Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. (8536 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
we both know he aint fulfilling anything, its ur alternative. Its just d new style in making d scammer drop accnt details. So it will be , someone asked me to drop it.
for the love of God don't mention me again
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
he asked for the account and he has not forfuilled his promise I wonder why people take pleasure in another man's pain
People wanna help you, but need to be sure the whole thing is genuine. I don't think that's too much to ask, after all na their money.

Personally, I've tried to see if I can get someone in Anpka to verify your story but got no reply yet.

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
People wanna help you, but need to be sure the whole thing is genuine. I don't think that's too much to ask, after all na their money.

Personally, I've tried to see if I can get someone in Anpka to verify your story but got no reply yet.

Goodluck!
thank you no problem. Probably the truth will be out no matter what.

I believe only God knows why it happened to me and I believe only God can get me up again.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
no problem I wait for the people who know me possibly people in kogi here
The name busybrain might be real, d shop might just got burnt
The question is : Are u busybrain? Are u d owner of that burnt shop? Goodness34, dont take everyone for fool.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
The name busybrain might be real, d shop might just got burnt
The question is : Are u busybrain? Are u d owner of that burnt shop? Goodness34, dont take everyone for fool.
now I understand. I just go through you posts it is obvious you call everyone a scammer if am lying everyone check his posts.
And for that I won't reply you no matter what you do or say again.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
for the love of God don't mention me again
See the way he is following d thread closely.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
now I understand. I just go through you posts it is obvious you call everyone a scammer if am lying everyone check his posts.
And for that I won't reply you no matter what you do or say again.
I dont question EVERYONE that seeks for help, just d shady ones. Why u dey shake? No worry, some people go still drop money for u.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by seanwilliam(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmm. If I later discover that you’re lying you will burn from earth to hell , but if this is confirmed, and people have verified that you’re who you claimed to be, I’ll be willing to send you something too
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

MR MAN , I stay in Ankpa. The OP posted his picture. The 3rd picture showed his face
How did u know d pix belongs to OP? And how did u know thats d owner face? 2 in 1 question. Una siddon 2geda snap am?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Irupetepete: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
I know a guy called busybrain, he is from Kogi but currently reside in akure, also known as ShawnPhil.
The guy multi-task Sha but if Seun relocated to Kogi, it will be obvious..

If i am the OP and my shop truly got burnt and people here are ready to help, belive me, I go over convince them am telling the truth..
I go do video tire, look for old nairalanders that are in Kogi, I don't mind paying their tp and even buy them food... I will drag them to my shop and if I didnt see any, I won't mind transporting a known mod to Kogi just to tell them am legit...

But the way he is responding, he sound and type like his scam is already busted...
I never talk say you be scam o, but prove yourself bro and people will help you..

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

It is confirmed. You are a fool. It is better if you are just a sadist .but you are a sadistical fool. I am currently in Ayingba if not i would have gone and snapped with this guy. Moreover my account is not up to a year
And i ask again, se una siddon together snap d pix, wey u take know say na d op ?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

You think you are smart but you talk like a fool. I verified this guy on my previous comment and gave u reasons but u still remain adamant in hogwashing him. U dey craze ni?
Verify? Thief dey verify thief?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Irupetepete:
I know a guy called busybrain, he is from Kogi but currently reside in akure, also known as ShawnPhil.
The guy multi-task Sha but if Seun relocated to Kogi, it will be obvious..

If i am the OP and my shop truly got burnt and people here are ready to help, belive me, I go over convince them am telling the truth..
I go do video tire, look for old nairalanders that are in Kogi, I don't mind paying their tp and even buy them food... I will drag them to my shop and if I didnt see any, I won't mind transporting a known mod to Kogi just to tell them am legit...

But the way he is responding, he sound and type like his scam is already busted...
I never talk say you be scam o, but prove yourself bro and people will help you..
from what you said you want me to bribe people to claim am verified no I can't do that because I am the real owner of the shop and thats my fate no need to prove what I have already lost its mine but if you can send anyone down to the shop I will be there thank you
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
And i ask again, se una siddon together snap d pix, wey u take know say na d op ?
Idiot. This guy is busybrain . Anyone around Ankpa stadium will confirm that. I don't have a close relationship with him but this guy is a popular phone repairer.

You must have trust issues so I am withdrawing the 'idiot' I called you. But if you keep this up u body go pepper u.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Idiot. This guy is busybrain . Anyone around Ankpa stadium will confirm that. I don't have a close relationship with him but this guy is a popular phone repairer.

You must have trust issues so I am withdrawing the 'idiot' I called you. But if you keep this up u body go pepper u.
please don't argue with him he's fond of doing such from the way he's dying on my matter.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
from what you said you want me to bribe people to claim am verified no I can't do that because I am the real owner of the shop and thats my fate no need to prove what I have already lost its mine but if you can send anyone down to the shop I will be there thank you
Lol, no need to proof what u already lost.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
Verify? Thief dey verify thief?
Ur papa don scam you before abi? Idiot. You Don't want to help but want to hogwash someone. Oshi
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Ur papa don scam you before abi? Idiot. You Don't want to help but want to hogwash someone. Oshi
please ignore him.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
please ignore him.

He don dey vex me. If you can't help u shut up. I know this guy and verified him, other verifications are surely taken place but that idiot is displaying his idiot nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Are u this slow for real? Or u just pretend not to understand? U keep saying d guy is busybrain, and i keep asking how u know THIS OP ( miracletech) is d busybrain u know? Where u there when OP was snapping himself? Call me "idiot" call me even worse names i dont care, im used to it. Lets face d issue on ground.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
Are u this slow for real? Or u just pretend not to understand? U keep saying d guy is busybrain, and i keep asking how u know THIS OP ( miracletech) is d busybrain u know? Where u there when OP was snapping himself? Call me "idiot" call me even worse names i dont care, im used to it. Lets face d issue on ground.

Why won't you be used to it when you act and speak like one. I told you i know this busybrain guy. The 3rd picture he uploaded showed his face. If that is not enough proof for you and you are good at doubting people why don't you rechannel the effort you are using to discredit him into verifying him. Take a trip to Ankpa Mr man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Why won't you be used to it when you act and speak like one. I told you i know this busybrain guy. The 3rd picture he uploaded showed his face. If that is not enough proof for you and you are good at doubting people why don't you rechannel the effort you are using to discredit him into verifying him. Take a trip to Ankpa Mr man.
that's what he should have done
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by olril17(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
you get problem sha...
at least let him be verified to be a scam.. the way you're so sure and adamant heh?
how old u be sef

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Ogbeni , wetin happen? Why are u this worked up? No go kill urself with high blood pressure o. I don tell u ,peopple wey go still drop money ,go drop.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
Ogbeni , wetin happen? Why are u this worked up? No go kill urself with high blood pressure o. I don tell u ,peopple wey go still drop money ,go drop.

Wicked idiot.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Why won't you be used to it when you act and speak like one. I told you i know this busybrain guy. The 3rd picture he uploaded showed his face. If that is not enough proof for you and you are good at doubting people why don't you rechannel
the effort you are using to discredit him into verifying him. Take a trip to Ankpa Mr man.
Since u know d OP wella, pls tell us his normal moniker ,im sure he will b known in d phone section. Wonder y he opened new one.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Polynek(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Take heart Bro, make GOD pave way for you.
I
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Lorlio(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol. Even fom the tune of the poster's comment, one can easily detect that this is a poorly planned scam.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by aminusodiq(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
lol... if you truly need help... you need to proof
Old nairalanders like me are used to this format!!

1st - You used a new account.
2 - you didn't prove beyond reasonable doubt
3 - a supposed bait was asking for your account.

If your business is registered, drop you cac blurring some confidential parts, you can drop your shop rent receipt too bearing your full name, there could have been pictures of you working in that shop prior to the Incidence which you could have snapped too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by 22o62021: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm not convinced

As a phone engineer

See with Allen key
Soldering iron
You fit still de fix screens

As for charging ports
Fix downboards instead of changing the ports alone

You no how many times when them do on rub our shop

Snap more pictures of you there

Well I smell scam

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Review - Finally! / Ever Wondered Why The NO: 5 On Every Phone Keyboard Has A Dot Behind It? / I Upgraded To Android 6.0 And Major Apps On My Gionee M5 Mini Is Not Working

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.