Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide (10119 Views)

Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Frankiss44(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Really Look at how they came to Palestinians aid when Israel was killing them in their land even till now

Nobody will come to their aid when they are allowing HAMAS, a terrorist organization to use them as human bullet proof
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Tmberwolf1: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
frowland:

All this UN member this and member that is just to force everyone into one government order spearheaded by the US. Well people with views like us are just passing through.
A one world government wouldn't be a bad idea if it were possible. At least it would end the threat of a 3rd World War happening.

1 Like

Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by frowland(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

A one world government wouldn't be a bad idea if it were possible. At least it would end the threat of a 3rd World War happening.

You are on your own.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Kelvin3476: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingcalls:
For those that say women will make better leaders and will b non violent leaders .... a woman was the leader during the genocide
HOW MANY WOMEN HAS EVER BEEN BETTER LEADERS THAN THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS ? THE ANSWER IS NONE
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Kelvin3476: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Encyclopedia1:
STUPIDITY. Y NOT CALL THE INVASION OF PALESTINE BY ISRAEL A WRONG MOVE?
PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN INVADING AND TERRORISING ISRAEL TOO
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by anonimi: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
ivolt:
This means nothing.
Myanmar is already under sanction and it gets its weapons from Russia.

Even for the Muslims who only see America as evil

1 Like

Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by anonimi: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Encyclopedia1:
STUPIDITY. Y NOT CALL THE INVASION OF PALESTINE BY ISRAEL A WRONG MOVE?

Why have the Saudis and Iraniains fighting in Yemen not done that

1 Like

Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by ivolt: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Frankiss44:

Russia cannot afford to fight wars at all fronts like the US and its allies.. And if you want to kmow if the days of military intervention is over for the US, why don't u allow them to use your country as an avenue to launch terrorist attack on the US?
Stop being naive.
Saudi Arabia was primarily used to launch 9/11 attack.
What happened after?
US became more friendlier with Saudi!

The US has invaded only one country for terror links and that is Afghanistan.
And they invaded because the Taliban won't hand over Osama, not for any other reason.

Russia does not need to fight any war, it just need to issue threats and demonstrate its abilities.

Some of you are just blind to the obvious. There is a reason Assad is still in power in Syria
and not a dead forgotten man.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
US imposes sanctions only on people it considers enemies or a threat to its national interest. when Nigerian Army killed Nigerians they dint even give a press release on the situation cause Nigeria holds no strategic importance to its interests at large. Truth is the term democracy and rule of law is a scam in todays world
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Frankiss44(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
ivolt:

Stop being naive.
Saudi Arabia was primarily used to launch 9/11 attack.
What happened after?
US became more friendlier with Saudi!

The US has invaded only one country for terror links and that is Afghanistan.
And they invaded because the Taliban won't hand over Osama, not for any other reason.

Russia does not need to fight any war, it just need to issue threats and demonstrate its abilities.

Some of you are just blind to the obvious. There is a reason Assad is still in power in Syria
and not a dead forgotten man.

I don't even need to drag issue with someone that doesn't know the difference between military intervention and moderate arming of rebels? Did the US and its allies attack Syria directly? So you really believe if the US should decide to attack a country just the way Russia is doing in Ukraine, Putin will issue threat and demonstrate its ability?? Very funny
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by NwaforIgbo: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Myamar and India are related and great allies....

Hmm.. Hope the USA is not planning to invade Myanmar to right their wrong (how they cal it)....

I think USA is doing this to spite India
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by BigBashiru: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosegreen2090:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-60820215.amp

And the murder against American natives was not genocide
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2022
foolbuster:

You are just one of the brainwashed mumus, The US dont give a crap about anyone but themselves.
Yeah you have said that before, but still enter car while traveling, board aeroplane while traveling abroad, use ship while importing (you know you can use camel, as you are taught), sit in your room while using computer, replying me while using phone, connecting to internet from anywhere, watching television and listening to radio to condemn the West, even the country where you are writing from is the same West that named you. Should I continue?
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2022
foolbuster:

You are just one of the brainwashed mumus, The US dont give a crap about anyone but themselves.
At least America brainwashed me, they have science, technology and engineering, making me think innovation and advancement. But you are brainwashed using a Quran by a man who can barely spell out his own name, telling you to forget about development and go back to the time of camel, while he himself is using megaphone and car built by the West he is condemning.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2022
olawonder:

Ahaha, what cave did you just come out from? How old are u sef?
Old enough to know that you no longer travel by camel or donkey but with car and aeroplane, you are not replying my message by scrolls or tablets but with phone or computer. The West have really helped your life.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
skit66:

that's true... like the way they have been coming to Nigeria aid since 1960 [color=#770077][/color]
What kind of aid do you want from them, it was their greatest ally the UK that nurtured you, gave you name, even the kind of politics Nigeria is pretending to use is derived from America. And mind you if it wasn't for them and their allies Biafra would have decimated Nigeria in 1967.
America have always been at the aid of Nigeria the problem of Nigeria is not America or any other people, but the over grown weasles who call themselves leaders claiming to something but knows nothing.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Really Look at how they came to Palestinians aid when Israel was killing them in their land even till now
At least it came to the aid of Israel, Palestinians already have aids from other Islamic countries around there and America believe Israel is fighting for a just course.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kingcalls:

What is this one saying?? Y do u think there was a coup in that country, or when did u think it happened??
You are asking me all this questions as an official of Myanmar right? Or because America came to their aid?
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kingcalls:

What is this one saying?? Y do u think there was a coup in that country, or when did u think it happened??
You are asking me all this questions as an official of Myanmar right? Or because America came to their aid?.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by olawonder(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
babajero:
Old enough to know that you no longer travel by camel or donkey but with car and aeroplane, you are not replying my message by scrolls or tablets but with phone or computer. The West have really helped your life.

Lol… phones and computers are inventions of the West? Okay, cheerio!
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
olawonder:

Lol… phones and computers are inventions of the West? Okay, cheerio!
No it is the invention of the middle East, and fulani.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2022
babajero:
At least it came to the aid of Israel, Palestinians already have aids from other Islamic countries around there and America believe Israel is fighting for a just course.
And what's the just course ooo? I will appreciate if u can tell me!!!!!!
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2022
Kelvin3476:
PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN INVADING AND TERRORISING ISRAEL TOO
��� Invading means going into other people's land forcefully. So get it straight, Palestinians did not invade, it's Israelites that invaded Palestine. Go and read well sir.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Frankiss44:

Nobody will come to their aid when they are allowing HAMAS, a terrorist organization to use them as human bullet proof
After Hamaz is being created by the US as said by former Secretary of States Clinton? Go and read well sir.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

The just cause is that America believes Israel own Jerusalem, and it was captured from them through war and were displaced. Just like Hausas will one day rise up against fulani to reclaim their home that was captured by Uthman Dan fodio.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

The just cause is that America believes Israel own Jerusalem, and it was captured from them through war and were displaced. Just like Hausas will one day rise up against fulani to reclaim their home that was captured by Uthman Dan fodio..
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
babajero:
The just cause is that America believes Israel own Jerusalem, and it was captured from them through war and were displaced. Just like Hausas will one day rise up against fulani to reclaim their home that was captured by Uthman Dan fodio..
You are likely a Christian and I am sure that the Bible did not say the Israelites own Jerusalem before now they only migrated from an unknown place to Jerusalem go and read very well.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

You are likely a Christian and I am sure that the Bible did not say the Israelites own Jerusalem before now they only migrated from an unknown place to Jerusalem go and read very well.
They migrated there and the arabs collected it through war, and now Israel is collecting it back through war, so what is the issue? If it doesn't bother you when Muslims kill indigenous people in their lands and take over it, so why does it bother you now.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
babajero:
They migrated there and the arabs collected it through war, and now Israel is collecting it back through war, so what is the issue? If it doesn't bother you when Muslims kill indigenous people in their lands and take over it, so why does it bother you now.
Daddy, ask any Yoruba person the meaning of "E ti gbe gbagi". So nobody was on that land before the Israelites got there? Have u forgotten so fast that that area has been under the Arabian rule even before the Israelites wondered for 40 years? Daddy, go and study well sir.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by babajero(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Daddy, ask any Yoruba person the meaning of "E ti gbe gbagi". So nobody was on that land before the Israelites got there? Have u forgotten so fast that that area has been under the Arabian rule even before the Israelites wondered for 40 years? Daddy, go and study well sir.
I didn't argue that, or did I? Please read again to check if I did.
Re: US Officially Calls Violence Against Rohingyas In Myanmar Genocide by Encyclopedia1: 5:01am On Apr 06, 2022
babajero:
So if u agree they did meet people on that land, were they not Arabs they met? The Arabians welcomed them like brother but today, they are killing the Arabians with the west not even ready to help yet we have forgotten then the Palestinians were just wonderers who were given somewhere to settle down within the Arabian peninsula. They are bitting the fingers that fed them.
Baba, if we keep talking about this, a lot will see the level of hypocrisy leveled on some people in other parts of the world. We live in a zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill 15 People In Burkina Faso Church / Obama’s “Four More Years” Breaks Twitter Records / Hillary Clinton: The Last US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.