Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,244 members, 7,910,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great (11267 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning / Buhari Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram.this Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
Do we really nêed religion in this country.? Universal and basic principle, love your neighbour as yourself and dont do unto others what you cant take. These are simple thing we need.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
they don't understand English angry angry angry angry angry angry
even their god father like CPC PARTY PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT 2011 BUHAR,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
will interpret to them the opposite of this latter  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
which means more bomb(s) in the elbow  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by PurestBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
LagosShia:

you are a fool.

does it bite your skin if you type one sentence that is true? must all you write be the usual lies?does it excite you?

You're a bigger foool for your idiotic posts, even a 6 month old baby knows that the world would be a better place without hisslam, you have nothing to say to convince us, tear a page of koran and see if you'll live to tell the story, and u tell me that hisslam is a religion of peace. Have you ever seen Christian preaching hatred like ur imams do?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by NegroNtns(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
<Quote> bashdecash:
@poster, salam brother.
1st, u didnt define boko haram correctly, BOKO means western education or fake education.</quote>

Of everything inspiring in that letter you worry yourself with definition?

I'm sure someone will soon come up and say the punctuations are wrong.

Lmao!!

I read people saying we have religious problem in Nigeria and as well tribalism. I'm adding a third one to the list - "miseducation"!
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by phreakabit(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
Enough Boko Haramists go done bomb their lappy in an attempt to burn that letter now.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Nekezi, Mohammed was a prophet and a warrior who protected his life, followers and religion with all he had and not a one like your coward Jesus who was killed like a chicken. And that's why today's muslims don't fear even if it means stones versus bombs, you just can't oppress a true muslim.

@Proffmanue, Islam is not on the part of self destruction. On the contrary, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Hope you knew that already. I simply can't understand why muslims on Nairaland always taking a defensive stance, why not taking an attacking posture just like these p*gs. Why explain when you know they will never listen. I don't owe f*ck*ng Christians any explanation. Bunch of intolerant people.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by phreakabit(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
3kay945:

Do we really nêed religion in this country.? Universal and basic principle, love your neighbour as yourself and dont do unto others what you cant take. These are simple thing we need.

Carry cutlass dey enter any Church or mosque wey you see, force everybody make them quit them religion. You fit even try shrine self, if you get mind. . . . . You no get work! You talk about moral principles yet you clamor for the annihilation of religion, which is a voluntary thing?! Tell me what form of dictatorship surpasses that?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by vladimiros: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2011

every country has religion

just that Nigeria we twist religion
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
maasoap:

@Nekezi, Mohammed was a prophet and a warrior who protected his life, followers and religion with all he had and not a one like your coward Jesus who was killed like a chicken. And that's why today's muslims don't fear even if it means stones versus bombs, you just can't oppress a true muslim.

@Proffmanue, Islam is not on the part of self destruction. On the contrary, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Hope you knew that already. I simply can't understand why muslims on Nairaland always taking a defensive stance, why not taking an attacking posture just like these p*gs. Why explain when you know they will never listen. I don't owe bleep*ng Christians any explanation. Bunch of intolerant people.

This dude is Boko Haram.

How dare you call Jesus a coward?

Christians intolerant shocked What world are you living in
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by phreakabit(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
donspony:

This dude is Boko Haram.

How dare you call Jesus a coward?

Christians intolerant shocked What world are you living in

Did you hear the story about the sane man that ran naked after the lunatic who stole his clothes while he bathed? If you did then you wouldn't bother answering a mentally handicapped aboki.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by kibra4u(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
رسالة إلى الحرم فرس النهر
بواسطة : يا عبد الرزاق حمزة

Assalamualaikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatu.

وأنا أكتب في سبيل الله ، ومعظم الرحمن الرحيم وأكثر.

عزيزتي بوكو حرام ،

كان صباحا مضطر إلى الكتابة لكم ، من خلال قراءة الصحف في الآونة الأخيرة فيما يتعلق بقضية صفحة من تفجير هزاز نيجيريا بلدنا ، وذكرت أن المنظمة ادعت المسؤولية الخاص. في تقرير آخر ، أفيد بأن الفرع الخاص بك السبب المعلن للشروع في هذه المهمة أن يكون القصف أسفر عن مقتل زعيم الخاص السابقين وأعضاء. وأفيد أيضا أن الشرط الوحيد الذي قدمته المنظمة الخاص للتفاوض هو إقرار قانون الشريعة في نيجيريا.

أولا ، أود أن أبدأ من اسم الفرع الخاص ، بوكو حرام. ممنوع التعليم معنى. موقف الفرع الخاص على تحريم التعليم بالنسبة لي هو بمثابة الصدمة ، نظرا لأثر التعليم في تاريخ الإسلام.

واستند ارتفاع مسلم إلى ذروة الحضارة في فترة من أربعة عقود على التركيز على التعلم lslam. هذا واضح عندما يأخذ المرء نظرة على القرآن والنبي محمد التقاليد التي يجري شغلها مع إشارات إلى التعلم ، والتعليم ، والمراقبة ، واستخدام العقل.
"هم أولئك الذين لديهم معرفة وأولئك الذين ليس لديهم المعرفة على حد سواء؟ فقط ولكن فهم مدركون ل" (القرآن ، 39:9)

القرآن يشجع الناس نحو البحث العلمي :.
واضاف "هوسو يجلب الحقيقة وتعتقد فيه هذه هي مطيع". (قرآن ، 39:33)

كان ذلك من خلال التعليم الذي وصلنا للمتكلم الصاخبة التي نستخدمها في الدعوة للصلاة ، والتعليم تنتج الطوب التي نستخدمها في بناء مساجدنا ، وتنتج الكمبيوتر والانترنت التي نستخدمها في كتابة دراسة الإسلامية في جميع أنحاء العالم وهو جالس في المنزل ، وتنتج ساعة الحائط التي تجعل من السهل معرفة الوقت للصلاة ، وتنتج علوم الطائرات التي نستخدمها في صنع حاج إلى الأراضي المقدسة.

أعضاء تستخدم في نقل السيارة نفسها إلى مكان القصف ، والهاتف المحمول ، والقنابل والبنادق ، وحتى وسائل الإعلام المستخدمة في نشر المعلومات الخاصة بك وجميع المنتجات من التعليم.
هذه تظهر بوضوح أن كل شيء قد تم استخدام الجزء الخاص بك كما أثر التعليم (بوكو) في شكل او في آخر.

ألا تعتقدون بوكو (التعليم) حلالا (قانوني)؟.

قائلا ممنوع التعليم هو تماما مثل قوله ممنوع الجنس ، ولكن يحظر ممارسة الجنس يمكن أن يكون غير قانوني عندما تنتهي من ذلك ، ويمكن أيضا أن تكون المكافأة في حال القيام به بشكل قانوني.

اكتساب المعرفة والمهارة أمر ضروري ليعيش كل واحد في العالم الحديث. ومن المفيد كذلك لمتابعة ممتعة والمعرفة.

قال النبي محمد (صلي الله عليه وسلم) :

تسعى المعرفة إلزامي لكل طفل ، مسلم أو فتاة ، رجلا كان أو امرأة.

يتم السعي للمعرفة واستخدام العقل ، على أساس الحس والملاحظة اجبة على كل مؤمن.

"إن أفضل شكل من أشكال العبادة هو السعي وراء المعرفة.

ظل الإمبراطورية الإسلامية لأكثر من 1000 سنة الحضارة الأكثر تقدما في العالم. وكان السبب الرئيسي لهذا أن الإسلام شدد على أهمية احترام والتعلم ، ونهى عن الدمار ، واحترام المزروعة للانضباط والسلطة ، والتسامح مع الأديان الأخرى. مستوحاة من تعاليم القرآن والسنة كثيرة لمسلم إنجازاتهم في مجال العلوم والطب.

من القرن العاشر أسفرت حماسهم وحماسة للتعلم في جميع الكتابات الطبية الأساسية اليونانية التي ترجمت الى العربية والعلمية في دمشق والقاهرة وبغداد. أصبحت اللغة العربية هي اللغة الدولية للتعليم والدبلوماسية. تحول مركز المعرفة والعلم والنشاط شرقا ، وبغداد برزت من مبنى الكابيتول العلمية العالمية. أصبح العلم مسلم المبتكرين مع الأصالة والإنتاجية من خلال التعليم (بوكو)

على سبيل المثال الطب الإسلامي هو واحد من الجوانب الأكثر شهرة وأشهرها الحضارة الإسلامية في أي مسلم برع. كان مسلم حاملي الشعلة كبير من البحوث العلمية الدولية.
وجاء بعض من أفضل والثناء البليغ معظم العلوم من الأقلام مسلم من العلماء الذين يعتبرون العمل على أن تكون أعمال العبادة. قاد الدوافع نفسها لإنشاء الأزهر (800 ميلادية) ، وأول جامعة في العالم. ضربوا الكرة "مصدرا للمعرفة" من فوق السياج إلى أوروبا. في كلمات كامبل ، ان "النظام الأوروبي الطبي العربي ليس فقط في الأصل وإنما أيضا في هيكلها ، والعرب هم forbearers الفكرية من الاوروبيين".

المزيد المزيد ، وأود أن أذكر هنا أنه لم المضروب أعضاء الخاص بوكو حرام لأنهم كانوا أعضاء ، ولكن لأنهم يرتكبون جريمة القتل. أي قتل الأبرياء ، وهذه الجريمة في كل من الشريعة والدستور النيجيري يعاقب عليها بالإعدام. إذا كان هؤلاء الناس الفرع الخاص وجد مذنبا في أي جريمة ، فإنه ليس في يدك أن تأخذ القانون. لكن على الرغم من ذلك ، أنا لست آسفة لفقدان الخاص ncerely ونصلي من اجل ان الله يغفر لنا جميعا.

أخيرا ، إصرارك على أن نيجيريا حول استخدام القانون sheriah ، ذكر ذلك بوضوح في القرآن الكريم أن الله يقول : "دعونا لا إكراه في الدين. أحرز الحقيقة من الخطأ واضح. وقد استفادت كل من يرفض عبادة كاذبة ويؤمن بالله العروة الوثقى التي لا تكسر. والله يسمع ويعلم كل شيء "[سورة البقرة : 256].

واحدة من الحقائق الأساسية التي وضعتها النصوص المقدسة هي التي يمكن أن يجبر أحدا على اعتناق الإسلام. فمن واجب مسلم لإقامة الدليل على الإسلام للناس بحيث يمكن جعل الحقيقة واضحة من الباطل. بعد ذلك ، قد لمن يرغب في قبول الإسلام بذلك ولمن يرغب في الاستمرار على الكفر يجوز لها أن تفعل ذلك. وينبغي على أي شخص أو تهديد العزل ليس بأي حال من الأحوال إذا كان لا يرغب في قبول الإسلام.

يمكن شن الجهاد في الشريعة الإسلامية لعدد من الأسباب ، ولكن الناس مقنعة لقبول الإسلام ليس رقائق ليس واحدا منهم.

وكان السبب سمح first الجهاد في الإسلام حتى للمسلم أن يدافعوا عن أنفسهم ضد الاضطهاد والطرد من منازلهم.

قال الله تعالى : "لهذه الموجه ضده الحرب ، ويرد على تصريح (للقتال) ، لأنهم مظلومين والله تعالى أقوى لمساعدتهم -- (هم) الذين طردوا من منازلهم في تحد لليمين (لسبب لا) إلا أنهم يقولون : ربنا الله ". الله لم تحقق مجموعة واحدة من الناس من خلال وسائل أخرى ، سيكون هناك بالتأكيد تم هدم الأديرة والكنائس والمعابد والمساجد ، والذي يتم الاحتفال به اسم الله في التدبير وفيرة. الله سوف تساعد بالتأكيد أولئك الذين المساعدات قضيته ، في سبيل الله حقا هو الكامل من قوته وربما "[سورة الحج : 39-40].

كثير من أوائل العلماء أذكر أن هذه كانت الآيات الأولى من القرآن الكريم الذي أنزل بشأن الجهاد.

بعد ذلك نزلت الآيات التالية :

"وقاتلوا في سبيل الله الذين يقاتلونكم ، ولكن لا يتعدى حدود : إن الله لا يحب المعتدين. واقتلوهم أينما القاء القبض عليهم وإخراجهم من حيث يخرجوكم ، للقمع ومورس من القتل. لكن قتالهم ليس في المسجد الحرام ما لم يقاتلوكم هناك. ولكن إذا كانوا يقاتلونكم ، اقتلوهم. هذه هي مكافأة لهؤلاء الذين يحجزون الإيمان. ولكن إذا كانت تتوقف ، الله غفورا رحيما. وقاتلوهم حتى في عدم وجود المزيد من الاضطراب أو الظلم وهناك تسود العدالة والايمان بالله. لكن ينتهوا ، يجب ألا يكون هناك عدوان إلا على الظالمين الذين "[سورة البقرة : 190-193].

من هذه النقطة ، تم توسيع نطاق الجهاد من كونه محض للدفاع ضد أي هجوم مباشر على أن يشمل المقاومة ضد الاضطهاد المسلط من قبل أولئك الذين يحجزون الإيمان ورفض الناس الحرية في اختيار دينهم لأنفسهم.

أما بالنسبة لانتشار الإسلام ، ومن المفترض أن يعقد هذا سلميا عن طريق نشر الرسالة مع الكلمة المكتوبة والمنطوقة. ليس هناك مكان لاستخدام السلاح لإجبار الناس على اعتناق الإسلام. يمكن فقط يمكن استخلاصها سلاح ضد أولئك الذين اضطهاد وقهر الآخرين ومنعهم من التالية ضمائرهم في مسألة الإيمان. لا يمكن للمسلم أن يقف فقط من خلال الوقت الذي يجري فيه نفي الناس الحق في الاعتقاد في الإسلام ، ويجري سحق أصواتهم. هذا هو معنى قول الله تعالي : "وقاتلوهم حتى في عدم وجود المزيد من الاضطراب أو الظلم وهناك تسود العدالة والايمان بالله" [سورة البقرة : 193]

قال النبي (صلي الله عليه وسلم) في رسالته الى الحاكم الروماني هرقل : "وأنا أدعوكم إلى اعتناق الإسلام. إذا كنت قبول الإسلام ، وسوف تجد السلامة. إذا كنت تقبل الإسلام ، والله سوف تعطيك مكافأة مزدوجة. ومع ذلك ، إذا قمت بإيقاف بعيدا ، عليكم سيكون لها من الموضوع الخاص بك. "{صحيح البخاري وصحيح مسلم}.

حتى عندما يضطر للمسلم أن يقاتل وبعد ذلك ، نتيجة لذلك ، إخضاع الأراضي واجبهم هو بعد ذلك فقط لإقامة شريعة الله في الأرض وإعلاء شأن العدالة لجميع الناس ، مسلم وغير مسلم. ليس من حقهم في موضوعهم إكراه في قبول الإسلام ضد إرادتهم. يجب السماح للغير مسلم تحت حكم مسلم أن يبقى على دينهم ، ويجب أن يسمح لممارسة حقوق دينهم ، على الرغم من سيكون من المتوقع أن يحترموا قوانين البلاد.

وكان الغرض من الجهاد كان لإجبار الكفار على قبول الإسلام والرسول (صلي الله عليه وسلم) لن يكون أمر مسلم أن الامتناع عن القتال إذا رضخت العدو. وقال انه لم يكن لديك يحظر قتل النساء والأطفال. ومع ذلك ، هذا هو بالضبط ما فعله.

خلال المعركة ، والرسول (صلي الله عليه وسلم) رأى تجمع الناس معا. ارسلت رجلا لمعرفة لماذا كانوا مجتمعين. عاد الرجل وقال : "هي تجمع حول امرأة قتلت" لذلك رسول الله (صلي الله عليه وسلم) قال : "ينبغي ألا إنها تعرضت للهجوم!" خالد ب. وكان الوليد قيادة القوات ، حتى انه أرسل له رجلا يقول : "قل خالد" لا لقتل النساء أو العمال ". [سنن أبي داود]
ولذلك ، حتى في خضم المعركة ضد العدو معادية ، والشعب الوحيد الذي قد يكون هدفا لهجوم في الواقع أولئك الذين لا يشاركون في القتال الناس الأبرياء.

على هذه المذكرة ، وأنا أدين بشدة العمل الخاص بقتل الأبرياء النيجيريين. كما يقول القرآن : من يذبح الروح ، إلا أن يكون للقتل أو للفساد في الأرض ، فإنه على الرغم من العدد الكبير لأنه كله قاس ، واقتنى على قيد الحياة ، فإنه كما لو أنه أبقى على قيد الحياة بأكملها قاس ( القرآن الكريم 05:32).
الاستماع التكرم كلمة الله والاستيلاء على تفجير إذا كنت حقا وراءه ومعقولة الدخول في حوار مع الحكومة.

نأمل أن نرى اسم الطائفة الخاص بوكو تغيير الحلال وإشراك النيجيريين من خلال حملة توعية قوية في الحرم النظر في ما لكم عن بوكو.

تكريم.

السفير عبد الرزاق حمزة Oyebanji
سفير النوايا الحسنة من اجل السلام التابع للجنة الدولية لحقوق الإنسان في نيجيريا.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by phreakabit(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^^ Dude na Nigeria you dey, no be Saudi be this. If you want to post something post what everyone can understand, please. Besides this is already on the first page.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by omoalaro: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
Quote from: MShittu on Today at 12:45:27 AM
I'm less interested in what Boko Haram will do with this, as there is a silent revolution going on up North where people are forsaking the half-truths Imams sometimes feed the people and are beginning to learn Arabic to understand the true meaning of the Qur'an for themselves. I'll be surprised if Boko Haram is still around by the time my generation are adults.
[b]The people who I hope read this are those on Nairaland who so frequently insult Islam. [/b]Those people call islam a ton of names without even trying to go and find out for themselves the religion's true message. I want those people to read this and to understand that the Islam terrorists believe in is anything but the Islam that we Muslims believe God gave us and our Prophet, Muhammad, PBUH, started the spread of. I don't want to convert anyone, simply because religion is an entirely personal thing, but I just want that hostility towards Islam and towards Muslims to lessen. It's really uncalled for and is equally hurtful.

MShittu, Don't bother yourself with them, they know the truth and are simply mischievous. They are Islamophobic. When a Christian Joseph commits a crime they simply call him a criminal, but when a muslim Yusuf commits a crime they call him a muslim criminal. Their strategy is to repeat this several times in the media (They own them anyway) and it would stick. Anytime you hear Islam, what you most likely hear next is a crime or violence.

Come to think of it how many crimes are committed daily in the world. US govt bombing and killing people everywhere every day and you don't get to hear Christianity attached to these crimes.

No matter how many verses of the Qur'an you quote for them, they have made up their minds, The Qur'an says of them: Deaf, Dumb and Blind, They will never understand.

The other day on NL, one among them translated "wa ma karu wa ma kara llahu, wa llahu khairin maakirin" as "They deceive and Allah deceives and Allah is the best of deceivers". Can you believe That?. when every translated Qur'an translated it as "And they plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners". May be they even have written their own Qur'an, There is nothing they cannot do.

I have read one them who quoted only the bolded verse below without the rest verses to support his arguments that Allah cursed those who prayed in the Qur'an.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?

2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),

3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.

4. So woe to the worshippers

5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,

6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),

7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs. (Surah 107)

Surah 109 of the Qur'an clearly buttress the fact that there shall be no compulsion in matters of faith.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

LagosShia: Jazakhumullahu khairan for your efforts. I miss SweetNectar on this thread.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
phreakabit:

^^^^ Dude na Nigeria you dey, no be Saudi be this. If you want to post something post what everyone can understand, please. Besides this is already on the first page.

I'm guessing that's the arabic translation of the purported letter
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by naijaking1: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
hackney:

I think that islam is an act of demonic possession and that its why the most wicked people (hand choppers and women stoners)
are found amongst moslems.

Some of them may be kind hearted but wickedness is at home in islam.
Their leaders are the most barbaric and cannibalistic,the youths from moslem countries are the most violent and
they resist progress with their lives unless its to take possession of other's wealth like their gods commanded them.

But then God put israel (the chosen people) in their midst to show the blueprint on how their evil can be curtailed.
Any country that comes against islamic threads of deaths, self-killing (suicide) and terrorist acts (all demonic) should without
hesitation, borrow a leaf from israel and it will be well with them.

Agree with the bolded angry
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by phreakabit(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
donspony:

I'm guessing that's the arabic translation of the purported letter

I noticed and thats why I pointed out that it was already on the 1st page. I doubt there is any of us here who speaks Arabic and can't speak English.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by deadie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
I see that almost all of the readers are happy with this write-up. It is a complete rubbish since both the views of Boko Haram, and of the writer are based completely on some  voodoo book. By the way, the bible belongs to the same category. Keep believing in some ancient Middle Eastern mythologies and killing yourselves.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by UyiIredia(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
deadie:

I see that almost all of the readers are happy with this write-up. It is a complete rubbish since both the views of Boko Haram, and of the writer are based completely on some  voodoo book. By the way, the bible belongs to the same category. Keep believing in some ancient Middle Eastern mythologies and killing yourselves.

based on what evidence ? yours is not a serious reply unless you can justify your claims more coherently ? why the needless attack on religion ? or are you Mudley in cognito
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by deadie(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

based on what evidence ? yours is not a serious reply unless you can justify your claims more coherently ? why the needless attack on religion ? or are you Mudley in cognito

Christianity and Islam are Middle Eastern mythologies. Can you prove otherwise? If our grandfathers had the military might and had conquered the world, guess what? The world would be worshipping Amadioha, Arusi, Sango, Ogun and what do u have. Give me a prove why your Middle Eastern myths are superior to the above gods.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by UyiIredia(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
deadie:

Christianity and Islam are Middle Eastern mythologies. Can you prove otherwise? If our grandfathers had the military might and had conquered the world, guess what? The world would be worshipping Amadioha, Arusi, Sango, Ogun and what do u have. Give me a prove why your Middle Eastern myths are superior to the above gods. 

you just reasserted what you earlier said. i need something more solid. On a second note, in the Roman and Benin empires, conquered territories were allowed freedom to practice their native religions
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by abbeynism(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
I pray they stop this act and stop killing innocent souls.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by deadie(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

you just reasserted what you earlier said. i need something more solid. [/b]On a second note, [b]in the Roman and Benin empires, conquered territories were allowed freedom to practice their native religions

You need something more solid? Like what? My point dose not need prove, it should be self explanatory. And what do u mean about conquered territories being allowed to practice their religion, did I say anything about religion oppression? Obviously that shows your lack of ability to understand. The whole point of my writeup is that all religion, are some unproven myth, being blindly followed by their believers. None of them is true, and by implication superior to another. Hope that is solid enough and has sunk in.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
phreakabit:

Carry cutlass dey enter any Church or mosque wey you see, force everybody make them quit them religion. You fit even try shrine self, if you get mind. . . . . You no get work! You talk about moral principles yet you clamor for the annihilation of religion, which is a voluntary thing?! Tell me what form of dictatorship surpasses that?
mr ?? I hope u re ok?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by bashdecash(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Maasoap, did i read well? did i read u calling JESUS (Isah) a coward? i doubt if u belong to any of the two (2) religions. u cant do dat if u are a christian and am sure that wont come out of u if u are a Muslim too.

watch the way u address prophets next time.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by delicious1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
Can't we all just get along. undecided
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by NegroNtns(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2011
<Quote> maasoap:
@Nekezi, Mohammed was a prophet and a warrior who protected his life, followers and religion with all he had and not a one like your coward Jesus who was killed like a chicken. </quote>

Maasoap,

I know the arguments of who is right and who is wrong can get very emotionally hot but please do not allow other's comments to lead you to blasphemy. Ok?

Jesus is also a prophet of Islam. Do not use any such bad word in connection with his name or his mother's.

If it gets that hot you need to vent you are better off calling the poster names, ugly names, than addressing Jesus (PBUH) like that.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by LagosShia: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
omo alaro:

Quote from: MShittu on Today at 12:45:27 AM
MShittu, Don't bother yourself with them, they know the truth and are simply mischievous. They are Islamophobic. When a Christian Joseph commits a crime they simply call him a criminal, but when a muslim Yusuf commits a crime they call him a muslim criminal. Their strategy is to repeat this several times in the media (They own them anyway) and it would stick. Anytime you hear Islam, what you most likely hear next is a crime or violence.

Come to think of it how many crimes are committed daily in the world. US govt bombing and killing people everywhere every day and you don't get to hear Christianity attached to these crimes.

No matter how many verses of the Qur'an you quote for them, they have made up their minds, The Qur'an says of them: Deaf, Dumb and Blind, They will never understand.

The other day on NL, one among them translated "wa ma karu wa ma kara llahu, wa llahu khairin maakirin" as "They deceive and Allah deceives and Allah is the best of deceivers". Can you believe That?. when every translated Qur'an translated it as "And they plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners". May be they even have written their own Qur'an, There is nothing they cannot do.

I have read one them who quoted only the bolded verse below without the rest verses to support his arguments that Allah cursed those who prayed in the Qur'an.

1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?

2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),

3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.

4. So woe to the worshippers

5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,

6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),

7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs. (Surah 107)

Surah 109 of the Qur'an clearly buttress the fact that there shall be no compulsion in matters of faith.

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

LagosShia: Jazakhumullahu khairan for your efforts. I miss SweetNectar on this thread.

thank you my dear brother.

you post says alot of their deception.in another thread someone also tried to play with words of the Quran (page 10,the the forth post before the last is my reply):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693608.288.html
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
phreakabit:

mr ?? I hope u re ok?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by UyiIredia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
deadie:

You need something more solid? Like what? My point dose not need prove, it should be self explanatory. And what do u mean about conquered territories being allowed to practice their religion, did I say anything about religion oppression? Obviously that shows your lack of ability to understand. The whole point of my writeup is that all religion, are some unproven myth, being blindly followed by their believers. None of them is true, and by implication superior to another. Hope that is solid enough and has sunk in.

yes, you did that indirectly when you implied that our paganism would have been rife if the Africans (Nigerians to be precise) colonised Europe.

and you still make your unfounded assertions, please back it up
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by londoner: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
I wonder if any Muslims on NL actually support what Boko Haram are doing?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
for the letter!
this is funny! what you are trying to prove is that you know islam more than this people!!!
the people that read holy koran from morning till night!!! even know alot of people in arab who knows the root of islam! you must be kidding!!
government better answer them or will continue to be persecuted by boko boys, just like america will suffer from al queada boys! ofcourse govt/nigeria cant attain to their request then find another way to tackle them! invade them forcefully angry OR give their states freedom so they can practise what they want! this is simple!

for the writer i pity you for misusing ur strenght to write undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.