree holder."

I've been to many Job interviews and they never asked the A4 paper size sheet any question but me.
Why? Because 'I am the degree' not the paper. The paper is only an expension of me.

Had a discussion with a client last week who graduated with a (third class) but has fourteen (14) running businesses in his name according to him. And he's a Business Consultant. #Addvaluetoyourselfeveryday
Mr. Victor Akpan
Strategy Management Consultant
Call: 08065955785

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Wants Want You / Lpg Equipment Sales, Supply, Installation, Maintenance Etc / "Easy Ways Of Making Money Online As A Beginner"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.