Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady (37486 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Peace081: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Scammers will not allow someone to comment in peace, they will just block all the space with fake advertisement

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Divoc19(f): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Empty vessel them say...
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
What's the big deal in sleeping with a lady that warrant bragging?

Girls are meant to sleep with

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by wiloy2k8(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:
Friends talk about everything, sport, game, food, family, politics etc but somehow to be considered real they mustn’t make mention of sex!

99% of the time when a guy discuss sex with his friends, the girl being discussed isn’t his girlfriend. If you don’t want to come up in such discussions as a lady, make sure you only have sex within the confine of a relationship or don’t have sex at all.

If the discussion at hand warrants me to talk about my sex life, I would. If that makes me an unreal man, then so be it. If a woman talks about her sex experience with a guy, is she also an unreal woman?

Now this is it … op just Dey yan dust
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Chikpat(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Someone boasted of sleeping with a girl Op is crushing on. Op came and open a thread to write this just to console himself, cos even Op himself is in doubt if actually whether it is true. Op is seeking validation from nairalanders so as to console himself the more. Let me help u Op, if a guy brags about this, it is possible what u said is right and it is still possible it happened. Many women just have funny characters, u can never predict what they can do.

That's like confirmation bias?
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Elidrisy20: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Femine they chop this country, instead of una to start preparing for farming season,una dey there dey talk about TOTO

2 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
When you don't have business deals to discuss on, you shamelessly talk about women
Empty containers makes the loudest noise
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ablejesus26(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2022
How this post take enter FP sef undecided
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Hezmatosky: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Normal thing for guys. Even you OP can not deny it. Sex, for women usually end on bed and within the room. But for men, sex is not complete until one or two friends hear about it grin It's normal for men. Please my advice for women, anytime you are going in there with a guy, prepare your food well. Try as much as possible to pass above average, because you will evaluated and appraised at your back after the performance grin
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by bluefilm: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:
[s]I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...[/s]

To hell with all these real man bullshit_ talk.

Any man talking about real man this; real man that is nothing but a SIMP.

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by derecho(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
First, stop generalizing guys.These are some of the wrong vibes some of you send out to these naive girls.
That said,
No real man patronizes runs girls.
Those who kiss and tell are those around guys who value those lifestyle as praiseworthy.
A guy who is in a circle of friends talking about progress would be discreet or ashamed to be talking about sleeping with one girl.

propane:
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Bahamas95(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Only teenagers do that.

I can't imagine myself discussing with my friend(s) about the sex I had with my girlfriend.....That's foolishness.

I can't even disgrace an olosho like that. What happened in the room remains in the room.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ShaqFu: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...
actually some tried and succeeded. People brag for different reasons and bragging isn't exclusive to the male gender, women and girls brag too.

A girl will brag about the calibre of men who sleeps with her, just to prove to her fellow girls or guys they're not on the same level etc.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
So you mean guys luv bragging a lot Right??
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by lolu2019: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

a man can say it when he feels disrespected by d girl he bleeped.i almost do anyway,but she looked into my eyes.cos i was very upset.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Walkee: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

all men are real men. Learn how to punctuate your sentences correctly.
What's ... ?

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by BAYOCLEF: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Not always true
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by martinmiller: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
angry This is just storytelling, infact how does this solve the problems of the country or reduce the price of semolina in the market.

This kind of news is small and cultural within the Nigerian space. the kind of childish and shouldn't be taught about ..

Are you interested in buying a car !!

I have 2004 Camry for sale and in good condition.. DM now
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ovieigho(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Oga he Dey happen !

He fit don chop her ! And brag about it too

All men !
I repeat, all men are “kiss and tell “ at one point or the other

Women sef Dey gist about who chop them and how !
No immaturity in this !
All na cruise
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Walkee: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2022
odinson1:
I am so tired of hearing that "Real man" nonsense
all men are real men except transgender mensurators pretending to be men. How hard is this to understand? These useless women wrappers keep parroting feminist talking points.

2 Likes

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:
Friends talk about everything, sport, game, food, family, politics etc but somehow to be considered real they mustn’t make mention of sex!

99% of the time when a guy discuss sex with his friends, the girl being discussed isn’t his girlfriend. If you don’t want to come up in such discussions as a lady, make sure you only have sex within the confine of a relationship or don’t have sex at all.

If the discussion at hand warrants me to talk about my sex life, I would. If that makes me an unreal man, then so be it. If a woman talks about her sex experience with a guy, is she also an unreal woman?

You don’t even need to tell your guy if you have slept with a lady, a time will come he will know without anybody telling him
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by ugodson(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Sincerely we don't that way back in Secondry school. If I have sex with a girl now omo na only me and d girl knows except she tells her friends even my guy I won't say a word even if we come out from d room together. Well if you don't gerrit then forget about it grin

Men that do that now aren't men they are boys. Something we did almost 2 decades ago
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Real puccy smashers don't talk about it because it is a known fact that once ladies in the neighbourhood realise that you are a discrete kind of guy who the find attractive, anytime any girl get Hot girls, that urge to have sex, it's you that will come to their mind because they know you are the type that will smash and keep it to yourself.

Most especially if where you live is in seclusion. Babes go the do queue for your door dey knock ko ko ko ko. angry

But you see all those ones wey go dey talk up and down. Na small children dem be. They hardly get puccy to smash.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

I am sure you must have also noticed amongst your fellow guys that when some guys make advances at a woman and she refuses, such men begin to call her names like “ol*sho” and “pr*stitute” when he is with his friends.

Men have Ego issues

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Oddfinder: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:

You're wise.
I talk about my sexcapades too but with loose girls
I don't talk about my girl in a sexual way sef..i don't praise her beauty,ass or boobs wen I'm wit my guys..na people girlfriends wey we de nak we de discuss..
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Someone boasted of sleeping with a girl Op is crushing on. Op came and open a thread to write this just to console himself, cos even Op himself is in doubt if actually whether it is true. Op is seeking validation from nairalanders so as to console himself the more. Let me help u Op, if a guy brags about this, it is possible what u said is right and it is still possible it happened. Many women just have funny characters, u can never predict what they can do.
You mean Op is an Akpaámú? Kindly clarify please
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Vello(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Yinmu��
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Oddfinder: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Simran94:

I am sure you must have also noticed amongst your fellow guys that when some guys make advances at a woman and she refuses, such men begin to call her names like “ol*sho” and “pr*stitute” when he is with his friends.

Men have Ego issues
Me i tel my friends, and if buy chance i meet u in company of my guys lol.i wil ask dem to start begging u immediately..u go see drama.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by GlowDee: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2022
I wonder what "real man" means to those who use that phrase.

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Zoogeria and witchcraft! What shall it profit the idiot from scattering the image of a good girl who refused to yield to fornication .
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by PericomaNwankwo: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
I said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.