Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (70462 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pastor probably didn’t know that he was carrying drugs. Don’t collect bags for people when travelling. Tell them to use logistic companies
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by MrJonny(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
2 sticks per day

Could be doctor's prescription

fergie001:
...As NDLEA seizes 40 parcels of Cocaine at MMIA; consignments of Heroin, Codeine, Tramadol at Apapa port, Kaduna, Yobe, Anambra

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 13th March 2022
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Golan007: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
As in

Well I don't blame any youth caught exporting drugs

I blame the elders who fvcked up our turn and chances

Story story.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Do we noticed how quick they were in parading the suspects, because they were not from the born to rule tribe, but they refused vehemently to parade the world renowned money launderer and top drug Barron, DCP Abbah Kyari, Nigeria is now like a forsaken nation, It expired the day it was created. shocked shocked cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by guru90: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Some pastors should also investigate.........

Imagine...... This is the reason I stand for Anglican church till I die....
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by guru90: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Pastor probably didn’t know that he was carrying drugs. Don’t collect bags for people when travelling. Tell them to use logistic companies

Seems like u are his or her member.......

U said that he didn't know....... u lied.....
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BabaCommander: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
99.9% of so-called men of God are using the name of God as camouflage to commit all atrocities. It's either they are abusing teenage girls, using magic, or doing all sorts of things...all for the grams!

Religion is the only legal yahoo yahoo nobody checks its excesses.

Quote me anywhere.

Teuh!

Show me one righteous man make I bend.

See me but don't bend.
May the Lord open your heart of understanding.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's a good one...but we are still waiting for Abba Kyari mugshot.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Most Igbo men are criminals while most Igbo women are ashawo

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
minasu190:
your comparising is not glaring,you compare car accidents with your general overseer doing drugs?bros you need proper rehab.

Get help!

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by falseprophet: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
mastermaestro:

Foolish wish! Face your business and leave him alone! You have zero power over his tomorrow. Move!

Well said sir, same with the one caught here...I had no hand in his misfortune
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by redsun(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ganja man. He could have easily got cheaper and better weed to smoke in kenya. Maybe he wont have anybody to confide in to get him some in kenya.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Philistine:

Yep. Yes he is Yoruba. But, igbos dominate 95% of the illegal drug business in Nigeria.
Hard drugs isn't just cocaine, Yorubas dominate in cannabis sativa and heroine which always the highest percentage of total drugs seizure by NDLA per annum.

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Philistine(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=111002773:

Hard drugs isn't just cocaine, Yorubas dominate in cannabis sativa and heroine which always the highest percentage of total drugs seizure by NDLA per annum.
Stop disgracing your tribe on this forum. The whole world knows what the igbos are known for; human trafficking, illegal drug biz. Piracy, etc. So keep your admonition to your self.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Uptheante:
Most Igbo men are criminals while most Igbo women are ashawo
Bokoharam, Bandits, sniffing shit, female child rapist, that what your tribe is known for
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nisiw365: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Cursed human being from a cursed tribe.
Worthless wretched meth
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Philistine(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=111003408:

This is from NDLEA boss, West control cannabis sativa in Nigeria, Yorubas dominate, ritualism skull mining, rape, agboroism.

Your cousin
Bros you don old. I saw your wedding pics, you look poor and tattered. Spend time to improve your finances, instead of engaging in endless Nairaland banters.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=111003006:

Bokoharam, Bandits, sniffing shit, female child rapist, that what your tribe is known for
U are a slowpoke.
I am not a northerner so whatever rubbish u are saying doesn't apply to me.
Everybody in Nigeria knows this fact about ur flat headed, cannibalistic & criminal-minded men.
Ur yam-legged, hairy, smelly ashawo women are all over Nigeria & beyond doing their ashawo work remorselessly
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Philistine:

Bros you don old. I saw your wedding pics, you look poor and tattered. Spend time to improve your finances, instead of engaging in endless Nairaland banters.
I can feed you and your family without blinking
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Uptheante:

U are a slowpoke.
I am not a northerner so whatever rubbish u are saying doesn't apply to me.
Everybody in Nigeria knows this fact about ur flat headed, cannibalistic & criminal-minded men.
Ur yam-legged, hairy, smelly ashawo women are all over Nigeria & beyond doing their ashawo work remorselessly
You most be ashawo boy that really patronize them or born by one for you to know how the ashawo market be grin, if you're not from Boko region, it means you're from Skull mining and fraudstars region.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wetin him dey preach?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Kajaard: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

Did you read where it said the drugs were wrapped round his body? Or you missed that part?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
inoki247:
He be like say Drug don take over from Yahoo now people going into the business everyday...
Why them no parade Abba Kyari like this?
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm,wonders shall neva cease shocked
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Did you read where it said the drugs were wrapped round his body? Or you missed that part?

I missed that part. Sorry
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by TheAuthodox(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
The guy with 0.04kg of cannabis could be exonerated coz it's isn't much....
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na only God knows who dey serve am oo
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
chatinent:
99.9% of so-called men of God are using the name of God as camouflage to commit all atrocities. It's either they are abusing teenage girls, using magic, or doing all sorts of things...all for the grams!

Religion is the only legal yahoo yahoo nobody checks its excesses.

Quote me anywhere.

Teuh!

Show me one righteous man make I bend.
I tink it's high time dey begin pay tax... No accountability atol
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Hellonearth007: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ugoo my man. I told you that you should not use the name of Almighty in vain.

Now you can't build the university you dey pursue the money for.
Good name is better than riches.

Well it's well
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Most of these mkporu miri cannibals are drug dealers and I would advice other non yeebos to avoid them like a pleague

The mistake Abba Kyari made was making friends with these evil Igbo pigs and they corrupted him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.