Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,386 members, 7,894,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly (1940 Views)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Customer Service Data Analyst Needed In Abuja / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by Sarahsarakia: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Sheisenough01:

Are you accepting Corp members? Sent my application through.

The location is no issue and can we know when the interview will hold?

When you come for interview, we can discuss what options are available based on your national duties.

1 Like

Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by Kakadinho247: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sarahsarakia:
Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly

MUST LIVE AROUND IKEJA
We are currently hiring 6 individuals (MALE & Female) who are good with social media, they must know how to posts on forums similar to Nairaland, basically you will post relevant topics and comments to boost the relevance of the website.
You must be smart and computer literate.

Benefits: Salary is 40-45K monthly
Weekly feeding and transport allowance after your 3rd week of working with us
Company will provide computers and internet data
Monday to Saturday

How to apply: If qualified and interested, send your CV to: thesammywilson1@gmail.com
CV sent already
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by Kakadinho247: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Where's the company located please
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by fayruka(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sarahsarakia:

We are in contact with those who applied and the interview details will be communicated shortly.

Thank you.
When should we be expecting feedback/call up after the interview we did??
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by Sarahsarakia: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
fayruka:

When should we be expecting feedback/call up after the interview we did??

Soon
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Sarahsarakia:

MUST LIVE AROUND IKEJA
We are currently hiring 6 individuals (MALE & Female) who are good with social media, they must know how to posts on forums similar to Nairaland, basically you will post relevant topics and comments to boost the relevance of the website.

Monday to Saturday

How to apply: If qualified and interested, send your CV to: thesammywilson1@gmail.com
my place is far,I stay around berger,the issue is I've been to so many interviews,even on the island,so I'm tired of we'll get back to you,I want a sure job without an interview,my CV is there to access,and a phone call is ok too.
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by gentiles(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Has anyone been called up after the interview?
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by gentiles(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Sarahsarakia:

MUST LIVE AROUND IKEJA

Monday to Saturday

?? Any info on those that attended the interview.
Re: Job in Ikeja for customer service/data entry 40-45K monthly by MuNaife: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
gentiles:

?? Any info on those that attended the interview.

Has anyone been called?

(1) (2) (Reply)

househelp? / Kimberly Ryan Test / Anybody Heard From Gsk After The Management Trainee Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.