Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions (14674 Views)

JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates / 300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by bahaushe1: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2022
MoE should sort out this problem once and for all. JAMB has no statutory power admit students into any university; that power rest with the Senate of each university.

JAMB is to conduct the entrance examination while the universities admit based on the examination result.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by Enemyofpeace: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
JAMB under this man too dey over do, haba na wetin? Nothing must happen to mynd44 admission o
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by demsy21(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jamb is too strict for my liking. Some universities have internal structures that allow verified students in. I'm also in this situation. The school offered us admission after a one year program. At the end, when we're supposed to go for NYSC, they start saying you're illegal or something. If the university admitted us, should we be suffering for the sins of the school. I'm really pissed off seriously. Jamb should make things easy joor
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by vonlogon: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
iwaeda:

JAMB is not doing anything only declaring money and noise grin angry grin

Really, what is JAMB's work? The university still conducts some sort of exams afterwards. If jamb had worked, will that be necessary? Then they'll come and say 1 million illegal admissions.
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by Chussy100: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
vonlogon:

Really, what is JAMB's work? The university still conducts some sort of exams afterwards. If jamb had worked, will that be necessary? Then they'll come and say 1 million illegal admissions.

I'm tired of this country

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by Matrixlord2021: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
JAMB is the 6th most corrupt Institution in Nigeria .INEC is fifth.corruption does not send anybody oo.
There is nothing like accountability or credibility again.
Its all business.
Playing with childrens future.
Mtcheww
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by Matrixlord2021: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
They at not strict anything.
The are not strict at all.
Its all politics and business and quota system.its first come first serve.merit and credibility is thrown out o the. Window
[
quote author=demsy21 post=111145059]Jamb is too strict for my liking. Some universities have internal structures that allow verified students in. I'm also in this situation. The school offered us admission after a one year program. At the end, when we're supposed to go for NYSC, they start saying you're illegal or something. If the university admitted us, should we be suffering for the sins of the school. I'm really pissed off seriously. Jamb should make things easy joor[/quote]
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by PastorFire: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
BrAkingNews:
This Oloyede guy is not serious, illegal admission koh, corruption admission ni.

He always seeks relevant where there is none. Noise and noise just for President Buhari to declare him minister.
Bros, you are spot on point. Even the NIN noise is just a hoax for government to patronize him for the slot of Education Minister.
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by GEJDHERO: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022
BrAkingNews:
This Oloyede guy is not serious, illegal admission koh, corruption admission ni.

He always seeks relevant where there is none. Noise and noise just for President Buhari to declare him minister.
No mind d mumu
Re: JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111139676:
Illegality everywhere.
Nigeria will succeed in our lifetime.

Same line......
A Christian Professor had been leading jamb all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of jamb; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling jamb remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?

God bless Nigeria.
I will post this on Christian forums especially the stupid ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Brains; Answer This! / University Of Benin To Hold Virtual Matriculation Tuesday 15th Of September 2020 / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana-afikpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.