Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner (1735 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ladies& Gentlemen!!!!!!
What is the first thing you will check the first time you'll visit your partner?
Me: Kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by hurryup123(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
hurryup123:
Following
Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Jeon(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FUVK mate PARTNER .

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by mirexxx(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin I'll check his apartment interior first. some guys got suberb taste when it comes to decorating their houses.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
That is in the past, but I will answer still…

General tidiness and how much he/she has prioritized their expenses. I said he/she because I would apply same rule to female friends too. It doesn’t make any sense to be using an iPhone 12 while your living space is a mess. Kitchen with hideous pots. Toilet looking like a vending machine for diehard germs and parasites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Vinnie2000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lemme Park here and see what Iyaebe and Candidlady would say!

The former would say its Kitchen. While for the Latter, would definitely be the Bedroom!
Despite her gidigidi sometimes, I know she likes Bura well well.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Candidlady: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lemme Park here and see what Iyaebe and Candidlady would say!

The former would say its Kitchen. While for the Latter, would definitely be the Bedroom!
Despite her gidigidi sometimes, I know she likes Bura well well.

Lol

No strength today ... Lemme park and read comments

Your toilet/bathroom must be clean AF... Where icould spliff without feeling uncomfortable..

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don’t even know but I always want to search your indisposed wastebin because it’s the only thing that won’t lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by TotoGame(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't check any stuff since we understood each other .....even if she cheats with random guys, that's no big deal cus I fuvk other pussies too. But I don't do raw sex with her anymore cus of infections

But I still like her cus she's cool, financially stable, coordinated and above all she gives me rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022

what else do you want to check in a typical useless Nigerian girls house whom still Always living with her parents but feeding
off a man pocket like a hungry wolf angry

so i pass this angry
Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Moeman: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
i check windows, fences and nearest escape routes incase i be d oga or assistant..to avoid stories that touch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Moeman:
i check windows, fences and nearest escape routes incase i be d oga or assistant..to avoid stories that touch
Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Oturatetuala(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FUVK mate PARTNER .

May God provide for us

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2022
cool
mirexxx:
grin grin I'll check his apartment interior first. some guys got suberb taste when it comes to decorating their houses.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2022
QuinModah:
Ladies& Gentlemen!!!!!!
What is the first thing you will check the first time you'll visit your partner?
Me: Kitchen, bathroom and bedroom

So, u have visited more than one partners? What happens to ur body counts?

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
undecided
Fiscus105:

So, u have visited more than one partners? What happens to ur body counts?
Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Fiscus105(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I guess ur mum is the ruler and commander in chief in ur family. This makes u toxic about Nigeria women, cos of mentality you had in ur upbringing.

I also strongly bilived, since ur Nigeria mother ruled over her husband, make u a guy of hopelessness and that contributed for u not be able to relate well with Nigeria's girls.

Ur useless sisters from Nigeria, how are they fearing bro?

what else do you want to check in a typical useless Nigerian girls house whom still Always living with her parents but feeding
off a man pocket like a hungry wolf angry

so i pass this angry

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Freelane33(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Her well-being

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by Okoroawusa: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Whether she is wearing panties. If she is wearing one she should remove it immediately.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner by QuinModah(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2022
undecided
Okoroawusa:
Whether she is wearing panties. If she is wearing one she should remove it immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Lagos Island / High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman / Is It Good Or Bad Either Your Gurlfriend/bf House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.