Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,568 members, 7,914,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Finally Got Caught Underneath Her Thighs In Class [ep2] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got Caught Underneath Her Thighs In Class [ep2] (490 Views)

Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got Caught Underneath Her Thighs In Class [ep2] by globalbuzz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
[Continued]...I need to make Stella go' I thought to myself as I noticed her mouth parting to speak...

"So how come we've been classmates all these years and we've never had a lengthy conversation?" she asked me with a cute smile on her face. I blushed shyly and swayed slowly my right foot sideways as I began to speak. "Well... Uhm. I dunno.. maybe you've never truly noticed me until now" I concluded lowering my gaze on my feet.
She laughed softly at my reply. "Seriously, I never..." she said with a sharp pause before letting out a faint scream of fear. I raised my gaze to see what was happening... 'oh finally... He's closed in on us' I thought regrettably.
"Gosh Daniel, you scared the hell out of me" she said breathlessly trying to loosen her boyfriend's arm around her waist. "So my baby can be frightened" he teased hugging her from behind and pecked her right cheek.

My face flushed in jelousy as I stood watching him act romantic around her. 'like seriously... Must it be while am here!' my mind screamed in frustration.
"Uhmm... Stella. I'll be going home" I said clearing my throat as I spoke waiting for her response. "Oh Steve... Thanks for..." she had nearly completed her sentence when Daniel chipped in. "Babe, what business did you have with Kenya?" he said in a mocking tone as he asked Stella. "Who's Kenya?" she replied innocently as she wasn't present in the history class this morning.
"Oh you don't know?..." He chuckled in response. "It's his new name now. I mean Steve" he concluded laughing hard.

My throat became sore and dry as I felt my breathing intensify with rage. He referred to me as 'Kenya'; I felt like fighting him right here and also I knew I was no match for him - this gave me a mixed feeling and my eyes became blurry like the tears where building up. "Oh Dan..." She exclaimed forcefully breaking off from his arm around her waist. "I told you not to be doing this to people. You can't just go around toying with someone's feelings" she fumed before turning to give me a searching gaze. She knew I was seriously upset from the way she looked at me.

"C'mon babe. look at him... It's obvious he has difficulties learning" he said chuckling without remorse.
'thats it.. am not waiting for Michael any longer' I cursed inaudibly under my breath and started walking towards the gate without looking at Stella or saying goodbye. "Steve wait... Dan Don't touch me o... Wait!" her voice called out behind me as I continued walking. I could still here her arguing with her boyfriend before her voice faded out. I was now out of the school gate walking towards the main road that led to my house street when I heard Micheal's voice calling out to me from behind "Steve... Steve. Wait jhoor" he cried out.

So I halted, turning around to see him running towards me with his kid sister. "Why... Will... You leave eh" he said panting as he approached me - clamping both hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "Why shouldn't I leave? When you left me there so that bully can make a fool of me" I yelled turning to face the road again and started walking.
"Wait o... Daniel? What did that one come for?" He asked as he followed me from behind. "I don't want to talk about it. Maybe tomorrow" I shook my head bitterly as I replied to him.

Moments later, I arrived my house and opened the palour door slowly, closing it gently behind me as I entered. All I needed now was to head over to my room and sleep - I had no appetite again. "Steve... How was school today?" My mom called out from the dining opposite the palour entrance as she noticed me walk in sluggishly. "Fine mom... I just need to rest a bit" I replied faking a smile on my face as i turned my head towards her direction. "Okay dear... You do that. I'll soon be done with your favorite meal" she teased happily and continued chopping the onions inside the tray. "Thanks Mom" I said giggling and continued walking forward. 'mmm...white soup' I smiled to myself as I climbed the stairs and headed straight for my room.

My dad past away three years ago. So it was just me and my mom now. I didn't have any siblings since I was the only child - I wish I did, because atimes I needed someone to talk to or play with when my mom wasn't around. Now I got just my TV cables and video games to keep me company.
"Knock knock knock" I heard three loud knocks on my room door that woke me up from my sleep. "Steve, do you want to be late for school?" My mum's voice called out from the corridor. "No!" I screamed sleepingly as I raised myself to a sitting position...[To Be Continued]

Like and Comment 'Next' if you enjoyed this episode.

EP3 dropping later today.

Join our Facebook Stories community below
https://m./4255718997843516/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Be Friends With Her. / You Might Hear This On The News Soon / VACATION SEX - Story(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.