Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole (35678 Views)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by juman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
PDP is arrogantly treating badly the edo governor and his followers that joined pdp.
They have genuine concern and they complained yet its not addressed. They have been saying it for some time now.
Sen Ayu should address their concern.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike you have not seen any thing, this is morning get ready and get ready to apologize to oshimole

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Laggafin: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
They are the real Nollywood Actors.. they should keep entertaining Nigerians and distract us from occupying the streets and take back our country from their demonic grip.. Tomoro now the 2 Actors will embrace themselves and call it a PDP family affair .. and we their gullible spectators will continue ranting to no end.. I pray God to give us small sense to wake up and stop snoring heavily from the deceit and hypnotic malease of our corrupt wicked political class
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by aylive02(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chrismania100:
Brother no vex, which trusted party do you think that is saint?
. my brother, i don't know for now but we have tested the other two demonic party
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by momori: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
athaboi:
Please be putting graphic picture, this obaseki is too ugly! Well, back to the topic... politics is really dirty, just like a year ago when wike was all over Benin trying everything possible to see that obaseki wins na em obaseki has started talking rubbish?
Hey �
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Emma1Oj(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Edo people and yorubas have this common trace of betrayer
Liar.. the bolded has it but Edo are jus naturally stubborn and short fused. Doing dem a favour never means u can boss dem around.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Paperbag(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Edo no be Rivers State

After all the money Obaseki paid to PDP members in Edo state, I won't blame him if he wants absolute control of the party.

Where did he see money from ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by ChiefSweetus: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
athaboi:
Please be putting graphic picture, this obaseki is too ugly! Well, back to the topic... politics is really dirty, just like a year ago when wike was all over Benin trying everything possible to see that obaseki wins na em obaseki has started talking rubbish?
grin

This rivers gov get mouth shaa. Omo

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Paperbag(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Tho, Obaseki can be anything but I think he’s up to something worth standing for here..

Pdp collected 6billion for Gov ticket... Dem still wan con dey milk ham..

E no possible nah..

And who told you they where given 6b ?
Nawa for una shaaa
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Miracle2022: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edo no be port Harcourt. Wike see your life?

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by BENEAMATA: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Deadlytruth:

When Jonathan came up with his unpopular policy of sudden 100% subsidy removal in 2012, the only state in the entire SE and SS whose governor boldly came out to identify with Jonathan in demonstration of the SS brotherhood was Edo State. Oshiomhole, despite being of the opposition party to Jonathan's party, risked being accused of antiparty activities and stood publicly to defend Jonathan while none of the other ten SS and SE governors who were of Jonathan's party was bold enough to publicly identify with Jonathan whom they were calling their son. Obaseki family is known for betrayal and that is not representative of the generality of Edo people who have always stood for truth and principles save for certain circumstances where some of them naively fall for emotional blackmail like in 2020.

But on the other hand, when Obaseki was betraying his benefactor, Oshiomhole, and showing gross ingratitude to him in the build up to the last Edo election, an overwhelming majority of those who supported him and were chanting "Edo no be Lagos" were Igbos. They supported Obaseki's treachery here on NL to high heavens while the Yorubas who did same were very few in number.
So how does your assertion above find a ground in reality? People are judged not by their verbal claims but by the action they take when it really matters
We all know those who betrayed all other tribes in Nigeria by executing a coup in which they killed people from all other regions except theirs despite the planning stage agreement that the killings should be indiscriminate. We remember which tribe betrayed Isaac Adaka Boro over secession which they themselves began to seek just 15 months afterwards and expecting Isaac Adaka Boro's Ijaw people to partner with them towards it. If you want to see raw and undiluted betrayal DNA, please look in the mirror.
Pls, brother , too loud . Past ten already

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by HRMK: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
HABA!WIKE THIS BASHING TOO MUCH NOW!WHY NOR PITY OBASEKI AND DEPUTY?NA SMALL BOY HIM BE IN POLITICS COMPARED WIT UNA NOW!NOR VEX AT ALL!NDO OH!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by HRMK: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
ChiefSweetus:

grin

This rivers gov get mouth shaa. Omo
NA MONEY WEY HIM GET FROM RIVERS DEY TALK NOW!
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Euegene100001: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nor be small something no single project na English e sabi speak
Ikillbrokehoes:
Obaseki done show Edo people pepper no be small, they thought he will be the one to liberate them, but he destroyed them instead. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by arsenal33: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Nigeria politician all of them are criminals just Legal Criminals
pDP politicians
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by swaggs42(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design[/quote]

Your number pls
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by dododawa1: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Politics,no involved.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by zigzagluv: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2022
he dont want to run
silverlinen:
These Wike na big time ote oo
Instead of him to come out and declare his presidential ambition, he's here criticising everybody and anyone he see as a threat.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by richie240: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2022
DelTel:
Yam pepper scatter-scatter grin
Isu ata yáan-yàan
cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Loud it...that's what I keep telling everyone. they are all the same, they forget so soon..it's painfully shocking,I swear...

aylive02:
grin
Wike + Obaseki + Oshiomole all of una dey mad.

Meanwhile, if you are harboring the thoughts of voting for APC and PDP come 2023, you are dangerous than this present Government and you deserve a seat in Hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Burgerlomo: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Edo people and yorubas have this common trace of betrayer

I don't know much about Edo people, but when it comes to our people I think what you said is a bitter truth.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by chinchum(m): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2022
I still wonder till today what exactly Oshiomole did to Obaseki to make him denigrate so much and sold him out. The actions he took made him lose the APC chairmanship seat unceremoniously.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Tzar(m): 4:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Election season, election drama!
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Deadlytruth(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Obaseki done show Edo people pepper no be small, they thought he will be the one to liberate them, but he destroyed them instead. cheesy
Exactly. Some of us were accused of resisting the paradigm shift towards the new Nigeria which Obaseki was spearheading when I, as someone who was in Obaseki's first term cabinet and saw through his duplicity, was telling them in my LGA in Edo North that we would owe Lucky Igbinedion an apology if Obaseki ever got a second term. The biggest irony was that they themselves saw how Obaseki had abandoned the primary and secondary schools renovation Oshiomhole started with a lot of speed and impact down to the most rural enclaves in each of the 18 LGAs, they saw how most of such schools were left with just two or three teachers aminst EDOBEST only for Old Boys and old Girls associations or host communities levying themselves to employ teachers into those schools but they were all blinded by the allegation of that Oshiomhole wanted them to share money. I remember asking one of them why Oshiomhole never sponsored a bill to Edo State House of Assembly for payment of pension and post-office allowances for ex governors, ex deputies and ex speakers as had been done in a lot of other states if Oshiomhole really wanted to continue living on the state's resources after office but all that didn't make sense to them at that moment. Emotions had overwhelmingly subdued reason. But here we are today.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Deadlytruth(m): 5:01am On Mar 15, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
The Edo no be Lagod crew will be silent now.
Most of them are the same Mkpuru mirri cannibals.
They have no shame. Though I don't blame them. I rather blame the idomie generation youths of Edo State and Oshiomhole himself in particular for going ahead with his choice of Obaseki in 2016 in defiance to the fatherly and wise counsel of the Oba against that choice of his. No politician in Edo State goes against the Oba of Benin either actively or passively and ends his political career well.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Khaysee: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Paid 6 billion for pdp ticket truly Edo no be lagos
That money can build a university and 4factory
Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Caseless: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2022
I don't know why Wike is ranting, but I think he's really angry and spoke some facts here. He supported someone who betrayed his benefactor, so he should expect same.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Deadlytruth(m): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:
PDP is arrogantly treating badly the edo governor and his followers that joined pdp.
They have genuine concern and they complained yet its not addressed. They have been saying it for some time now.
Sen Ayu should address their concern.
So you expect Edo PDP to go totally naked because they should cover Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu? After conceding both governorship and deputy to them at bargain point, Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu took all the political appointments to themselves by giving them to new PDP 100%. Old PDP got nothing and you still want the same old PDP to surrender party structure to them? Put yourself in the shoes of old PDP and see if you will be able to tolerate what you seem to advocate here.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by juman(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Deadlytruth:

So you expect Edo PDP to go totally naked because they should cover Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu? After conceding both governorship and deputy to them at bargain point, Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu took all the political appointments to themselves by giving them to new PDP 100%. Old PDP got nothing and you still want the same old PDP to surrender party structure to them? Put yourself in the shoes of old PDP and see if you will be able to tolerate what you seem to advocate here.

When the party structure was kept by old pdp people, the governor also refuse to share political post with them.
The job of their national leaders is to mediate and allow to rearrange things.
To rearrange the party structure and the political posts.
Re: Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole by Deadlytruth(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Euegene100001:
Nor be small something no single project na English e sabi speak
Words like repositioning, MOU, human capital investment, etc which are all empty noise. For the man to address fundamental issues or embark fully on a capital intensive project is a problem for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.