Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. (8529 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Olawrites: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
I smell a rat

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toma2:
Show us the receipt of the shop grin
Shop fit burn o but no be you get am. U
bu

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thecreatorx:

You’re a nairaland Ee and you don’t know you have to upload on YouTube and share link?

You haven’t done what Dominique told you to do yet
omo that Dominique number one requirement off me walai cheesy
the guy supposed don give up already cos it is finished grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
studentwriter:
omo that Dominique number one requirement off me walai cheesy
the guy supposed don give up already cos it is finished grin
I provide the needed but you are still complaining I rest my case
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
dominique:

If that lowlife Anthony Munachi Okeke can use videos of sick people suffering from life threatening ailments to swindle people, there's no level these scammers won't descend to to rip people off of their money. There's a burnt phone shop somewhere out there and the real owner is there counting his losses while someone else want to make money off his misfortune. That's terrible!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk but it's very unfortunate to hear this coming from you
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by dominique(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk but it's very unfortunate to hear this coming from you

If it's video of the burnt shop then we're not interested. You mean you never snapped a photo of this shop before it got gutted by fire? Why not place a before and after pics of the shop side by side to verify your claims.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by ravensckar(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
This guy is just beating about the bush. Why is it hard for him to authenticate his story by providing the necessary details? Abi those of us wey wan assist you, shey you think sey we pick money ni?

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Toma2: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Olawrites:
I smell a rat
Uno smell the rat reach me

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
dominique:

If it's video of the burnt shop then we're not interested. You mean you never snapped a photo of this shop before it got gutted by fire? Why not place a before and after pics of the shop side by side to verify your claims.
i leave everything by now. Go on call it a scam its fine
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
studentwriter:
rat bite how?

Nigerian rat do bite wire if you too stingy to leave a left over food for it or if it has been coming for weeks without finding what to eat. It must to find way wicked you

In one of those wickedness, if you are unlucky, it will bite your electric wire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
dominique:

I wonder how a solepreneur go get shop and never took photos of himself in his shop...some of us here have ran biznesses and there were days we felt like taking pictures of ourselves in d shop...especially when boredom sets in grin

Op u need to work harder in proving to this very house that u own d shop.show us receipts of previous rents,full view of the exterior shop..street in view,photos of you in d shop when d going was good. Is it too hard?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:

Hahahaha

A typical example of when frustration sets in after trying and trying to convince without so much proof.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Toma2: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Hahahaha

A typical example of when frustration sets in after trying and trying to convince without so much proof.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
@ miracletech
just give up bro, your scam don fail beyond repair....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Ekpekus(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Oboy God has handed this ur case over to us because him don tire. So we are monitoring it.

Jalodo2 you’re doing great...no allow that guy with his alternates accts talk rubbish here.

Nigeria is bad ,Nigeria is bad...but you’re one of those giving her a bad image by scamming pple of their monies. Don’t go and get a legit job. Ole
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Ekpekus(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

I wonder how a solepreneur go get shop and never took photos of himself in his shop...some of us here have ran biznesses and there were days we felt like taking pictures of ourselves in d shop...especially when boredom sets in grin

Op u need to work harder in proving to this very house that u own d shop.show us receipts of previous rents,full view of the exterior shop..street in view,photos of you in d shop when d going was good. Is it too hard?
Sometimes we even snap our goods and use it for advert on SM...
The op agbada don hook barb wire grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Keziehenry(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by clockwisereport: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anthony m Okeke, is that you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by clockwisereport: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
FavRicc:
I reached out to one of my customers I supply goods to in kogi State yesterday. I’m yet to hear from him though he said his place is a little bit far from the location but promised to give me a feedback before the end of today.

The op called me on phone yesterday that he can go to the location and we make a video call. That doesn’t prove anything tho!

Seeing negative comments here and another moniker fighting for the OP and insulting people for saying their mind!, hmm! Well, I can’t say if the Op is legit or not until proven.

The OP calling me on phone yesterday was a display of a disparate scammer.

I’ll update the house before the day runs out.

@OP, if at all this incident happened to you, you’ll do everything possible to prove it.

Please, do update us.

I am suspecting Anthony M Okeke also known as Faith S H to be behind this

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Take heart bro some minutes ago I also want to take my life no work everyday im always hungry I don't know what to do again . life is just too hard my only prayer now is for me to sleep this night and don't wake again. So be it. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by clockwisereport: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
bu

Show us the receipt used to pay the shop rent

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by clockwisereport: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
bu
u
Can you pls post the receipt of the shop/ a picture you snapped inside the shop. It is really amazing how everyone is tagged a scammer. Of course a lot of people have made it hard for everyone to believe a random story by exhibiting fraudulent attitude.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Hahahaha

Hmmm. It is well. This guy is someone i know in Ankpa stadium. No one believes me because everyone already painted him a scammer. If he is frustrated it is because he may be tired trying to make you all believe him. It is his loss not yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
I heard someone suggesting an IP check by the MOD. Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by November24(f): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
@ Dominique https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk

Bro I believe you.
Nigerians are devils.

Never be at their mercy... Beg God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by November24(f): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Hmmm. It is well. This guy is someone i know in Ankpa stadium. No one believes me because everyone already painted him a scammer. If he is frustrated it is because he may be tired trying to make you all believe him. It is his loss not yours

Pls leave those poor devils.
I know this guy is real, I have been in a tight corner before, certain questions wid make u wanna suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by FavRicc: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
FavRicc:
I reached out to one of my customers I supply goods to in kogi State yesterday. I’m yet to hear from him though he said his place is a little bit far from the location but promised to give me a feedback before the end of today.

The op called me on phone yesterday that he can go to the location and we make a video call. That doesn’t prove anything tho!

Seeing negative comments here and another moniker fighting for the OP and insulting people for saying their mind!, hmm! Well, I can’t say if the Op is legit or not until proven.

The OP calling me on phone yesterday was a display of a disparate scammer.

I’ll update the house before the day runs out.

@OP, if at all this incident happened to you, you’ll do everything possible to prove it.
To cut the long story short, the OP is legit and he is the real owner of that shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Be calming down pls

Go to Twitter and see how pple tell their story. A guy had an accident in his car which led to the car badly damaged and he posted on Twitter for help...he posted the before and after of him in that car along with so many evidence. A full pic of him. Could u believe pple started sending funds to him to recover losses and now he’s back on his feet.

See when pple read a genuine story...they are readily available to help.

How can u come on here with a story as this without full proof of this burnt shop. Before and after,receipts of last rents paid,pictures of u in the shop,full view of d exterior of the shop etc

Lol

It’s been years since Pablo of Twitter scammed almost the whole of Twitter NG

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
November24:

Pls leave those poor devils.
I know this guy is real, I have been in a tight corner before, certain questions wid make u wanna suicide

Really? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enjoykoko:
u
Can you pls post the receipt of the shop/ a picture you snapped inside the shop. It is really amazing how everyone is tagged a scammer. Of course a lot of people have made it hard for everyone to believe a random story by exhibiting fraudulent attitude.

I will tomorrow am closed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
FavRicc:
To cut the long story short, the OP is legit and he is the real owner of that shop.
everyone doubt me despite all I did I did all they wanted me to do but I was still embarrassed by Dominique and the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / My Tecno L9 Plus Dey Sweet Me / How To Configure Mtn Browsing

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.