Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church (890 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by iwaeda: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, has called on the Supreme Council for Shari’ah across the country to create a department of political affairs which would create political awareness among the faithful ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The presidential aspirant stated this at the Annual National Conference and Pre-Ramadan meeting of the Supreme Council for Shari’ah in Nigeria (SCSN) which was held at GMT hotel, Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

According to Tinubu, who is a Muslim, the move to establish a political wing among them, would help to mobilize support for the faithful who are vying for different political positions.

He said, “Other religious groups have commenced political sensitisation by creating political departments or directorate among themselves to promote their own.

“You should create a political wing among yourself so that it will further gear your participation in politics, it will be a good platform to support your brothers who are vying for political positions”.

DAILY POST had reported that the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, had directed the establishment of a directorate for politics and governance in its branches across the country.

The move, according to a memo dated February 28, is aimed at mobilizing support for members who are aspiring to occupy political offices in Nigeria.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/20/2023-tinubu-asks-muslims-to-create-political-departments-like-redeemed-church/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by simpleseyi: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Very good.

Copy whatever good other political groups are doing and leave out their mistakes. That's how to grow.

Muslims too have started doing Asalatu on Sundays and even midnight vigil on New Year eve.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2022
U go die for this your "life support" ambitious

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2022
That's a good one too..I think..
If that's gonna achieve it's aim..why not?
Quite creative on this one if I must say..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Common stop being bitter much tho.. undecided
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by simpleseyi: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:

He will live beyond you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by akoraye(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu just made me loose Interest in his presidential ambition with this his sense!e$$ statement. Walahi!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by simpleseyi: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2022
akoraye:
Tinubu just made me loose Interest in his presidential ambition with this his sense!e$$ statement. Walahi!

Yes, he has lost your one vote, but gained thousands of other votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Parachoko: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Is it a crime he is chasing his goal?

There is no law that states you must vote only him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by HitbackIIback: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Everything in the country is just about politics nobody is interested in good governance or the economy. It's so sad and the youths whose future has been mortgage are the one helping them to achieve their goal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by chiefolododo(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
We are watching. Politics is not religion, beware of people who want to use religion to divide people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mooh247: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Ambitionless people always feel intimidated by go getters with ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mooh247: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:
Everything in the country is just about politics nobody is interested in good governance or the economy. It's so sad and the youths whose future has been mortgage are the one helping them to achieve their goal.

So what do you suggest youth to do

You have highlighted problems now offer solutions
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Ambitionless people always feel intimidated by go getters with ambition

Skull getters
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mooh247: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Skull getters

This is the same youth who thinks name calling will make his life any better

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2022
simpleseyi:

He will live beyond you.

Beyond your skull because he will be the one to mine it
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Laggafin: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Religion will fully become political now.. Nigerian politicians won't stop @ nothing to ruin this British Contraption
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

This is the same youth who thinks name calling will make his life any better

Mumu didn't follow me when I registered. Was a southern unity advocate
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by HitbackIIback: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

So what do you suggest youth to do

You have highlighted problems now offer solutions
The south west has a very credible man, Akinwumi, the president of AFDB, why not pull resources together make him patron and bring him to limelight. With all due respect to Jagaban, Nigeria has past his levels of politics, that young man is a brainbox in the south west

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mooh247: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Mumu didn't follow me when I registered. Was a southern unity advocate

So you think quiting because your previous southern agenda failed, means you should boycott your civic responsibility and resort to insult and name calling?!

What kind of youths are this
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mooh247: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2022
HitbackIIback:

The south west has a very credible man, Akinwumi, the president of AFDB, why not pull resources together make him patron and bring him to limelight. With all due respect to Jagaban, Nigeria has past his levels of politics, that young man is a brainbox in the south west

The step to bring Akimwumi who you prefer is within your reach

Do this for Nigeria and you would be regarded as patriotic

1:Gather people who share your similar sentiment

2: Mobilise a support group, no matter how little they are

3: use the internet for publicity and get more like minds

4: write a letter to Akimwumi starting your preference for him and why you want him as your leader

That's workable plan... Not simple but achievable

As for me and my people, on Tinubu's mandate I stand.... His academic, political, and business career and achievements is what I need in my kind of Aso Rock... That's my choice and I respect yours

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by iwaeda: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu is extremists desperate grin grin grin

Lalasticlala, BAT wants to bite more than he can chew grin angry angry angry angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by kettykings: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
God is now in APC , they have created political department in churches , very soon Babalawo will create political department for APC as well as white and black witches
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by HitbackIIback: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

The step to bring Akimwumi who you prefer is within your reach

Do this for Nigeria and you would be regarded as patriotic

1:Gather people who share your similar sentiment

2: Mobilise a support group, no matter how little they are

3: use the internet for publicity and get more like minds

4: write a letter to Akimwumi starting your preference for him and why you want him as your leader

That's workable plan... Not simple but achievable

As for me and my people, on Tinubu's mandate I stand.... His academic, political, and business career and achievements is what I need in my kind of Aso Rock... That's my choice and I respect yours
Am definitely not prepared for any political argument with you or anyone but just a reminder on how we are fell to this present government. You definitely have your reasons for your choice of candidate. I wish you all but am so certain we will get something far better than what we are seeing at the moment
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by justified007: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2022
akoraye:

I guess you've never been following his activities . It's stupid to believe Tinubu or any sensible Presidential aspirant will make such a foolish statement at a sensible period like this .
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Asks Muslims To Create Political Departments Like Redeemed Church by Mynd44: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi's Candidacy Is A Blessing For Tinubu / Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! / Watch As Osun Youths Celebrates Adeleke's Win. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.