Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,476 members, 7,891,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) (43054 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2022
That's the suspense baby.....left for u to figure.

I think you will be an amazing lady to be with. wink

[quote author=MARYIAN post=111045791][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
post=111010122:

Our Government should take this matter up personally, the news did not tell us he committed any offense or guilty of anything.

Based on the above, we must get to the root of this murder!!!

The government should really work on this issues . Secondly those alive should learn from this ,documents first. Indonesia na easy place to live legally, but my people will ball large,dress large…. We also need to be documented !!!

Indonesian are the worst people on earth in terms of Racism and hatred to black race.with an additional hatred for Naija …
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MrCover: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2022
MARYIAN:

Yep cool

Are you using mtn network?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:

Are you using mtn network?
Yea shocked mind reader wink, but pls can you get to the point? grin
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Indonesia just hate anything Nigeria....avoid them by all means....home no good,as a Nigerian they still not find it easy abroad...haa oluwa o ga oo
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Chrismania100:
The early you discover that the owner of this site works exactly like yoruba media, full of hatred and always envy of igbos and pushing any bad news that involves igbo to the front page.But will be quick to hide names of any crime that involves yoruba tribes or will not even report it,just to potray or paint igbos tribe as the badest tribe in Nigeria.But, the kind crime that emanates from yoruba people,you will hardly see them pushing it to Front page,rather,they willl hide.If you talk the truth, he will Ban you..Anyway any igbo or another person will open a better platform, we are leaving here for good....I don't know what he gains from castigated igbo people,but hide some of the crime perpetuated by Afonjis.

Stop deceiving yourself and believing your own lies
Nobody envies yeebos.

Yeebos are hated all over the world because of their evil acts and wickedness.
I live and work in Abuja, my Igbo coulegues are evil and completely wicked. The Igbo woman next to my house is a troublesome woman and always fighting everyone.

And No I am not Yoruba
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Indonesia just hate anything Nigeria....avoid them by all means....home no good,as a Nigerian they still not find it easy abroad...haa oluwa o ga oo

The reason is they hate drug dealers irrespective of their country or Nationality.

Tell your evil Igbo brothers to stop dealing in drugs.
Re: Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) by Eromose3009: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Missing Person: Have You Seen Rejoice Sarima Dike ? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.