Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu (48052 Views)

Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab / Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
let the female police report the issue following the channel of communication... Not through social media
Social media speak for the voiceless and those that have no pen.
Also speak for those who can write but are timid.
This policewoman is highly intimidated by this superior
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
If Physical beating fire am abeg
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by guychidile: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why the brutality sef
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Sweeetheart(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
for this unruly behavior, he should be demoted back to ASP
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Godispeace: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
so na lala go do am ?
LeoDeKing:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun, this animal needs to be cut down to size.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Berankis: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na family matter. The Nigerian Police is one of the most unfortunate tragedies to befall this country.
I remember the night myself and wife were detained by the DPO of Isashi for allegedly breaking curfew rule. We were both essential workers in the health sector. We had our exemption letters, permits, IDs etc. But the Bastard refused to check and was acting all dumb and stupid. We slept behind the counter pending our colleagues called the CP the following morning for our immediate release. They suddenly became jittery, asking silly questions... like where did we know the CP from? Is he related to us?
Can we really get it right in this country? Our orientation is too bad! A large chunk of Nigerians are too badly behaved!! Can it ever get better for this country?

3 Likes

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by ShaqFu: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
What a shame.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
He had been making passes on her but she rufused so, he hated her for it.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Gamezi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
God knows how many civilians that would have suffered in the hand of this man
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by dododawa1: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let hear from other PARTY before judgement gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
As well usual they are lawless people/officers.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by oza20(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
CowHard:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/11/exclusive-how-power-drunk-assistant-police-commissioner-okenla-battered-junior-female

This APC has beaten more than he can shew. No matter the offence, he has no authority to physically beat her up that way. A female Police Officer for that matter. My able IG, over to you sir.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
She is in a regimented organization and she knows this. Detention and confinement to barracks as a form of punishment to junior officers is normal in police and military. She should take her complaints to the command CP if she has a case.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Enemyofpeace: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
nedekid:

I tell you say I be journalists?
manage the one wey journalist serve you and stop being Oliver Twist
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by 00FFT00(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
The matter no go pass kpansh or money.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blackfire:
Afonja beat ojukwu children in the East

grin

Anyways I sell cow

Onoja is not Igbo name maybe Idoma or kogi.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Our able IGP will soon react to the case.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by ahnie: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Family fights
The police are a group of heartless individuals.
Let them beat themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by angelfallz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
So lalasti.clala and the other 2 people you're calling what do you expect them to do?

LeoDeKing:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun, this animal needs to be cut down to size.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by angelfallz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol. The authorities are on front page?
alcmene:
This is barbaric! Where are the feminists when you need them.
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 move this to front-page so the barbaric ACP could be made to face the authorities.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
CowHard:
The power-drunk ACP Okenla Oluseyin

See the shape of him head. Cone head

1 Like

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by jimyjames(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blackfire:
Afonja beat ojukwu children in the East

grin

Anyways I sell cow
Onoja is an idoma name, she's from Benue
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by olisaEze(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
She probably rebuffed his sexual advances previously and is paying the price for it now! The NPF is a cesspool of corrupt and despicable people. Don’t even bother with that useless story of "it is not all of them that are bad". When one’s finger is smelling of shit, you don’t say your finger is smelling, u say ur hands are smelly! To get it clean again u don’t wash just the errant finger, u wash both hands! And that’s what I think needs to happen with our police to get things right!! The idiot even looks like one of those defunct criminal SARS, rapist in uniform. angry
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Akharmony: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Not until police change them ways. otherwise i no get pity for una. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by angelfallz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
I avoid police as much as possible

Berankis:
Na family matter. The Nigerian Police is one of the most unfortunate tragedies to befall this country.
I remember the night myself and wife were detained by the DPO of Isashi for allegedly breaking curfew rule. We were both essential workers in the health sector. We had our exemption letters, permits, IDs etc. But the Bastard refused to check and was acting all dumb and stupid. We slept behind the counter pending our colleagues called the CP the following morning for our immediate release. They suddenly became jittery, asking silly questions... like where did we know the CP from? Is he related to us?
Can we really get it right in this country? Our orientation is too bad! A large chunk of Nigerians are too badly behaved!! Can it ever get better for this country?
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by jimyjames(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
CowHard:

The female officer is Igbo from Enugu, Enugu Ezike precisely.
Lies, she's idoma from Benue
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Theunbothered: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
let the female police report the issue following the channel of communication... Not through social media

Channels TV, those guys won't do natin
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Kogiboy9494: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
They should kill each other for all I care.

If you've ever had an encounter with Nigerian police, you'd realise that they're all equally devilish — male or female.
rightly said, they are all the same, it makes me happy to see them in pains and agony, may evil always behalf them for the way they treated my innocent dad even on his right.

2 Likes

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by emekachief: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good one my niggar, Alpha male to the world. Treat all women like trash and throw them to evil forest. 99% Nigerian women are useless.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by xpool(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
CowHard:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/11/exclusive-how-power-drunk-assistant-police-commissioner-okenla-battered-junior-female

Na them them, nothing concern us.
I be won pity the woman, but I remember say na police, she go do suffer other people tire, especially drivers.

As for oga, anther day him own go come, maybe e don't even com self with this case
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Deefirm: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Channel that will sweep the issue under carpet right? You think several report haven't been written against this abuser/fool? Pray not to work under this kind of idiot.

AntiTerrorists:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.