Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) (68883 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by toujurs: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
johnbuck81:
Even women dey there.
Wait oh you think those ashawo benin girls don't do yahoo too, if you ask them dey will tell you they are into forex and crypto. Edo state seem cursed.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by mamawa123: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
To curb the rate of yahoo boys in Nigeria, our government needs to start arresting the so called traditionalist because they are aiding these criminals

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by ufotunang: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
See what Buhari bad and hard economy as turned our young nigeria boys to... nawaoooo
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Emperordynasty: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Upon the judgement already befalling the land ...these people still won't turn from mammom..oh lord have mercy on the land of my fathers

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Eastcaostboy: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Yahoo boys "praying" for more blessings at a shrine in Uromi Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBG2Tr7_CNM

These guys are as useless as shit. Lazy babies looking 4 short cut. I thank God he made me strong enough to strive for the mulla legit because i no want wahala, though we spend lavishly but on BSK Pride
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EyezofGod120: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
cheesy una just concluded say dem be Yahoo boi,,
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Jayp59: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
I weep for this generation, it has gone so bad. cry
The government in their own way has failed the nation. All we talk about now is 2023 elections not regarding the tamed economic situation of the country. If a satchet of water should be sold at #20 how else do we describe our economy.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Victerica(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Let them continue...

Wickedness in high places
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Funflipper: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nicepoker:
Where is slawormiir. grin

He is probably dead because all they know how to do in edo state is kill themselves out of envy, yahoo, prostitution and rituals and all sorts of social vices. They are stuck in the stone age.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by ufotunang: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
mamawa123:
To curb the rate of yahoo boys in Nigeria, our government needs to start arresting the so called traditionalist because they are aiding these criminals
...the solution is make the economy ito be good and better ....by reducing poverty, hunger hardship, ..no poverty, no hunger, no hardship and ceate jobs for the youths and make bussiness to strive ..so that it will attract youths to involve in bussiness that are striving and making profits....many bussiness are not striving because of no constant electricity light, multiple high taxation, high costs of fuel, disel to run the business, bad roads.. with this the rate Yahoo boys and criminal activities will reduce drastically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Emperordynasty: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Dear Uromi boys....it's practically impossible to see a single Uromi youth who isn't into Yahoo or Yahoo plus. Their parents even force them to go into it.
I am from Uromi born and bred,
I have never done Yahoo in my life and will never do,
And I know many youths who are not into this..

But very many infact too many are into it...that's why one day I will be part of those whom God will use to bring revival to Uromi and the world at large...we are in the age of the kingdom

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by DDexter99(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you feel like truncating a state for what will all know is rampard SHAME ON YOU.
Is there a state without a Yahoo boy as indigin ?

No there's none. Am not saying their act is good. Criticize the ACTION not the STATE.

All I see on nairaland daily is tribalism and nepotism...

Just like your state is dear to you, My beautiful EDO state means alot to Me...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emperordynasty:

I am from Uromi born and bred,
I have never done Yahoo in my life and will never do,
And I know many youths who are not into this..

But very many infact too many are into it...that's why one day I will be part of those whom God will use to bring revival to Uromi and the world at large...we are in the age of the kingdom

Very happy to hear that...keep up the good works Bro...Jah bless our legit hustles

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by bilangha(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
children of doom
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Emperordynasty: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Edo and Ogun States should be nuked. Two useless states populated by ritualists and fraudsters.

If your moniker means anything to you then a big shame on you for this statement you just made...
What sort of Christians do we have these days

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
tito44:
Evil children. The level of crime going on in Edo state by teenagers and youths is alarming. When they re not robbing banks and killing people, they re doing cultism and doing high level yahoo. FG should just nuke the state abeg.

Which state is speared of this menace? Its very easy for you fuuls to point accusing fingers are others
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Sam2310(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Its what buhari has caused.. now things liketgis are done openly.
The oyher day it was 2 boys on a video advising others to use their gfs rather than sisters or mother.

Things have got out of hand
this shit will reduce when their start using male organs.
If a female is used, the next things most male will say is that is the girl fault for following them.
Meanwhile a Lady maybe deeply inlove with some of them before the boy/man join yahoo and the next thing, the lady is used. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bigfish121:
I am from Edo state,uromi to be precise but I don't like the state at all.Anytime I go to the state is just to visit my parents nothing more.
Shut the f*ck up. Which state is better?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by TheOgaBoss: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jalaw:
Edo youths are very lazy
Did u hear when the commentator said people came from different states?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
tito44:
Evil children. The level of crime going on in Edo state by teenagers and youths is alarming. When they re not robbing banks and killing people, they re doing cultism and doing high level yahoo. FG should just nuke the state abeg.

Hahaha FG shud send a drone! cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by RapistOnBail: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
irunoko:
alive or running mad? lipsrsealed

God cannot be mocked, whatever a man does that shall he reap.
I’m not against ur post. But so many times, your God has been mocked and spat and shitted upon. He can’t do Nadda cos he’s imaginary
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmptyGarden(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
lastchild:
Why?

80% of people yahoo Boys scam are greedy people
I have no issues with who they scam, but with the recent ritualistic killings.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by StUriah(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
The love of money is the root of all evil.

Bowing to demonic spirits to obtain undeserving world materials can only guaranteed premium tears, mental disorders and premature deaths.There more to life than getting money and losing one's peace of mind.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Rawhumper(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Love for money....later you see some of them going mad

ote author=DatoDatuk post=110990744]Yahoo boys "praying" for more blessings at a shrine in Uromi Edo State

[/quote]
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Faber:
Yahoo na your mate grin grin

I hate hearing this word
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by DSC7: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
irunoko:
one 19 year old boy wey do yahoo for our former area ( the boy is dead now) but immediately he made money from yahoo,he built a house immediately ( if they had told him that he won't live in that house he won't believe it) he celebrated his new house by inviting his friends to party with him, after the party there were somethings he was expected to do before entering the house by his 'baba' he didn't do it and his first night in that house he ran mad,ran out of his house and he kept walking around the market,petrol station etc with his torn clothes.he was like that talking to himself incoherently looking for food and begging for food till he died on the streets.now his house is empty.no one wants to live there not even his relatives.his relatives gave it out for rent and each time people move into the house they don't use more than 2 days before they run out complaining of strange sounds coming from walls at night.no one lives there and it has now been labelled a terror house.

Godliness and contentment is great gain only if today's youths can think deeply

If only they can have patience and always Pray4Grace.....

Sofar i don see how them dey always end up, i pity those wey still dey delve into that shiitt....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
They are praying in futility.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Olodo24: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
delzbaba:
See how this young people are bowing before idols!!!.shame.
And idolatry is bad because your white colonial masters said so? There's nothing shameful about young Africans embracing their rich culture and religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by princewarri1985: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Yahoo boys "praying" for more blessings at a shrine in Uromi Edo State

The one wey dey pain me pass inside be say all these idiots will still be tagging yahoo along with it when it is pure ritual (BLOOD MONEY)

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Strongbest(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
HenryDion:
Funny how ritualism have been rebranded as yahoo. The future of this country is bleak undecided

I am telling you....scary.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Starhearts: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nicepoker:
Where is slawormiir. grin

Honestly it has been long d dude comments on any topic on nairaland.com, hope all is well with my niggea

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by cigaricon(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
My own question I don dey ask since be say Hushpuppi wey be baba for the game, how many times una don see am for inside shrine. Any working guy wey dey reason do plus, it's either you too lazy or you head to dull, you ain't even supposed to dey press in the first place. Op pls change the topic to "Ritualists praying for blessing at a shrine in Uromi" there's a difference between yahoo boy and ritualist abeg. Here wey I dey boys dey cash out steady and we no even know road to shrine. Onukwu no dey run street

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State / Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.