Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) (69072 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by kong200: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2022
abiala2015:
This is pathetic. I wonder what this country is turning into. Youths bowing to other gods just because they want good fortune. God detest serving other gods aside him only. They will meet their Waterloo, if they didn't repent.

And that god is the one from Isreal right?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by goodheart01: 1:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Does federal have nuke?

Abi you think Nigeria is Russia cheesy

And is Russia the only country that has nuke??
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Sam2310:
this shit will reduce when their start using male organs.
If a female is used, the next things most male will say is that is the girl fault for following them.
Meanwhile a Lady maybe deeply inlove with some of them before the boy/man join yahoo and the next thing, the lady is used. embarassed

Exactly
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2022
BigYash:
Hmmm.. I used to think like this before.. Until I saw these boys doing things.. 10years they didn't die o.. Most hotels,fuel stations, hostels,big cars etc, in uromi,ekpoma and its evirons ,na these boys o. Them no dey die again o.. How they do it,me I don't understand.. Most of them are not even educated.. They laugh at those that are educated,because they (the yahoo boys) are now employers of labour... grin No be small intimidation dey outside o.. U wen go school, go dey manage.. Small boy wen no fit finish jss3 don get reach three to four houses.. Maybe na girls them dey use sha.. Cux their family members are still alive and well..

Na end time things, devil looking for more souls to destroy so na to make evil more appealing
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by ozoono(m): 1:43am On Mar 19, 2022
bibianna:
Are the youths this gullible?

This is scary!

Pls people should watch their family closely.
You would be d first to jump into their car's

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by babajero(m): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2022
I fear for the next generation.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by HardMirror(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2022
HenryDion:
Funny how ritualism have been rebranded as yahoo. The future of this country is bleak undecided
rituals dont give a kobo, they are yahoo boys. If they do rituals they are just wasting their time, they still have to do fraud to make money
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by HardMirror(m): 2:14am On Mar 19, 2022
abiala2015:
This is pathetic. I wonder what this country is turning into. Youths bowing to other gods just because they want good fortune. God detest serving other gods aside him only. They will meet their Waterloo, if they didn't repent.
which god is the original god?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Prisco4luv(m): 3:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Who have deceived this people
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 19, 2022
grin The People you want to scam have their own shrine and deity, and they talk to them one on one with a dark mirror. ..
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Entom(m): 3:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Where are the parents of these idiots?
What did they teach they at home?
There are yet to know the future implications of this
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by irunoko(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2022
willbayo:

Nice script
lol Yahoo boy feeling guilty grin

It's not script,it's real.go find out because I have nothing to prove to anybody

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by johnnychuks(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:
This is where jungle justice should be served.
. infact you have spoken my mind, any yahoo boys notice in the society should be seriously be beating to stupor.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Buhari would told us he is going to create 1 million yahoo boys every years rather hidden under the disguise of creating 1 million jobs to the youth annually.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by irunoko(m): 4:44am On Mar 19, 2022
DSC7:

If only they can have patience and always Pray4Grace.....

Sofar i don see how them dey always end up, i pity those wey still dey delve into that shiitt....
when devil wants to destroy a person he'll first make him deaf to reason and make acid look like 7up

Even with all the open disgrace their colleagues experience they always have the funny mentality that it can never be them or their Baba's powers are better till they become scape goats of their own stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by irunoko(m): 4:44am On Mar 19, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I’m not against ur post. But so many times, your God has been mocked and spat and shitted upon. He can’t do Nadda cos he’s imaginary
your opinion but not true

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Osanoghodua1: 4:44am On Mar 19, 2022
tito44:
Evil children. The level of crime going on in Edo state by teenagers and youths is alarming. When they re not robbing banks and killing people, they re doing cultism and doing high level yahoo. FG should just nuke the state abeg.

What state are you from sir? You actually have an evil eye.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by sunnyjay79: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Intimidators. Their end is near.

Mitchew!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2022
BigYash:
Hmmm.. I used to think like this before.. Until I saw these boys doing things.. 10years they didn't die o.. Most hotels,fuel stations, hostels,big cars etc, in uromi,ekpoma and its evirons ,na these boys o. Them no dey die again o.. How they do it,me I don't understand.. Most of them are not even educated.. They laugh at those that are educated,because they (the yahoo boys) are now employers of labour... grin No be small intimidation dey outside o.. U wen go school, go dey manage.. Small boy wen no fit finish jss3 don get reach three to four houses.. Maybe na girls them dey use sha.. Cux their family members are still alive and well..

Aunty as at 2012. There was no Yahoo in Uromi. Where you for see your 10years. Plus I know so many wey mad or kpai their own people. Na where you know you go to talk reach.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by alfsalami: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2022
These are the youths you are campaigning for to take over leadership ?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by thomasjoe(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Yahoo boys "praying" for more blessings at a shrine in Uromi Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBG2Tr7_CNM

All I see is young people being prayed for in a pagan way...
Kindly help with proof that they're yahoo boys ...
I look forward to hearing from you !
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Olodo24:
And idolatry is bad because your white colonial masters said so? There's nothing shameful about young Africans embracing their rich culture and religion

I guess they should also go back to the killing of twins. Does it look to you like the people in this video care about ancestral worship, just for the sake of ancestral worship. Common sense should tell anyone that these Youths are here because of one thing; Money and this tradition is the only one linked with the ritual killings rampant in Nigeria so far. let me assume you don't stay in Nigeria. So if you don't know how to comment, keep shut. You're not under compulsion to sound woke.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmptyGarden(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2022
yahmohy27:

it is people like you that will be shouting..... why are policemen killing innocent guys while our senators are moving around freely
Anyone that takes the life of another deserves to be killed. "yahoo yahoo" has become a ritualistic venture and these young ones have no respect for human lives. I'm sure you've seen some of those videos how they brutally kill young ladies for blood money? I hope you're not one of them.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Written2964: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Read Below

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Naz34(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2022
BigYash:

Young man stop deceiving yourself & your people. These things are deceptions with aweful ending
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Maliqcious:
well I think you got it confused no food for lazy [/b]man go Germo, Italy, yankie anywhere you can call it make you Edo boys they hustle abi you think say e easy to trek from Naija to Libya? Naija spoil mean say [b]e don spoil. You think say e easy to do Yahoo. Brother am not justifying yahoo here Lazy person no they thief.

Look at the bolded above

Yes you are not justifying yahoo, you are just pampering and romancing it abi.
Why do people justify Yahoo, then turn around to say they are not justifying yahoo.
What level of self denial is that?
Almost all these new generation, fake band of preachers who I know that praise yahoo boys always end up using this line. That's hypocrisy if you're benefitting from it. Then come out clean and say it.
Don't hide under it is not easy. Arm robbery/Terrorism work is not also easy, but it doesn't make it right. Think for once!!
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by plantist: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2022
HenryDion:
Funny how ritualism have been rebranded as yahoo. The future of this country is bleak undecided

Very bleak bro.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by MARYIAN(f): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2022
This is scary! undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by opera1(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Dear Uromi boys....it's practically impossible to see a single Uromi youth who isn't into Yahoo or Yahoo plus. Their parents even force them to go into it.

Ekpoma too, my landlord's started at JSS3.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by daywatcher: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Southern Nigerians are Christian or Muslim in public but Traditionalists in private
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Deadlytruth(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2022
izubext007:
The truth be told, a real Edo man don't do any thing without diabolic means .......
Wrong. A lot of Edo State men don't believe in diabolism. Those you see doing it are few but it appears they are in the majority because they are very loud and wild.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by bigcasava1(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
And they will say igbos are ritualist, when everyday skull miners and Edo are making headline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.