Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,992 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu (48223 Views)

Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by neighbourhud: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't meddle in family matters
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by AmazingELixir: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided

Nonsense the female police officer refused to speak to Sahara reporters but readily volunteered herself to be photographed front and back ....I strongly believe this woman invited Sahara reporters to blow up the issue on social media at thesame making sure that the narrative doesn't implicate her for violating protocols.

As for the ACP I don't expect anything different..they are all bunch of animals covered in official uniforms.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
If u try my sister like this , u will need to taste madness for three months . That violent one that will push u to fire . Useless man
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by papilo080: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
The contents don't freak me atoll sebi ma police is better u kill urself
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Allisgud: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Olopa useless peoole
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by catice(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerian you start using their heads. Use the appropriate legal channels first before running to the social media. Use the law courts and press charges and stop behaving like animals. This is 2022 angry angry
CowHard:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/11/exclusive-how-power-drunk-assistant-police-commissioner-okenla-battered-junior-female
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by sameks08(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Assistant police commissioner APC beat female Collogue nawaa for naija
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by McTobe(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
See how this man will get demoted. Not even a CP has the right to slap a Constable let alone a sergeant.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Gospel2Day: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
let the female police report the issue following the channel of communication... Not through social media

She may not have the confidence to report her senior.
Women's rights activists should take up the matter, get video evidence and sue the bully to court for harassment and victimization.
The public must be enraged by his dastardly act, even if it is to shame him publicly.
It is well, poor woman.
Shalom.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by ebuka440: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
For this matter to get to the social media, the power drunk assistant police officer is finished. Fear who no fear social media.

And believe me, it won't take more than two days before a disciplinary action will be taking against him and his drunkenness. Just know that

AntiTerrorists:
let the female police report the issue following the channel of communication... Not through social media
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Rawhumper(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okenla I said thunder fire you,I wish I see you
and say it in your face .....ohhhh God punish u
cos u just a mere ACP.. Thunder fire u and
family.

My pics is there for u to use and trace me.

Ode God punish you for beating a woman.

God punish you again, God save u make we
no jam u cum form ACP for me.

uote author=CowHard post=111081038]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/11/exclusive-how-power-drunk-assistant-police-commissioner-okenla-battered-junior-female[/quote]
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by SOFTSKILL: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Oluseyi Sound like the yoruba names over here, from South West coming to Igboland to beat a woman up and they allow the animal to return to his forsaken land?

I don't know why strangers are post down old eastern region.

OSU, the only forsaken land in Nigeria is the erosion ravaged Agghanisetern. Meanwhile, if the man were to be an OSU cannibal, you would have demanded for the other side of the story. Hypocrisy of the OSUs is second to none
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by fredpeter(m): 1:34am On Mar 17, 2022
This man don loose his job plus jail
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by frozen70(f): 3:10am On Mar 17, 2022
This is just unacceptable whatever the senior has in mind for doing such a dirty thing on her
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by VirileNelly2420: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Minime10:

If una check this matter well welll, una go know say this ACP go don make advances at the female officer which she may have turned down and that has infuriated the idiotic ACP. Now him wife no go come out come slump and faint for her husband actions, if table turn now, she will come and faint and slump ontop join
Battered! punched! Dis n dat... Yet no visible bruises. Yeye talk!

You don't know why. Have u tried to know why? U still don't believe d woman might have cause d hit? Am not a woman apologist, nor anyone's apologist. But am a liberal person. I love fair hearing. I hate people playing unnecessary victim.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by juman(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Totally not acceptable.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2022
ebuka440:
For this matter to get to the social media, the power drunk assistant police officer is finished. Fear who no fear social media.

And believe me, it won't take more than two days before a disciplinary action will be taking against him and his drunkenness. Just know that

..yes..fear social media....
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Mpuru mmiri people, senseless from ground up grin
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by RacistProudIgbo: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

OSU, the only forsaken land in Nigeria is the erosion ravaged Agghanisetern. Meanwhile, if the man were to be an OSU cannibal, you would have demanded for the other side of the story. Hypocrisy of the OSUs is second to none
[/s]

I don't know what you mean buy osu because I never heard such name close to my community, so pig like you don't talk shiit of what you don't know.

From Rivers to Asaba, even your dead father can not lay claim to it.

You are a slave for like and cursed soul who depends on others, you can never be part of us bastard pig from a useless mother from toger zone.Spit on your grand fathers grave.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by RacistProudIgbo: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

[/s]

I don't know what you mean by osu because I never heard such name close to my community, so pig like you don't talk shiit of what you don't know.

You are a slave for like and cursed soul who depends on others, you can never be part of us bastard pig from a useless mother from toger zone.Spit on your grand fathers grave.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by RacistProudIgbo: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
SOFTSKILL:

[/s]

I don't know what you mean by osu because I never heard such name close to my community, so pig like you don't talk shiit of what you don't know.

You are a slave for life and cursed soul who depends on others.
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by Blackman101: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
when dogs eat dogs who will bail the cat
Re: Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu by dealerman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
He should be dismissed from the Police Force without blinking. And be sent to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” / Minister Of Works, Umahi, Compares The Price Of Imported & Local Cement / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.