Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (70463 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Spindletop: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Get rich quick syndrome. Ibos and Edo I hail una
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Even with all the drug money Obinna still carrying heavy eyebags like droopy the dog.
Puke. Old man like u didn't just give up but noooo, he want a share of fresh kpekus.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo GO.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
fergie001:
...As NDLEA seizes 40 parcels of Cocaine at MMIA; consignments of Heroin, Codeine, Tramadol at Apapa port, Kaduna, Yobe, Anambra

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 13th March 2022
Once is 6 am moving powder into the airport is on a top risk. Babies you need good contact, I mean solid one to move shits. You can never move it alone
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Spindletop: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Get rich quick syndrome. Ibos and Edo I hail una!
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by rein22: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
When will they show Aba Kyari like this?
Hypocrite
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Elbethel1: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
So shameful. May God continue to expose these evil men masquerading as men of God. Not everyone who says Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Pastor Ekwem Ugochukwu e is it not one of the descendants people of south east

Nonsense because of baroof Nigerian cannabis?, that Jay Z & Justin Bieber have their own high sativa strains selling in North America & Europe?

Mumu Marwa & NDLEA.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Elbethel1:
So shameful. May God continue to expose these evil men masquerading as men of God. Not everyone who says Lord Lord shall enter the kingdom of God
Pharisees like you definitely have no hope of entering, so you better have your bag of hydro & bootle of gin to chill @ the gate.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by HernanCortes: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
The 'Pastor' was just stupid...or possessed by mischievous evil spirits possibly.

Because he can safely procure cannabis for his prophetic inspiration in Kenya, all he needs to do is to discreetly contact the right people right from Nigeria, before boarding that flight. Now NDLEA go use am shine
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=111004389:

You most be ashawo boy that really patronize them or born by one for you to know how the ashawo market be grin, if you're not from Boko region, it means you're from Skull mining and fraudstars region.
I can't believe that a human being can be as stupid as u.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Cotonou12: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chai. Ugoo my man

Major1 himself ! This is so painful. Since morning I have not been myself .

I pray your contacts secure your freedom ASAP
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pastors! Looking for wealth, instead of them helping the poor masses

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Aaay: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
GO my foot
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Oracleamehdin(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lipscomb:
Cannabis shouldn't be illegal what's going on self.

And for the General overseer you want to be like Pastor EA Adeboye Bishop Oyedepo prophet TB Joshua Pastor WF Kumuyi Bishop olukoya?

You people should stop jealous Yoruba. You jealous Yoruba in politics, education, technology, business religion and others .

Its not by force to open a church when you are not call.
Take a deep breath and read your comment "SLOWLY", and tell me if your are proud of this "RUBBISH" you spewed without thinking
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ledaman: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ugochukwu Emmanuel Enkem ! Noted no comment grin
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nisiw365:
Worthless wretched meth
Worthless hopeless,frustrated afonja swine
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 2:32am On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:
99.9% of so-called men of God are using the name of God as camouflage to commit all atrocities. It's either they are abusing teenage girls, using magic, or doing all sorts of things...all for the grams!

Religion is the only legal yahoo yahoo nobody checks its excesses.

Quote me anywhere.

Teuh!

Show me one righteous man make I bend.

Your bashing Christian religion will put your soul in eternal jeopardy when you die.
Be very cautious and courteous when making assumptions and assertions about Christianity.
Don't buy a spot for yourself in Hell fire by your reckless and irreverent blasphemous statements.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Dynmyt: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Cursed tribe, cursed people
Lol afonja already cursed you, skull miners fc
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by chatinent: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your bashing Christian religion will put your soul in eternal jeopardy when you die.
Be very cautious and courteous when making assumptions and assertions about Christianity.
Don't buy a spot for yourself in Hell fire by your reckless and irreverent blasphemous statements.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.
Oh, save it. There's nothing like hellfire. And it's not bashing, it's the truth you fear.
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by donproject2(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
delzbaba:
Developers ehhh,,,

grin grin dem developers...dem dey anything

Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by GBJakes(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
fergie001:
...As NDLEA seizes 40 parcels of Cocaine at MMIA; consignments of Heroin, Codeine, Tramadol at Apapa port, Kaduna, Yobe, Anambra

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 13th March 2022

This Anambra thing don dy too much o...
Re: Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
chatinent:

Oh, save it. There's nothing like hellfire. And it's not bashing, it's the truth you fear.

One day, sooner or later, you will recall my warning and wish you took heed to it, unless you repent and receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Shalom.

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband