Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? (12803 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by minasu190: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
To avoid heartbreak and high blood pressure,there's no need to know your patners password.

3 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mobile phones gave us life but took our freedom

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by JomasisTech: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How does not having a password on your phone relate to having and living a happy life with your partner?

Your phone is something personal... it’s not meant to be shared or made so that anyone has access to it... simple.
But your private part is meant to be shared, right?
Your private part and your phone, which is more private?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by virus05(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How does not having a password on your phone relate to having and living a happy life with your partner?

Your phone is something personal... it’s not meant to be shared or made so that anyone has access to it... simple.
If you aren’t hiding anything I don’t think there’s any big deal to share your password with your partner. Sometimes you might just want to use your partner’s phone to make a call or something else, you can’t be asking for password always. If he/she can’t share the password then something is being hidden, obviously. It’s a choice though but it looks very suspicious to keep the password as a secret.
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
JomasisTech:

But your private part is meant to be shared, right?
Your private part and your phone, which is more private?
And what is your business with my private part? wink

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
virus05:

If you aren’t hiding anything I don’t think there’s any big deal to share your password with your partner. Sometimes you might just want to use your partner’s phone to make a call or something else, you can’t be asking for password always. If he/she can’t share the password then something is being hidden, obviously. It’s a choice though but it looks very suspicious to keep the password as a secret.
I understand your point.. thanks for your contribution..
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Valuepaints20(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please subscribe like and comment on our YouTube channel
To view more of our ongoing project.❤️

https://youtube.com/channel/UCqtzbGV8Su1jtcl9VCQ1pwg
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Shadysen: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
You need your girlfriend's phone password haha, don't worry that heart break you're looking for you must surely have it.
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
I've not finished checking my phone so what am I looking for in his phone?
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why on earth should you know your partner's password..you shouldn't even touch your partner's phone talkless of unlocking it.. undecided
It's very private.. unless he/she gives you willingly then you have no right whatsoever..

No one should have the password to your phone. ..i repeat no one..it's called personal property and space you have to respect that..
Sometimes, you learn by talking/typing less and listen/read more.

If you can't comfortably pick your man or woman's cell phone without him or her getting scared, you guys are deceiving yourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Killermamba: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dazall:
There is this 20yrs old girl dat always flaunt her boyfriend on her status,I told her you see this relationship with this boy, he nor go reach 1 year, she talked and talked that it's a lie,, behold she and the boy dor turn life enemy,

She asked me how did I knew, simple, I was speaking from experience,
(1) red flag, she and the boy were level mate

(2) she is just 20yrs, she never see anything, outside school you see that reason you like your partner, you will see people that has it x5

(3) She and the boy dey wear Supra and long socks, 17-25years old girls are the most confused set of persons on Earth,you don't take them serious because they don't knw what they want

The most important question I asked her then, that made me tell her, your relationship with this 21yr old boy won't work is

Does he know your phone password?? She said they both have understanding, that their phone are their privacy,
Me:: But una Dey Bleep abi?? Una private parts are not private??

When I told her she said am Been negative,

20yrs old girl in school, wey never see anything or enjoyment for life Dey talk about serious relationship

What confuses a 20-25yrs old girl is Options

They are in their prime, breast stand, everything intact, different men they talk to her, everywhere, so she will always have this mindset of, they are many, if you can't stay go, after all, options many, that's the problem, anyhow shall, what do I know,?? Nothing

You nor Dey take 20-25yrs old girl serious, mostly if she is in school, she belong to all of us, But you can choose to be one carrying the problems, but remember, she belong to all of us

Imagine now, as I Dey now, I go come get one serious girlfriend for school, let me laugh at me in advance,. Dey will shook shook her anyhow, na reminant I go collect.

If she is above 25years there is slight tendency she dor Dey get sense, but the school factor go still worry her, but if she Dey below 25years and she is a student, and you are in another state, you are following OUR WIFE.

If you doubt me, tell her in short notice you are coming to visit her in her school, when you get there, tell her you want to see her phone, she won't see it coming, Happy Breakfast in advance

I have said it before and I will say it again, Even if i do blood covenant with you, even if you take bullet for me, No phone password, no relationship, It's as simple as this, Some people will say it doesn't matter I hear you, but you see this generation, unless the person get another phone somewhere else, everything happens in the phone, they will delete messages, we know, they will delete call logs we know, but still, no phone password, No relationship, e get why

All those jobless Delsu, Uniport and Eziobodo Futo boys that have nothing doing, With Michail and two eggs, they will use cutleries while eating OUR WIFE

A friend of mine was making that mistake then, dating below 25 years student in another state university, we made sure he end that joke of a relationship.

What do you think, drop your reactions below
Men that cheat or will cheat hide their phone or password from their partners. Leave privacy shit all that talk na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wetin I wan use my girlfriend password do? Dont really care, as for my wife its mandatory I know her password after all we are both one, and offcourse she would know mine to cos I gat nothing to hide either grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by hollah123: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
ERCROSS:
It depends on the kind of relationship. If it's a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, it's not a big deal if he/she knows/doesn't know your password. But in a marriage where transparency, trustworthiness, and openness are important, then it's a big deal.
this is the main reason y many people have problem in their marriage,they use openness to ruin themselves.

That's how u will send money to your mum n u will tell your wife n 3rd world war will start,this is how u will assist someone n your wife will also present another member of her family or start fighting d person n u will b here creating thread about your wife.

See sometimes d best words are d words left unsaid, u will ruin things for yourself with the tell it all mindset

2 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by GloriousGbola: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ishilove:
I've not finished checking my phone so what am I looking for in his phone?

Noods and debit alat tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
HumanoidX:
Your phone is private property from your spouse or your significant other, but your private parts are not. This generation of people who can't tell the difference between privacy and secrecy. In a healthy marriage or relationship, it takes two transparent people to make it work.
My wife and I have access to each other's phones. Her fingerprint is registered on mine and mine on hers. We don't need to go through eachother's phones...your marriage will thrive in the atmosphere you create.
Well said...Even in relationships, my woman knows my password and I know hers..

Not to talk of marriage. undecided

Me that has made it a decision my woman will handle some of my social media pages when I marry...

Some little things we do are what strengthens the peace of mind...And not when I want to go on a business trip, madam will be moody to cross check and sniff if it is business or Baecation... grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by greypencils: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why on earth should you know your partner's password..you shouldn't even touch your partner's phone talkless of unlocking it.. undecided
It's very private.. unless he/she gives you willingly then you have no right whatsoever..

No one should have the password to your phone. ..i repeat no one..it's called personal property and space you have to respect that..
Should I tell you a secret? The happiest couples know each other's phone and ATM passwords. Until a man and woman are that open to each other, neither are ready for a life time together. If you are into a relationship just to catch cruise, of course you are not committed and you can do as you please. But when you are talking marriage, there can't be skeletons in your cupboard. You have to come clean completely. And I am referring to both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by SmartGadgetz: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's no big deal, given we have each others phones password because situations may arise for me to use hers and her to use mine.

I don't have the strength to do hide and seek, any of my messages which could be misunderstood as cheating would definitely be reconfigured or removed leaving the plain to read and understandable messages, devoid of deeps, would be left untouched.

My point is that, would appear as clean as babies butt, but would also do untraceable secrete things, thanks to my knowledge of techy phones and laptop.

4 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by uncleFola(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
No big deal..... Myself and my wife use same password on our phones..... It has been like that even before we got married and I can easily unlock hers and she too can unlock my phone.........

2 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by greypencils: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
hollah123:
No matter how much I love someone I believe in privacy n mutual respect,y must u know my password n y must I know yours?

Y do people have relationship with people they are skeptical about,if I can't trust u that u are faithful then what's d need for d relationship in d first place.

I hate that shit n d most annoying part is "give d phone to d person beside u".......that thing can off my brain
If you have nothing to hide, it won't off your brain.
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Too much sense and punchlines in one epistle...grin she's our wife!!
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by greypencils: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
hollah123:
this is the main reason y many people have problem in their marriage,they use openness to ruin themselves.

That's how u will send money to your mum n u will tell your wife n 3rd world war will start,this is how u will assist someone n your wife will also present another member of her family or start fighting d person n u will b here creating thread about your wife.

See sometimes d best words are d words left unsaid, u will ruin things for yourself with the tell it all mindset
Are you married? Anyone who is happily married knows what you said is BS. Nothing beats transparency, even if you dash out money to someone, it means nothing to your wife unless there is shady meaning to it. Your wife would appreciate the mere fact that you are open to her about all your dealings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Kog45(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Check your partner phone and next na depression o....abeg make we dey roll go anyhow,cheating or no cheating.
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Slynation(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is a big difference between secrecy and privacy...!! I hope you learnt something today

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Slynation:
There is a big difference between secrecy and privacy...!! I hope you learnt something today
Thanks.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Wetin I wan use my girlfriend password do? Dont really care, as for my wife its mandatory I know her password after all we are both one, and offcourse she would know mine to cos I gat nothing to hide either grin
nor be from girlfriend dem dey enter wife?
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks.. kiss
maybe I will create a thread of how madam changed my password and left after a slight misunderstanding...grin

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by babadee1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dazall:
There is this 20yrs old girl dat always flaunt her boyfriend on her status,I told her you see this relationship with this boy, he nor go reach 1 year, she talked and talked that it's a lie,, behold she and the boy dor turn life enemy,

She asked me how did I knew, simple, I was speaking from experience,
(1) red flag, she and the boy were level mate

(2) she is just 20yrs, she never see anything, outside school you see that reason you like your partner, you will see people that has it x5

(3) She and the boy dey wear Supra and long socks, 17-25years old girls are the most confused set of persons on Earth,you don't take them serious because they don't knw what they want

The most important question I asked her then, that made me tell her, your relationship with this 21yr old boy won't work is

Does he know your phone password?? She said they both have understanding, that their phone are their privacy,
Me:: But una Dey Bleep abi?? Una private parts are not private??

When I told her she said am Been negative,

20yrs old girl in school, wey never see anything or enjoyment for life Dey talk about serious relationship

What confuses a 20-25yrs old girl is Options

They are in their prime, breast stand, everything intact, different men they talk to her, everywhere, so she will always have this mindset of, they are many, if you can't stay go, after all, options many, that's the problem, anyhow shall, what do I know,?? Nothing

You nor Dey take 20-25yrs old girl serious, mostly if she is in school, she belong to all of us, But you can choose to be one carrying the problems, but remember, she belong to all of us

Imagine now, as I Dey now, I go come get one serious girlfriend for school, let me laugh at me in advance,. Dey will shook shook her anyhow, na reminant I go collect.

If she is above 25years there is slight tendency she dor Dey get sense, but the school factor go still worry her, but if she Dey below 25years and she is a student, and you are in another state, you are following OUR WIFE.

If you doubt me, tell her in short notice you are coming to visit her in her school, when you get there, tell her you want to see her phone, she won't see it coming, Happy Breakfast in advance

I have said it before and I will say it again, Even if i do blood covenant with you, even if you take bullet for me, No phone password, no relationship, It's as simple as this, Some people will say it doesn't matter I hear you, but you see this generation, unless the person get another phone somewhere else, everything happens in the phone, they will delete messages, we know, they will delete call logs we know, but still, no phone password, No relationship, e get why

All those jobless Delsu, Uniport and Eziobodo Futo boys that have nothing doing, With Michail and two eggs, they will use cutleries while eating OUR WIFE

A friend of mine was making that mistake then, dating below 25 years student in another state university, we made sure he end that joke of a relationship.

What do you think, drop your reactions below

Please just stay single if you cannot bring yourself to trust your partner. Relationship is not by force. You have no business going through another person's phone for any reason whatsoever. If you can't trust them then just go.

1 Like

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Slynation:
maybe I will create a thread of how madam changed my password and left after a slight misunderstanding...grin
You mean she changed your password and left you?
How then did you unlock your phone? grin
This is actually hilarious..
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Only cheaters and women/men with the propensity to cheat would guard password like it’s the egg of life. The argument of it being private does not hold water. What is private about spouses that supposedly have sex and see each other naked? Define that privacy in context anyone please. The purpose of having passwords goes beyond monitoring as most even think. In emergencies, your spouse should be able to access you with ease. As a matter of fact, I use same password with wifey, for both phone and transactions. We can both initiate and access transactions easily, our both finger prints are registered in all devices. What exactly are we hiding that should make our devices turn private. It’s different from snooping, but when you guard it like egg of life, now there is a reason to do a James Bond and snoop. If you are not ready to be fully committed, just spill it instead of hidden under the privacy lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by peacettw: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
No
Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Any man who doesn't want his woman (wife) to view his phone is a cheat or doing an illegal thing he doesn't want the woman to know.

Any woman who doesn't want her man to have access to her phone is a whòre that is cheating, about to cheat soon, or doing an illegal thing she doesn't want the man to know.

You don't need to catch her. Just use her for sex (with condom) and get another woman. She belongs to everyone. Don't drain yourself emotionally.

This is why wise men of the 21st century don't fall in love in the first place — they only fall in like, not in love. They keep the love for their passions, hobbies, businesses, siblings, and parents.

10 Likes

Re: Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? by HajiaNotu: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
In marriage- theres no big deal. We can check each others phone.

Bf/Gf relationship-Keep ya phone, lemme kip mine

Gaskia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Fall In Love / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.