Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,295 members, 7,971,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Study In Poland,ukraine,cyprus And Turkey! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Poland,ukraine,cyprus And Turkey! (572 Views)

What Are The Defferent Between North Cyprus And Georgia Tbilis? / Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Poland,ukraine,cyprus And Turkey! by yemmy27: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STUDYING IN THE UNIVERSITY OF POLAND ,UKRAINE,CYPRUS AND TURKEY.I AM AN AGENT WORKING WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF POLAND AND UKRAINE.YOU WILL GET YOUR ADMISSION LETTER AND LETTER OF INVITATION IN 4 TO 5 WORKING DAYS, CALL ME ON 07038638697or email me at yemmytravelandtours@consultant.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.MY LINE IS ALSO OPEN FOR ENQUIRY.

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Visa / International Student Admissions / I Just Got Admssn Letter From France So Iwant To Knw How To Apply For An Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.