Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady (37524 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Bukasint(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...

You must be a Joker!!! These days men will fuvvvk you and tell their friends. Most guys are kiss and tell. A man will brag about it just to prove a point. That's why as a young lady try and bill a man so much even if it means for him to steal before he gets under your pants otherwise you will be used and dumped like tissue paper.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by jimtemi1: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2022
If I have sex with a lady and brag about it, that means that girl is dope... Do u know how many pussy dey flow my area wey I dey take away my eyes because they aren't bringing so much joy as before. Money sweet pass pussy
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Wahala
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Enemyofpeace: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Big boys don’t brag
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by sistar007(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2022
propane:
I have noticed this about fellow guys, and I'm sure some of us have had similar experiences.

Most times when a guy is close to girl and his friends probably knows that they are close.. If he attempts to sleep with the girl and she refused. They normal go about bragging that they have slept with her just to massage their ego and some might even claim that they stopped talking to her after sleeping with her... While the real truth is that the girl stopped talking to them when they attempted to cross the boundary and she got upset.

The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl...

No real man does. Anytime you see a man doing this, just know that he tried but didn't succeed...

THEY HAD SEX. NO BELIEVE THE GIRL OH
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Missionaire: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:
Friends talk about everything, sport, game, food, family, politics etc but somehow to be considered real they mustn’t make mention of sex!

99% of the time when a guy discuss sex with his friends, the girl being discussed isn’t his girlfriend. If you don’t want to come up in such discussions as a lady, make sure you only have sex within the confine of a relationship or don’t have sex at all.

If the discussion at hand warrants me to talk about my sex life, I would. If that makes me an unreal man, then so be it. If a woman talks about her sex experience with a guy, is she also an unreal woman?
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by iTearHerToto: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
odinson1:
I am so tired of hearing that "Real man" nonsense
Exactly what I wanted to say

That shiit meant for hoes that manipulate simps grin

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Athemisia: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

O.P no vex bro... I feel your pain

cheesy op right now be like

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bukasint:

You must be a Joker!!! These days men will fuvvvk you and tell their friends. Most guys are kiss and tell. A man will brag about it just to prove a point. That's why as a young lady try and bill a man so much even if it means for him to steal before he gets under your pants otherwise you will be used and dumped like tissue paper.

You have been dating boys not men. I repeat no real man does that. All these boys that full Nairaland will come here and be claiming G status. If real men begin to talk about their sexual escapades, you will be shocked to even know the level and class of girls they have run things with and yet kept it under the carpet.

It when a small boy who never believe in his life that he will ever climb a certain type of lady manages to get into her pants that he will start talking as if he have won a lottery and in some case it might not even be true...

Some guys smash this things on a regular basis and no one gets to hear about it...
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Athemisia:

cheesy op right now be like

grin grin grin

This has absolutely nothing to do with me bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sometimes it's not bragging, it can be a warning so you don't feel bad that you guy has already lashed the babe without even telling you. With his story you will know if they actually dated or she was a cheap fck. A normal bad guy will even ask you for the passcode so he can use it to collect his share. No guy brags unnecessary about a girl he actually dated. Na those cheap kpanshing or double dating girls, or even girl when them use money nack nai guys dey brag about.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Zealag(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
OP ur serious crush/girlfriend is our community pussy,life no balance
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by aanold12: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
[Mhen guy��....baba dey disguise
quote author=rtdCivilservant post=111159180]Someone boasted of sleeping with a girl Op is crushing on. Op came and open a thread to write this just to console himself, cos even Op himself is in doubt if actually whether it is true. Op is seeking validation from nairalanders so as to console himself the more. Let me help u Op, if a guy brags about this, it is possible what u said is right and it is still possible it happened. Many women just have funny characters, u can never predict what they can do.[/quote]
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by CorperKola: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Not every guy bro.. I'm certainly not in that category. Anytime my friends sees me close to any girl, they normally assume that I have slept with her. Even when I tell them that I have not, they always insist.
I can never discuss such a thing especially when I know I didn't pay for it. It's very childish.

Ur opinion, not everybody can be like you
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Victerica(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
What is the essence of discussing one's sexcapades?
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Horseshit

If a guy brags about fucking a babe, 80% of the time he did. I’m speaking from experience.

All that real men talk is nonsense. Not all men behave the same, doesn’t matter whether they are real or not
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Drone95(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's nothing new in that.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by lowaist101: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
If u know what some girls talk about, when they are alone, you won't bring this up at all.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
CorperKola:

Ur opinion, not everybody can be like you

Of course I'm speaking for myself. And I also know, that there are guys that share this same principle.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by femshadrach(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
odinson1:
TELL'EM

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by femshadrach(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

And what will you say about those ladies discussing their sex sessions... They fake or real too!?........ Boss let's be wise this is 2022
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by pacespot(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
@op, a guy that actually slept with a girl can tell o, it just depends on the level of rapport between him and the person he is disclosing it to.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by luizpippo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
A girl we had things together invited her friend from Lagos, told her all the merriments we had, gave her my number and asked her to seduce me.

She came over, i pressed her boobies, collected BJ and i feigned i was too sick for sex.

She told her friend how it went.

Are they "real" or fake women?
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
luizpippo:
A girl we had things together invited her friend from Lagos, told her all the merriments we had, gave her my number and asked her to seduce me.

She came over, i pressed her boobies, collected BJ and i feigned i was too sick for sex.

She told her friend how it went.

They are who***. I'm sure you can't keep such a girl at home. That is not how real women behave or should I say decent women.

Are they "real" or fake women?

They are who***. I'm sure you can't keep such a girl at home. That is not how real women behave or should I say decent women.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
femshadrach:

And what will you say about those ladies discussing their sex sessions... They fake or real too!?........ Boss let's be wise this is 2022

Only runs girls or loose girls talk about such.

1 Like

Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Bbbw: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Me that I have slept with over 500 girls many still sees me as a virgin you don’t talk about it

It’s only those who aren’t getting the puxxy lie about it
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
The Truth is that no real man sleeps with a woman and talks about it, except the girl is a runs girl.
Why does this rule not cover runs girls, are they not human beings?

Mscheew. In the same way you have men who stay quiet regarding sex, you’ll meet others who are leaky taps. If you don’t know, 99 if not 100% of women are kiss and tells. It accounts for why most times their friends want a taste. Stay simping by not being your natural self.

Telling friends about your exploits also serves as a deterrent. My cousin has exposed many females in the neighborhood with poor grooming habits. One can never guess from mere glances.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by Rosement(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

You are very right about this. Some thing like this happened to me when I attended a short course, the course lasted for a month. Some guys I met during the program wanted to date me but I told them that we can just be friends. One particular guy pretended as if he was okay with being just a friend, he was always coming around me and pretending to care about me, I did not know he was going around lying to people that we are in a relationship and that we have been having sexual affairs.

I was very depressed when I found out because I have never even kissed a guy talkless of having sex with a guy but I did not try to prove myself to anyone. It was a very painful experience for me.
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by bowei(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
odinson1:
Married men would even give you full details of their exploit in the "other room" with madam... How about that mr immaturity
Re: Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady by prophetfire: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
propane:

Rubbish post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.