Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned (42950 Views)

Taliban Sacks Female Workers Replaces Women's Ministry With Ministry Of Virtue / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Charly68: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fear alone is a killer. Out of the newly recruited personal staff there is every possibility of recruiting an agent of darkness because it was done out of fear.. A clean conscience has nothing to fear. It is the one that has skeleton in his cupboard that lives in fear. Putin should go and make peace with God by doing the will of his people ..

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Tmberwolf1: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Biden will still take him out if he wants to in split seconds
Not quite easily... The US can kill him, but they cannot kill him undetected.

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Kwestionair: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bodmum:
putin slaves shouldn't quote me again.
I don’t give a Bleep about Putin or Ukraine. I am African and I only worry about and for a dark part of Africa.
Don’t be foolish

3 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Lovelife433(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin this is the beginning of your confusion..is this how you want to keep running around?
You don't even trust yourself no more..is that how a normal being should live? grin

Russians are kinda weak and will never truly stand up against their criminal leaders not like Ukrainians who are more than willing to die for freedom and to ensure no Russian control...

Keep the sanctions coming more and more.. isolate Russia from all other countries...No trade..nothing.. ban all Russian airlines and no over flies of Russian territory.. stop paying them any money...close all Russian Embassies in western nations.. kick Russia out of UN and many other organizations...that will crumble and destroy him..
Putin must be curbed cos he might turn out to be more dangerous than Hitler..

says black man with sick mentally. Go and face your electricity, educational, security and economy failure.

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Pacyrus(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Animal in human skin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by edosignature(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
In the game of war, control & equity, everyone is a suspect.

If you must live long, you most treat all as such & always be ahead of your game & the first to suspect are your inner circle, friends & family.

Peace to the world

Long live V. Putin.

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
says black man with sick mentally. Go and face your electricity, educational, security and economy failure.
Tell that to your country people.. cheesy
Why are you pained?
Try to get out of your country.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by gambojimeta: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
Says the guy that lives in Festac, Amuwo

What's up with the Usher's DP picture though grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Littlefingerjp: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin this is the beginning of your confusion..is this how you want to keep running around?
You don't even trust yourself no more..is that how a normal being should live? grin

Russians are kinda weak and will never truly stand up against their criminal leaders not like Ukrainians who are more than willing to die for freedom and to ensure no Russian control...

Keep the sanctions coming more and more.. isolate Russia from all other countries...No trade..nothing.. ban all Russian airlines and no over flies of Russian territory.. stop paying them any money...close all Russian Embassies in western nations.. kick Russia out of UN and many other organizations...that will crumble and destroy him..

Na sense you no get because Russia are the first people to do it na...People that have been doing it over the years are saint na...Nonsense set of people

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by pansophist(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I started seeing the media lies during the 2020 presidential campaign, covid intensified it and it all came crashing down during this crisis in Ukraine. People have lost the ability to critically think for themselves. If you see the videos coming out of ukraine right now on Intel Slava z on telegram, it is scary cos Russia has intensified the bombings and the assault but the news keeps feeding people lies. Truly, he who controls the media, controls the narrative.

I've been seeing it since ten years ago. And as far as I am concerned, if its western media, by default, I'm like, "what lie are you going to tell me right now"? Only if people can just think a abit, ask few questions, then they'll see how the whole lie comes crushing down.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Lovelife433(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

Says the guy that lives in Festac, Amuwo

What's up with the Usher's DP picture though grin
abeg pack go one side, I know u?

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"So says a brainwashed Western slave, I doubt if you knew Putin is a Babtized Christian...You prefer to defend those that enslaved your ancestors and treated them like animals to Russia that never colonized any part of the world". Village People Spokesperson
no animal should quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by mauchiz: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is true, so this man loves life and his busy killing people in Ukraine?
He must die, there is no peace for the wicked, instead of worldway3, let Putin die, the world can't suffer because of Vladimir Putin.
At 70,he should not be scared of dying, he is an old man.
Putin is a wicked old man, those people that want to poison him, should hurry up, before he will destroy Ukraine.
An old man like this refused to die, instead he is busy killing youths. What type of wicked man is Putin?

Abeg he should do quick and die, so that the young russian and ukraine soldiers can be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by gambojimeta: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
abeg pack go one side, I know u?

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by JayPeeOham: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
This Poo-thing again sad sad

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by emecheboy2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Godmademan(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Exchanged 1000 trusted staff for 1000 strangers. Sign of an impending implosion.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Drenimarcus(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:

I've been seeing it since ten years ago. And as far as I am concerned, if its western media, by default, I'm like, "what lie are you going to tell me right now"? Only if people can just think a abit, ask few questions, then they'll see how the whole lie comes crushing down.

I dont even watch the news, i use to get my news update from Twitter but i became skeptical when they deleted Trump's account. I am not a trumper but the audacity to delete a whole POTUS account raised highbrows from me. This crisis made me learn more about the lies the media emits. It is disheartening when you can see the whole truth while the sheeples keep gulping down whatever the MSM says without critically analyzing.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by babajero(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wawelexy:
The lady that sold apple in the late 90s is still alive o, i don't know if russians are interested.

Putin wey don strategize before him start the game.
Why not send her to where she first went to in the 90s we really need her there now, let the Russians handle their own business.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by kiddkash(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Mr Poisoner dey fear poison??......

He may poison himself accidently with plutonium!
that is because he knows how it is done

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by sangresan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Way4orward: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Strong man

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by pansophist(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I dont even watch the news, i use to get my news update from Twitter but i became skeptical when they deleted Trump's account. I am not a trumper but the audacity to delete a whole POTUS account raised highbrows from me. This crisis made me learn more about the lies the media emits. It is disheartening when you can see the whole truth while the sheeples keep gulping down whatever the MSM says without critically analyzing.

The basic definition of freedom of speech is this.

"I may not like what you have to say, but I'll defend your right to say it". And there must be "freedom after speech", "freedom of reach" and the ability to make such speech in the first place." Anything short of this is tyranny, and no freedom". The people that ordained themselves as watchdog for which speech deserves to be aired are the worse ever. Its a pathway to unbridled corruption.

So yes, I agree with you. I also do not like Trump, but I want to hear what he has to say, what he is thinking, and his rights as explained above to be protected. Silencing him by blocking his media account is a violation of his rights. I can block him myself if I don't like what he is saying, do not infantalize me by doing it for me.

Because if not, it might be me tomorrow, just as it was Trump yesterday. Martin Luther King said its perfectly, he said "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". We should all speak up if the rights of others is violated revardle if we agree with them because tomorrow it could be us, and no one will stand by us. So yes, I'm with you on that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Shedah: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
No peace for the wicked tongue

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by frog12: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
what kind hollywood news be dis ?

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by sanpipita(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
beautyhd:
He’s becoming paranoid and it’s normal to replace them as people closest to him are the ones most likely to eliminate him.

He has always been paranoid, that's why he rules with iron fist, he doesn't meet people close enough, he keeps them away on a long table

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Oturatetuala(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Those are fake news, who told u Putin is scared or something if u are not in Russia don't say anything because Russians love him alot and stop listening to what all this fucking US, UK and stupid countries are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Putin is not being supported cos he invaded a democratic sovereign state without provocation. It was a miscalculation he must admit and retrace his steps.

Everyone has spoken out against this unproked invasion even his friends and security experts.

Stop the invasion and save some damage and goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned by Oturatetuala(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shedah:
No peace for the wicked tongue

Who told you Putin is wicked? That fucking US is the most dangerous and wicked country in the world, no wonder Nigeria is a mess, when you all wants to be like the Americans and British. Nigeria got no rules and they will always be a slave to other countries. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Biden Appoints Ron Klain As White House Chief Of Staff / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.