Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,231 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do (5135 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by MARS1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:

Ive stopped replying PMs before you sent me one then. So??

Hmmm....

Hmmm..

I would not agree to coming at the wrong time....

So hope you are ready for tomorrow....
work begins again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARS1:

Hmmm..

I would not agree to coming at the wrong time....

So hope you are ready for tomorrow....
work begins again
Yep. By God's grace.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by MARS1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:

Yep. By God's grace.
I know I would get my pms returned someday.. .

So long there's life, there hope.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Thebig4: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
So you want to end your marriage because your husband is not financially buoyant, so you haven't heard of the word no condition is permanent. Married men as a man when you are broke or jobless that when you would know if your wife truly love you or she is after your money i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARS1:

I know I would get my pms returned someday.. .

So long there's life, there hope.

In this life, let's fear God because he exposes everything to his beloved.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by MARS1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:

In this life, let's fear God because he exposes everything to his beloved.

Thank you Jesus.
Lol.. You're a big head... I swear down ehn grin grin..
I dey your back sha.. No look too far
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by ibechris(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Madam,go and find work.

There are many people that are washing clothes for money,doing nannies and sorts and u here disturbing everyone for assistance as if u have not gotten enough.

Don't be mentally lazy,rather devised new ways of doing things u can as well go to building sites and do what other women are doing. Fetching water and sands.

It will surely do u good ok.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by LadiesForever(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Mummy05:
Ever since I got married it has been going well for everytime struggle and keep hoping that one day God will answer our prayer,the more we enter anotheraday he more hard it continue,am so depressed and tired seeking for help have turn me into a better but still yet I didn't give up I keep pushing both online and offline still yet nothing is working out,yesterday my daughter fell sick we took her to a nearby chemists the drugs and injection we were ask to buy is up to 7000 hmmm 7000 at this time when feeding is by God grace I didn't say anything I left there and went home the only money left with my husband is 500 he gave it to me and I use it for a little drugs for her but right now the sickness start again and we have nothing left,

Fruits
Even in poverty try to give your kids fruits... especially oranges and watermelon.

It kills the illness long before they take hold
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by jalodo2: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mummy05:
we reside at abuja before but right now we have move back to the village at kogi state
kogi/ Abuja/ Zamfara / Benue / Maiduguri etc . Always their base.
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by jalodo2: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lima98:
haba why now sha some of you conclude something so quick without know the full story I fell for her.
Na so
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by AjiBussu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Scam alert!
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by simpleseyi: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2022
God will help you. Life can be very unfair sometimes
Re: Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Kate06:

Hmmm, I am following this thread also.

Where is Ajobe located? I have never heard of Ajobe in Kogi before. I was born and bread in Loja.

Ajobe is an igala land though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asoebi: Its Role In Weddings Or Just A Money Making Machine / How To "Emasculate" A Man / How Do I Get Out Of My Present Dilemma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.