Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? (7357 Views)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / SHOCKED! Is This Stupidity Or What? See Inside [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by FahBuLous: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Very true...
Even the devil fear women... grin grin
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by FahBuLous: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Go and tell your mum good night for the dinner she served you tonight and go to bed, you are embarrassing yourself and men folk here
I'm sorry, he isn't...
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Dawn91(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

I'm financially bouyant, so I believe the 5 people need it more than me.

Please share it with them.

Thank you for your philanthropic gesture.

I see them always and I'm always elated.
[/s]
@iLegend I apologize on his behalf he hasn't taken his medication today
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
@iLegend I apologize on his behalf he hasn't taken his medication today

Comrade cheesy

I just wake up now, I no won laugh abeg

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Dawn91(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

Comrade cheesy

I just wake up now, I no won laugh abeg
[/s]

We are not comrades... I am a straight man angry

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

We are not comrades... I am a straight man angry

I know you have a massive crush on me ... It's normal, but you're far from straight grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Suspect1: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Go and tell your mum good night for the dinner she served you tonight and go to bed, you are embarrassing yourself and men folk here
noise maker! Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Suspect1: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

Received thanks. What goes around comes around. Helped someone out some days back with 500 now I have gotten double. Same will happen to you the giver. Thanks once more
noise! We did'nt asked you!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by TheKingsmann(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2022
AYNL:

Fernandezisback2
You are right, Fernandezisback is Comradewhy, can't u see how Jobless the person is? look at the posts yourself, I will get the account reported for breaking rule 19
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by TheKingsmann(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Is that her real moniker?
Comradewhy is Fernandezisback, the mods banned the account for a long time hence why he/she created a new account, can't u see he Jobless the person is?
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You are right, Fernandezisback is Comradewhy, can't u see how Jobless the person is? look at the posts yourself, I will get the account reported for breaking rule 19
Ronaldo is back,show me a single proof that makes you think I am the same person.

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by TheKingsmann(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Ronaldo is back,show me a single proof that makes you think I am the same person.
Stop lying,,,I know u re the one
don't worry I have my eyes on u cool

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by TheKingsmann(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

No bombs today... You already dropped all the bombs on that hippop with locks cheesy

Which of the gender got the purest heart ireally wanna know ...

Iknow you can't say it is that gender that killed his fellow gender, cuz god accepted his brother's offering !! There is No "pureness" in that gender's heart !!
Henrydion haff suffered cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Stop lying,,,I know u re the one
don't worry I have my eyes on u cool
If you can give me a strong reason that says I am the same person,I will deactivate this account.

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Blunttruth: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
noise! We did'nt asked you!

Sorry ma'am. Just trying to encourage others.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Suspect1: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

Sorry sir. Just trying to encourage others.
no probs... But i hate noise yunno.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wanbissaka:
08. glo. Many cheers mahn
Damn! I sent it as Airtel and it went through. Let me redo.

Modified: GTB has refused to revert the 1k I sent to your line as Airtel. That means I sent twice to you, but one is a mistake.

I guess the mistake didn't arrive, but if it does, I want you to send it to someone else you like on this thread. I know they won't refund me. It has happened to me severally.
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:

Modified: GTB has refused to revert the 1k I sent to your line as Airtel. That means I sent twice to you, but one is a mistake.

I guess the mistake didn't arrive, but if it does, I want you to send it to someone else you like on this thread. I know they won't refund me. It has happened to me severally.is this 1k receipt � screenshot necessary?

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
iLegendd:

I guess the mistake didn't arrive, but if it does, I want you to send it to someone else you like on this thread. I know they won't refund me. It has happened to me severally.is this 1k receipt screenshot necessary?

Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by Opemiposii(f): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? by TheKingsmann(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Comradewhy:

If you can give me a strong reason that says I am the same person,I will deactivate this account.
Sharap u have switched to ur Fernandezisback account since ur ban ended, u can't fool me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picking Up Calls During Love Making / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.