Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain (1864 Views)

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Leg Chain And Lesbianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... She should have gone there putting on her swimming trunks too.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Comradewhy post=111035481][/quote]... Lol. She for wear only pants go the interview nah.

As dem don reject her now. Give her job in your company grin
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Lol. She for wear only pants go the interview nah.

As dem don reject her now. Give her job in your company grin
That's none of your business,all I know is they are myopic in reasoning.

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

That's none of your business,all I know is they are myopic in reasoning.
... You that is not myopic in reasoning should give her a job.

I'm sure she won't repeat such again but you are here blabbing. grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... You that is not myopic in reasoning should give her a job.

I'm sure she won't repeat such again but you are here blabbing.
That's not your business.

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by WoundedLamb: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:
So, she went for a job interview with a leg chain

Asking what has a leg chain got to do with the job is the height of foolishness!

What's the significant of leg chain on a leg that can't march to establish her own company?

You come to someone's establishment with a leg chain when you're not auditioning for olosho work.

I'm tempted to believe some Nigerian girls are equipped with dead brain at birth. embarassed

Actually, the only difference between a leg chain, a neck chain (necklace) and a hand chain (bracelets) is regional perception/perspective. Otherwise, they are all pieces of jewelry (chains) and in many other places, no one would care provided there's moderation. Almost all interviews are now online anyway.

That said, I agree she should have considered her location while dressing up for the interview. I just don't think this idea of insulting females in Nigeria each time you don't agree with one is ideal. Imagine insulting all the males in Nigeria cause of the actions your politicians, scammers or boko haram members. It's good to see beyond race, gender, tribe, etc. while dealing with people around us.

Just an opinion.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Zonefree(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Actually, the only difference between a leg chain, a neck chain (necklace) and a hand chain (bracelets) is regional perception/perspective. Otherwise, they are all pieces of jewelry (chains) and in many other places, no one would care provided there's moderation. Almost all interviews are now online anyway.

That said, I agree she should have considered her location while dressing up for the interview. I just don't think this idea of insulting females in Nigeria each time you don't agree with one is ideal. Imagine insulting all the males in Nigeria cause of the actions your politicians, scammers or boko haram members. It's good to see beyond race, gender, tribe, etc. while dealing with people around us.

Just an opinion.
The honest truth, your opinion does not matter.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by diogo23: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:

so what about my comments?

yes... and I see nothing wrong in doing..
because I don't judge anyone by appearance.I JUDGE BY PERSONALITIES.
You're too local for my liking
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by placeofallure(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
Please what is wrong with a leg chain?
So any guy with a tattoo is a rascal? Something like that.
Or any guy with a moustache is related to Hitler?
It’s just jewelry,Seriously, not everything is an attempt to do something or attract someone.
Seriously. That’s it. She probably just likes leg chains.

Stop trying to analyze every woman’s actions based on her trying to attract someone,or her being a bad person.
Why does it have to mean anything? Perhaps the lady in question just like wearing jewellery, Africans still have a very long way to go when it comes to thinking and overlooking things that doesn't even matter.

I've stopped trying to convince people it's just another piece of jewellery.
I have double ear piercings, I wear waist beads, I occasionally wear ankle chains. I wear multiple rings on my fingers at times too apart from my wedding band, what else? They're just my way of expressing myself. I don't wear high heels which some people can't do without. I don't paint my face with multiple colours, which some people cannot do without. I don't wear skimpy which some can't do without. I work 9-5, I don't do parties or clubbing. It doesn't mean I'm a better person than them or they're a better people than me. It's individual preferences and expression of style. Nothing more!

Her undoing is wearing the ankle chain to work especially to a job interview. If she's really fashion savvy, she should know how to coordinate her fashion. I wear my anklets to work but not on normal office days. I do it only on days when work is like play - weekends, extra overtime days (public holidays) emergency office runs etc.
Tall and short, nothing wrong with leg chains. Some girls are plain Janes but they're she-devils.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Jeon(f): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
diogo23:

You're too local for my liking

LOLX..
because I'm not bias...
well I don't want any human to like me because we[HUMANS]are the most dangerous weapon on earth.. ...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Vinnie2000(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Just an opinion.
Ur argument is Flawed! You re trying to support ur gender in doing nonsense! Like a man wearing Face cap to an interview and turns it opposite like Tupac, and argues it is a head adornment!
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by WoundedLamb: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur argument is Flawed! You re trying to support ur gender in doing nonsense! Like a man wearing Face cap to an interview and turns it opposite like Tupac, and argues it is a head adornment!

First, I'm not a lady. The fact that you're trying to make this about me instead of my point is already fallacious. Second, I never supported her. I only made a point of how the same thing could be viewed differently in different regions. There are places where certain types of head dressing would be seen as okay while the same thing could be viewed as odd in other regions. It is, therefore, important to consider one's location when planning for such events. This was my point and it was glaring. The only part of the guy's comment I faulted was him calling out a whole gender cause of this lady's actions. This bit wasn't necessary.

You guys never get tired of divisiveness? Religion, tribe, region and now gender? Is it so difficult to treat each person as an individual instead of this herd mentality? I can't deal.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Vinnie2000(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

First, I'm not a lady. The fact that you're trying to make this about me instead of my point is already fallacious. Second, I never supported her. I only made a point of how the same thing could be viewed differently in different regions. There are places where certain types of head dressing would be seen as okay while the same thing could be viewed as odd in other regions. It is, therefore, important to consider one's location when planning for such events. This was my point and it was glaring. The only part of the guy's comment I faulted was him calling out a whole gender cause of this lady's actions. This bit wasn't necessary.

You guys never get tired of divisiveness? Religion, tribe, region and now gender? Is it so difficult to treat each person as an individual instead of this herd mentality? I can't deal.
So you re a man? U sound, type and reason like a lady!
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by WoundedLamb: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So you re a man? U sound, type and reason like a lady!

Yes, for not bashing our women and praising other people's women out of some rare kind of complex? Lol. Brother, your comment would only make me feel bad if I were a lil bit insecure in my masculinity. Shaming your mothers and the mothers of your kids only makes you a laughing stock out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
This particular Mf named comradeWhy is a bigazz slowpoke spilling garbage on this forum
Must be a certain homosapien with few nuerons left in his brain
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
This particular Mf named comradeWhy is a bigazz slowpoke spilling garbage on this forum
Must be a certain homosapien with few nuerons left in his brain

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

I even forgot you're fatherless, a mixture of cow and human sperm was used to inseminate that whor*e you call your mom.
No wonder you're stupid by nature

Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by Oturatetuala(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
In Africa they judge by appearance and that is the reason why she should have dressed properly by removing that leg chain for few hours. U wanna act like the western world? But sorry this is Africa with culture.
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Manuel43:
What has a leg chain got to do with the job, was the question... Now the answer is... What is the work of the leg chain on the leg...

I have come to a conclusion that many people don't have any tangible reasons as to why they do some certain things in this life, because u see other people do it, u too just want to do it... And empty skull headed girl, would see it as normal and something accepted by the general public...

Am happy she did not get the Job... Cause her appearance has already showed she's irresponsible...
it still doesn't mean that the person is irresponsible though
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by BILL10: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Shey na beauty contest she think say she dey go for....you are addressed the way you dress....next time pay attention to that... don't go and be seducing innocent men grin
Re: A Girl Got Denied Of A Job Because Of Leg Chain by chigoizie7(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2022
siofra:
Some Nigerian millennials/boomers sha! undecided

Why can't you overlook a leg chain

Why did the employee have it on when she knew that it could be a spoiler ? Why do we always want to prove a point when there is non to prove.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Might Be Falling For Someone's Girlfriend / Pls, She Needs Our Help / What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.