Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) (43052 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hnmmm ! Those people wey them justice system make death sentence look like simple punishment undecided undecided undecided
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Malory:
Indonesia has been tough towards Nigerians for a long time now
I will never step my foot in any Asian country, very hostile people even when have done nothing wrong.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by clockwisereport: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:
Arinze from Anambra. Hmmn.

Once you see Anambra, drugs must be involved. They just arrested one of their Pastors the other day at the airport.

If you notice, Odumeje the popular Anambra Pastor who wears yellow trousers like shoprite nylon is always wiping his nostrils. That's a telltale sign of drug addicts.

shut up if you dont have anything to say. Was it not in this same Indonesia that a nairalander was almost deported because he refused to bribe immigration officials?

If the said nairalander was killed, you and your ilks will come out and talk rubbish

https://www.nairaland.com/5353685/ordeal-soekarno-hatta-international-airport-jakarta

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Once you see Anambra, drugs must be involved. They just arrested one of their Pastors the other day at the airport.

If you notice, Odumeje the popular Anambra Pastor who wears yellow trousers like shoprite nylon is always wiping his nostrils. That's a telltale sign of drug addicts.
guy you no well I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
We are not sure be dat
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Blame the North for this later they say PDP
caused it as if we Nigerians are fools.

Later some imbeciles will come and defend Buhari after seeing how messed up thecountry is.

See yeye Buhari that we tought he would
fight corruption but he is swimming in the
ocean of corruption with others.

I really pity Nigeria,once I leave this country
soon am going to naturalize and will marry a white.

So sad am a guy full of potentials, i sing high pitch suprano, other keys too and i write
classical poetry. Am a member of Intl Poetry
forum. Etc but I give my seed to the whites.
Not to Nigeria. Tufia!!!

Note as for me,I like our girls but not this country so I can't have my kids as black Nigerians. Very useless politicians.

GooodHardDick:
Buhari has finally destroyed this country beyond redemption. All nations of the world now disrespect Nigerians everywhere!
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
So beating a criminal without trying him in a
competent Court of law is good na?

Can Indonesia do that to German citizen or Israeli citizen talk more of American.

ote author=LeoDeKing post=111004707][s][/s]
Keep screaming Buhari for well deserved treatment dished out to criminals.

[/quote]
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol you don spoil finish ooo.....

STEWpid p

ost=111010188:

Chai

RIP bro..you died hustling.

They forcefully used your leg to lambast the keg.

Where is Nigerians in Diaspora Commission??

Abi na salary and travelling abroad to snap pictures dem create the commission for??

Naijaaa.

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Basheer22: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
clockwisereport:

shut up if you dont have anything to say. Was it not in this same Indonesia that a nairalander was almost deported because he refused to give bribe to immigration officials.

If the said nairalander was killed, you and your ilks will come out and talk rubbish

I repeat, 99% of Nigerians arrested abroad for drugs are Anambra people. It is the bitter truth. If you don't like it, go to Hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by vicfajeze: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Malory:
what a handsome guy,but why must the Igbos keep tarnishing and soiling Nigeria's name.Why,why,why?
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Slomey: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oh so sorry
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

You are really observant.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Legendoo: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
If we tell them Nigeria is lenient, they'll be forming victim. Shouting go abroad.

Tell them there's no place like home, they'll call Nigeria a zoo .

Them go come japa still dey do nonsense.

Pikin wey no get home training for house, na outside them go teach am .

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by ordovicianonly(f): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Lol � rotfl � lwkmd � � Oh Boy are a comedian ooo with this your punchline” If you notice, Odumeje the popular Anambra Pastor who wears yellow trousers like shoprite nylon is always wiping his nostrils. That's a telltale sign of drug addicts.”
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Indonesia why why why
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Buhari has finally destroyed this country beyond redemption. All nations of the world now disrespect Nigerians everywhere!

Is it buhari that ask you people to go to another country to do illegal ?
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by jonvalek(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
No one is asking what he had done to get there in the first place. Anyway, before dem start to dey lambaste me, RIP to the fellow. Nigerians are on the target point in Asia, so you going there should be extra careful.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several south east blodas living in Asian countries are going through hell day by day sad.

R. I. P bro angry.
That's when they decide to do illegal.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Indonesia that executes offenders without consideration. Many yrs ago joko widodo was called upon as a Brazilian,Australian,Nigerians were to be executed. They went ahead,which made Australian prime minister to cut off diplomatic ties with them.
Before execution,the offenders watch the ambulance with coffins waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is an example of what Asians are capable of, for those screaming they prefer China in charge of things. There is a different level to this shit called Racism in Asia and Eastern Europe.

May God punish our leaders who forced our youths out of Nigeria into their death
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
Nigerians are the greatest hypocrites in the world.
The same Nigerians that are complaining over racism are still the same tribal bigots here in Nigeria
Useless people
Very useless people.
Indonesians murdered a Nigerian and these fools turned it to tribal banter forgetting that this simply means no country respects Nigeria anymore, irrespective of tribe. Can Indonesia do this to a Finnish citizen, an American or even a South African?
Nonsense country with nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2022
abokikhalifa:

That's when they decide to do illegal.
Not true

Some are naturally born criminal tongue.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2022
/
If only japa gang will realize that only about less than 10% will make it and come back to make noise. Too many able-bodied Nigerian males languishing in prisons in many countries of the world.
/
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Bigchristo: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Keep screaming Buhari for well deserved treatment dished out to criminals.

Must you be so stupid to bring tribal sentiments into every issues? The report stated that there are two Yoruba people that survived the beating, nothing has indicated any act of drug peddling this is how you people act weirdly on every issues.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Malory:

Nigerians run too much from their country. I wish more countries can be harsh to Nigerians to allow Nigerians give the citizens of these other countries opportunities to enjoy their own country while Nigerians fix Nigeria.

Tufiakwa
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by pacificom: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Indonesian, Malaysia, Thailand.... Please better stay in Nigeria in peace with your family before you jet out to those countries. Otherwise, it may not just be a valid visa that you will lack, but a chance to return back home alive.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by AliseKazah(f): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Rawhumper:
Blame the North for this later they say PDP
caused it as if we Nigerians are fools.

Later some imbeciles will come and defend Buhari after seeing how messed up thecountry is.

See yeye Buhari that we tought he would
fight corruption but he is swimming in the
ocean of corruption with others.

I really pity Nigeria,once I leave this country
soon am going to naturalize and will marry a white.

So sad am a guy full of potentials, i sing high pitch suprano, other keys too and i write
classical poetry. Am a member of Intl Poetry
forum. Etc but I give my seed to the whites.
Not to Nigeria. Tufia!!!

Note as for me,I like our girls but not this country so I can't have my kids as black Nigerians. Very useless politicians.

Such a spineless group of men.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2022
GooodHardDick:
you are a very foolish person tueh!
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Which kind life get dis, suffer suffer all cos of money grin
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Indonesia has been slaughtering drug mules from time imemorial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Two Killed, Another Shot In The Face By Gunmen In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.