Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? (27846 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Air Conditioner Works? I Really Want To Know / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chickenfoot: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
You guys will not buy quality phones but will rather be going for fake and ocha- ka-omaka phones and you guys will start opening thread up and down giving us headache when the phones starts giving you issues,

Stop buy MTK chipset, una no go hear.

please what's the issue with MTK chipset?
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by Kingozymandias(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
chickenfoot:
not true, I've used Transsion phones without experiencing such.

You didn't notice or you are lying it's one of these two
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by chickenfoot: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You didn't notice or you are lying it's one of these two
none of the above, I've been an avid user of Tecno phones, the camon 12 air I finished using never had that issue and I used it for over a year plus.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by eyeses: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
chickenfoot:
please what's the issue with MTK chipset?
good question, mediatek is a very good chipset, why the all the fuss
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by eyeses: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mikester:

He is right. Tecno and its brothers are overhyped crap.
abeg rest, TECNO phones are very much worth the hype.
Re: Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? by tueddy: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
lastchild:
i discovered that my tecno spark has lost quality in camera quality. could the fault be from my sight?
First i would ask how the condition of the phone was in your hand, Try to avoid scratching your camera, and try to buy a good camera protector

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? / Top 3 Must Have Game For Your Andriod / Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.