Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:05 AM

Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great (11265 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Troops Capture Gwoza Destroying The Headquarters Of The Boko Haram This Morning / Buhari Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram.this Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by toks2009: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
Who is fooling who?

Is it not obvious that the principal reason these bombings are taking place and will go on is because we have a southern president?

If Buhari happens to be the head of state i bet we will not have any of this nonsense going on.

Lets open our eyes fellow citizens of a failed nation(Nigeria), until we go our seperate ways,there will never be peace in the land.

Let us split up for good and let northerners lead the north and let every body be on their own,this is the only way forward.

Anyway,whether we like it or not, president Goodluck might just be the last president we will have as one Nigeria.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by JimmyBoy1: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
Well, the text is better than nothing sha, but I still observed several land mines in quotes from the quaran.For instance " And fight then on, until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail Justice and Faith"-Surah al-baqard 193)The problem with this text is ' definition of tumult ,oppresion,Justice and Faith'. Definition of these key words will vary among several believers.This text can be used to recruit terrorist depening on who is the mullah, all the mullah he needs do is to define these key words to suit is purpose. Justice to some folks may mean that all Nigerian woman should wear Hijab.Christ doctrine of " if any man strikes you on right cheek , turn the left cheek to him' is better for the world. I concede that we christians are not following Christ doctrines either, but we all take personal resposibility for our disobedience and not saying that Christ told us to hurt other non-believers in the name of Jesus.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by issyking: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
we need to pray against satanic destructions of human destiny!
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by bash673(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Well, the text is better than nothing sha, but I still observed several land mines in quotes from the quaran.For instance " And fight then on, until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail Justice and Faith"-Surah al-baqard 193)The problem with this text is ' definition of tumult ,oppresion,Justice and Faith'. Definition of these key words will vary among several believers.This text can be used to recruit terrorist depening on who is the mullah, all the mullah he needs do is to define these key words to suit is purpose. Justice to some folks may mean that all Nigerian woman should wear Hijab.Christ doctrine of " if any man strikes you on right cheek , turn the left cheek to him' is better for the world. I concede that we christians are not following Christ doctrines either, but we all take personal resposibility for our disobedience and not saying that Christ told us to hurt other non-believers in the name of Jesus.

I think you missed this.

LagosShia:

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
[b]For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.[/b]

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by LagosShia: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Psalms 137:8-9
8 O Babylon, you will be destroyed.
      Happy is the one who pays you back
      for what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who takes your babies
      and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? [b]I hate them with perfect hatred: [/b]They are become mine enemies."
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by damipaul(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2011
This should be in the dailies!
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by flakkygirl(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
so all these things are in the quran. It simply means these people re not open to logical reasoning. They are only interested in blood shed. No body in their sane mind need to be told before this act leads thm farther away from islam even if they where ever interested. Thank God for my faith.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by JimmyBoy1: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ Lagosshia- Nice one , I percieved you are open-minded so we can talk. The verses you quoted are quite valid, but even toddler christians understand the meaning to be that you will be hated because of your faith in christ, your father ,friends, kinsmen will hate you because you accepted christ as your lord and saviour. And bible anjoined christians to bare persecution.The last miracle Jesus performed before going on cross was to join back the ear of one of the soldeirs that came to arrest him . Math 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the word shall perish with the sword. I am also aware that some people have waged wars in the name of Jesus in the past e.g crusaders, but it became apparent that they were doing it for political gains and I am actually talking of hundreds of years back and not 2011. You know very well that this guys in the north will laughter you without blinking whenever they strat their stuff,notwithstanding that you are a muslim.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by dvee2: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
toks2009   Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great
« #32 on: Today at 12:49:22 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is fooling who?

Is it not obvious that the principal reason these bombings are taking place and will go on is because we have a southern president?

If Buhari happens to be the head of state i bet we will not have any of this nonsense going on.

Lets open our eyes fellow citizens of a failed nation(Nigeria), until we go our seperate ways,there will never be peace in the land.

Let us split up for good and let northerners lead the north and let every body be on their own,this is the only way forward.

Anyway,whether we like it or not, president Goodluck might just be the last president we will have as one Nigeria.    

You are totally wrong,it was clearly on record that the current Boko Haram uprising started when Yar adua was in power.in fact he ordered the killing that resulted in many of their followers dead in maiduguri before he flew to Brazil for a state visit with Turai. see how you just contribute without knowing the fact. If you do your research very well you will discover that Boko haram dont give a sh-t about who is Buhari contrary to wide opinion.they are brain- washed driven by ignorant interpretation of koran.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by vitality22(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
umechuma:

The author of this letter is assumed to be southern by his name(Ambassador Abdulrazaq Oyebanji Hamzat) who is also not considered as true Muslim by his northern fellow counterpart because of his liberal views on what Islam is all about.A northern Muslim is a conservative and understands Islam differently from a southern Muslim.Therefore this letter is only relevant in the south and total nonsense in the north.
Meaning?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by LagosShia: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

@ Lagosshia- Nice one , I percieved you are open-minded so we can talk. The verses you quoted are quite valid, but even toddler christians understand the meaning to be that you will be hated because of your faith in christ, your father ,friends, kinsmen will hate you because you accepted christ as your lord and saviour. And bible anjoined christians to bare persecution.The last miracle Jesus performed before going on cross was to join back the ear of one of the soldeirs that came to arrest him . Math 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the word shall perish with the sword. I am also aware that some people have waged wars in the name of Jesus in the past e.g crusaders, but it became apparent that they were doing it for political gains and I am actually talking of hundreds of years back and not 2011. You know very well that this guys in the north will laughter you without blinking whenever they strat their stuff,notwithstanding that you are a muslim.
first let me make it clear to you that there are by far more violent verses and intolerance in the bible that you would not find in the Holy Quran.
your explanation or your attempt to clarify matters is appreciated.but the violent biblcal verses i presented go deeper than the explanation you gave.you can examine my many posts in below thread for more evidence:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693608.0.html

that aside and i do not intend to incite you or make you apply anything that has to do with violence wherever it may be found,i must make an important point you raised.you're openly telling us that people interprete things the way they like.that being the case,i as a muslim would not like anyone to insult my religion or take Quranic verses out of context or make claims against the Quran that are not founded.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by dvee2: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
Numbers 31:17-18
17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. 18 But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately.

(HOW CAN A FOOT SOLDIER IN ANCIENT TIMES IDENTIFY IF A WOMAN IS VIRGIN THAN THROUGH “TESTING” HER VIRGINITY”).

Luke 12:49-52
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

Matthew 10:34 34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

1 Samuel 6:19

19And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
(note: the God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament, lest Christians claim they no “longer” follow the Old Testament)

flakkygirl (f)
Ondo state, Nigeria

Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great
« #38 on: Today at 01:43:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so all these things are in the quran. It simply means these people re not open to logical reasoning. They are only interested in blood shed. No body in their sane mind need to be told before this act leads thm farther away from islam even if they where ever interested. Thank God for my faith.

@Flakkygirl How are you open to logical reasoning after reading the quoted bible verses above? Use the same reasoning faculty you use in accepting these bible verses to understand why muslims comprehend their koran after reading those koranic verses.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nigerians are crazy about religion, the only thing we know best either to argue or defend yet the world is moving faster in development.,
Well, i would ve love the boko animals only if they target corrupt politician and not defendless innocent lives.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by dudubody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2011
@lagoshia, pls do not start a cyber religion war, u ve made some meaningful points, but now u r attacking christianity. in regards to the issue of missionary schools, these are christian schools, why send ur child to a christian school if u r a muslim, there are many muslims school in nigeria, i can remember back in my secondary school days, i used to visit my friends in anwaru islam college at agege, they recite those muslims prayers on the assembly ground every morning, same happens in christian schools. i dont just understand y this is a problem. in our days u choose between bible knowledge and islamic religion knowledge. books used in schools are approved by the ministry of education. in western world there are many books u can read, there are bad stuff on tv and internet, u can choose whichever u want ur kids to read or watch, on tv its called parental control, its even on ur computer too, block the kids from viewing certain sites.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Kenezi: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2011
Both the Quran and especially the Hadiths are full of commands to murder people for insulting Islam, to cut off peoples hands, the right to rape slaves, the right to r.ape 9 year old children as Muhammed himself did.

The spread of Islam was constant warfare. The last thing Muhammed said before he died was conquer Rome. What Boko Haram, Al Queda, and the Taliban are doing is nothing more than returning to the true roots of their religion. There is no way boko haram will ever be defeated because so long as any muslim reads the quran or the hadiths, they will want to follow it's commands. This is why there are terrorists in every single Islamic nation on this planet who either kill each other for not being enough like Muhammed, or go abroad to kill infidels.

No amount of mental gymnastics and "religion of peace" nonsense can ignore these facts. Even in Turkey muslims will kill you for owning a Bible. If a Danish man draws Muhammed, muslims in Australia will begin killing people. If a man burns the Quran, muslims wherever will kill people. They would be justified by their religion which says you can murder anybody that insults Islam. The same religion which imposes a death penalty if you want to leave.

Boo Haram will never disappear, Nigerians need to realise that.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Gbenge77(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Boko Haram have become Nigeria's archilles heel.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Even if there are verses if the bible that support violence, the followers of book have not been using it to instigate violence especialy in this failed country called naija but their muslim counterpart wil always use and ve one insane law as excuse to propagate violence,
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by kholis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
The best Muslims in Nigeria  can do to dissociate from the tag of Boko Haram is to is to organize a peaceful demonstration against the tenets of the sect. Anything less than that is rubbish. After all, all these would not have been happening if Buhari had won. From every ramification, Islam is yet to prove to be peaceful.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by LagosShia: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
3kay945:

Even if there are verses if the bible that support violence, the followers of book have not been using it to instigate violence especialy in this failed country called naija but their muslim counterpart wil always use and ve one insane law as excuse to propagate violence,

christians have violence in the bible,but they dont use it.

muslims dont have violence in the Quran,but they use.

so why blame the Quran for that violence?

and why attribute the non-violence of the christians to the violent bible?

that is called double standard!!!!
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by markovnikoff001(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
As far as I'm concerned the major problem of religion are these "Holy Books", they leave so much room for personal and sometimes widely divergent interpretations. And first things first what makes these books holy? Any proof they were truly inspired by God through and through? The Holy Books create the same problem they are trying to solve. And they reek of man's ineptitude and manipulations. Complex cryptic writings that sometimes obfuscate the very truth they are trying to propagate; they would have been a lot more impacting if all they contained were the 10 commandments. As I have said before and will always say "religion, race, age, sex, orientation and creed aside just live your life in a way that causes as small inconveniences as possible to people around you"
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by LagosShia: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
Kenezi:

Both the Quran and especially the Hadiths are full of commands to murder people for insulting Islam, to cut off peoples hands, the right to violation slaves, the right to r.ape 9 year old children as Muhammed himself did.

The spread of Islam was constant warfare. The last thing Muhammed said before he died was conquer Rome. What Boko Haram, Al Queda, and the Taliban are doing is nothing more than returning to the true roots of their religion. There is no way boko haram will ever be defeated because so long as any muslim reads the quran or the hadiths, they will want to follow it's commands. This is why there are terrorists in every single Islamic nation on this planet who either kill each other for not being enough like Muhammed, or go abroad to kill infidels.

No amount of mental gymnastics and "religion of peace" nonsense can ignore these facts. Even in Turkey muslims will kill you for owning a Bible. If a Danish man draws Muhammed, muslims in Australia will begin killing people. If a man burns the Quran, muslims wherever will kill people. They would be justified by their religion which says you can murder anybody that insults Islam. The same religion which imposes a death penalty if you want to leave.

Boo Haram will never disappear, Nigerians need to realise that.

you are a fool.

does it bite your skin if you type one sentence that is true? must all you write be the usual lies?does it excite you?
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by namfav(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
flakkygirl:

which god are you thanking for being a complete f00l? i understand you have many gods
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
LagosShia:

christians have violence in the bible,but they dont use it.

muslims dont have violence in the Quran,but they use.

so why blame the Quran for that violence?

and why attribute the non-violence of the christians to the violent bible?

that is called double standard!!!!
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by bashdecash(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
@poster, salam brother.
1st, u didnt define boko haram correctly, BOKO means western education or fake education.

2nd, your examples of education should all go to technology. as u rightly said, the arabs excelled in some aspects like medicine, algebra, astronomy etc. all these are not western education and therefore enhancement upto producing cars, guns, bombs, cellphone etc are not western education but TECHNOLOGY which the boko haram are not against.

3rd, their demand of sharia in some state differs from your presentation. practicing and imposing shariah on muslims is not thesame as imposing islam on non-muslims. the boko haram never said that shariah must be imposed in Nigeria but in some 12 states dey say and that will not stop other religions from running freely in the states.

4th, u said boko haram members were not killed for any reason rather than they killed innocent people, that is not true brother. i was in Maiduguri, in my posh and comfortable office when the news of 19 boko haram members fatally shot for not wearing crash helmet on motor bike by the joint security operation in Maiduguri reached us. the members were on their way to the burial rite of their dead member and the state did not give any official apology to the members. this is how the deadly uprising by the members started.

5th, poverty is not the issue, cos some of the multi millionaires. illiteracy (western) is not the problem cos some of them are graduates in different field even wth some having masters. we can remember a one time commissioner in the state was among the members summarily executed by the trigger happy policemen.

the only solution to this boko haram problem is for the government to be just. i pray that the Almighty Allah/God brings the wisdom to the authrities to solve once and for all this problem so that Nigeria will not be like Somalia and co.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by daroz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
No amout of letter we make us change our mind on what Islam is made up. We all know Islam is purly from the the pit of hell, a religion designed by the devil himself to attack and Persecute  the children of God. Islam is synonymous to violence, cos that was the foudation in which it was built on. sad
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by olawalebabs(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
@darouz the letter is not for your type. So your comment is of no use
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by mamasani: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2011
Thank Allah our muslim brothers and sisters are now waking up from their slumber. Please educate all these prejudiced, ignorant and hostile so-called xtians who do not want to see reason and assume that their world view is correct and the best.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by loswhite(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nice one
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by Rbaby1: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
NICE 1 MAN BUT WE PRAY THAT THIS BOKO HARAM PPLEZ SHOULD HEAR OOOOOOOOOO

Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by naijaking1: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
@poster
Good attempt, but you're preaching to the choir. First of all, the street boys actually causing riots are illitrates who can't even understand Arabic, but the organizers know as much as you. However, the organizers have a diabolical motive, a motive that has served a convinient political purpose in killings Igbos in the 1960s, and even southerners during this modern times.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by kinguwem: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2011
Writing a letter to these barbarians is a waste of time. These people donot see anything good in themselves, their families, religion nor country. There are terrorists sponsored to destabilized the polity.
Where is the Northern Senator who advocated for the killing of Niger Deltans because the militants were on rampage? He must be either a timid religious fanatic or probably a coward if he has lost his voice while his brothers collude with foreigners to kill Nigerians because the elites denied them western education.
Re: Letter To Boko Haram: This Is Great by hackney(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
I think that islam is an act of demonic possession and that its why the most wicked people (hand choppers and women stoners)
are found amongst moslems.

Some of them may be kind hearted but wickedness is at home in islam.
Their leaders are the most barbaric and cannibalistic,the youths from moslem countries are the most violent and
they resist progress with their lives unless its to take possession of other's wealth like their gods commanded them.

But then God put israel (the chosen people) in their midst to show the blueprint on how their evil can be curtailed.
Any country that comes against islamic threads of deaths, self-killing (suicide) and terrorist acts (all demonic) should without
hesitation, borrow a leaf from israel and it will be well with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! / Dapo Abiodun Mourns Odumakin, Describes Death As Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.