Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? (368 Views)

'Bring A Husband Home,’ Gov Adeleke Tells 28-Year-Old Daughter / Selina Tested Episode 23 (the Dead Of SIBI) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by RaymondEasyLife(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2022
If you can bring someone back from the dead, who will it be?
Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Officialgarri: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2022
I've lost quite a few good friends, however, the dead should stay dead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Jesus.
Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by sheanzy(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari
Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Bring them back to where? Nigeria?? Abeg, they should keep resting in the bossom of the Lord. We will all join them someday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Hathor5(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Bring them back to where? Nigeria?? Abeg, they should keep resting in the bossom of the Lord. We will all join them someday.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by obiekunie01: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Jesus.

Jesus is already risen. He's no longer in the grave.

Go and listen to this song " he's alive, Jesus is alive.

Hallelujah
Jesus is alive
The curse of sin is broken
We have perfect liberty
Jesus lives forever.

Hes alive 4x
He's the alpha and Omega
The first and last is he
The lamb of God is risen,
We have perfect liberty
Jesus lives forever
He's alive 4x.
Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Richy4(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
That will be My dad...That man was the coolest man I have ever set my eyes on... his gentle nature makes me smile each time I remember him....
As the last kid in the house and a bit of a brat...When I remembered throwing a major tantrums over going to boarding school as a kid those days...It didn't move him...I was still parceled to boarding school smiley...

1 Like

Re: If You Can Bring Someone Back From The Dead ? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Definitely Abacha, because It seems Nigerians don't want to have sense. So let's kuku bring the man to finish the country totally. So we can split.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed / Transfered: Help!!!!!!!!!! My Girlfriend Will Leave Me If I Cannot Do This!!!! / Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.