Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,257 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt (10198 Views)

Confusion At Ports As FG Increases Import Tariff / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
If true I can say Fresh air.

if false I can say TRIBUNE AGAIN!!!
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by mrofficial(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
From this increment, we'll get more blackout and loot.
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by adeshsam(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2011
Am tired of this country, they increase their tariff YET, u will not get light. We are paying for what we are not using, Nigerians!!! let do something ooo
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by temmytanny(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
have told people dat TRIBUNE is useless. pls check dailies for more info on the tariff. All gave N10 but tribune gave N40. Shame on them
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by adeshsam(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2011
@Temmy, I hope so. If Otherwsie!!!
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by Alxmyr(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
I wonder when our so called elites will pay attention to details.
Even when it is obvious that Tribune lied about their report. The elites on Nairaland kept blaming GEJ,
Please, freedom of information does not mean freedom of stupidity.
Read and confirm your stories first.
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by andyanders: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2011
[b]Let Jonathan resign his post as he is not worth being the President of this Country. Where I leave, I get light maybe only 2 hrs in a month, and they keep bring bill of about 2,500 because I do not have meter. I have applied for meter, nobody gave me. They stopped the prepaid meter because they were not making money from it. I asked a PHCN official the possibility of getting the pre-paid meter and he told me that it was not available, ONLY if I can come up with N90, 000. I have discussed with their station manager and I found out that they all were after money.

I buy fuel N5, 000 every week, to power my residence. This government is useless and nobody wants to help the common man. All the leaders and politician's houses and offices were being powered with Tax payer’s money with stolen wealth of Nigerians and that is why they can stay/sit in the comfort of their homes and offices to create more avenues of stealing money by increasing the tariff. The power probe, nothing has come out of it after stealing over 16 billion dollars.

Go to the PHCN office in Egbin Ikorodu, you will see how their staffs live like kings and have the latest cars in town. Their garages filled with exotic cars. You can go to their residential quarters to find out about this. They have houses scattered all over the Nigeria. That is why these PHCN workers do not want competition in that industry.

Why increase the tariff when no light has been provided and nobody has been convicted for the billions of dollars meant for the provision of electricity stolen by few? What is Nigerian labour leaders doing to confront the government?

It is sad that this is happening to this country and the life of the youths mortgaged by the elite. God will judge you our LEADERS.  Hell can ONLY be your homes when you are done on earth. Whatever you are stealing or have stolen, none you will go with. May you, your family and your generation, yet onborn suffer the kind of decease that no medication can cure. Look at the lifes of innocent children dying of hunger, parents cannot afford to sponsor them to schools and yet you keep stealing day and night. Since you people have abandoned to travel by road cos, you have stolen the money meant for the rehabilitation of our roads and now you fly by Air, May any plane you people enter be blown on Air. When you travel by roads, may accident be your portion. You leaders are wicked. No Light, no water no food for common man yet you steal the nation dry. You people will suffer Aids and HIV and your generation whom you have gathered that stolen wealth for.
[/b]
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by enyojo(f): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^ Sorry dear. E pele
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by alexola20(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by Kossy04: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2011
May the worst of the worst happen to them and their silly family.Amen.

I met one guy in Poland,I don't know if I should call him silly or Poo.We actually met in the clubbut after we said HI Hi to each other,his next question to me was "do you know who is AKALA?", I said maybe YES and NO.Then he said I don't know him that he's one of Akalas the former gov of oyo state relatives.I said GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF Nigeria politicians.They are the reasons you see nigerians suffering all around the world.
I also know another one that said his father is one of the director/big man at PHCN at Ikorodu and see again,very proud bastard.

May God punish all the bad leaders in Nigeria that put our peoples in darkness and poverty.From their 1st generation to their last generations.

What an utterly idiotic drivel!! Are you any better than them? Do you really think Nigerian "leaders" and Nigerians are distinguishable? When you lead you practice what you learned following!! CAN A WOLF LEAD A FLOCK OF SHEEP? CAN A SHEEP LEAD A PACK OF WOLVES? Nature would teach you that if a wolf attempts to lead a flock, he'll only scatter them, and if a sheep attempts to lead a pack he'll get eaten. In the end, ONLY A WOLF CAN LEAD A WOLF, the question is WHO'S THE DOMINANT WOLF? ALL Nigerian "leaders" are the DOMINANT ones of the pack, so don't sit there doing sheepy sheepy, you sef be wolf too!!!!!!
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by sleekman(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
I think that is the major problem. We actually  can get PHCN to do their jobs properly by moving the government to make the prepaid meter available. That was all this corruption within PHCN will stop. Seun, in as much as I think that you betrayed this country by selling your soul to the devil during the elections and you know I know what I'm talking about, you actually can redeem it by instituting programs that can make PHCN come under the spotlight.
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by sleekman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
[b]We don't have to attack the government, all we have to do is to gradually focus on a federal establishment until we get to the top.
For Example, We go after PHCN now by heating up the internet, airwaves, local discussions, send emails.
Program
1. Repeatedly have Power issue discussions on all major online gossip/discussion forum.
2. Identifying all PHCN top managers and bombarding them with calls and emails for the availability and installation of Prepaid meters for customers that need them.
3. Do an assessment that should be made available to everyone about the actual cost from the manufacturer of these prepaid meters so as to monitor the prices of these meters.
4. Large scale importation of transformers so as to reduce cost and as well make them readily available.
5. Web programmers can come up with a design/hosting of this online action group. We can then invite the participation of well known honourable Nigerians to push for changes to the system.
Like programmers know, programs are designed from the top down as well as the bottomup. So Nigerians lets redesign this program called Nigeria but this time from the bottom up.
Thank You.
[/b]
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by 1025: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
fresh air 2011 via jonathan/sambo. we are moving.
it is obvious our oil money no dey do to pay our senators salaries.
soon, we are going to be charged N50 for each kwh of air we breath as long aswe allow pdp to remain in power.
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2011
@sleekman

Nice contribution. That is wwhat we all should use medium like this to expose their attitude
Re: TRIBUNE: Phcn’s New Tariff Takes Off Today - N40 Per Kilowatt by sleekman(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2011
Most of us have been timid for too long. It's time we all did something. Let's focus on PHCN and make it an efficient company. That is the only way to get things to work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is The List Of Countries Using Opay / I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) / Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.